Cowboys @ Chargers 8:15 PM

HOUSE

1 minute ago, DapperCam said:

RT is so early. I really don't understand why they don't call that false start.

It's pretty obvious that the NFL doesn't know what to do with the talent asymmetry between edge rushers and OTs.  Letting them get the first step seems to be a compromise of sorts.

2 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Very few teams that have a dangerous #2 at WR.  Dolphins, Eagles, Niners come to mind.  Rams if Nacua is for real in the long run.

Chargers would have, but lost Mike Williams for the year.  

Bengals have Chase/Higgins/Boyd.  

Dolphins, Hill/Waddle.

Ravens have Andrews/Flowers.

Jags, Kirk/Ridley.  

That’s off the top of my head in the AFC.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

I think that was by default because of all their injuries haha, but yea he’s coming along. 

True. Down Allen and Williams. Definitely a product of situation. Still did well with what he was given. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Dolphins, Hill/Waddle.

Jags, Kirk/Ridley.  

Would remove Flowers/Andrews and replace that with Adams/Myers. That’s a very underrated duo. 

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Dolphins, Hill/Waddle.

Jags, Kirk/Ridley.  

I'm thinking relative to our fan base not considering Gabe Davis to be a weapon though.  It's kinda funny because a lot of these fan bases are unsatisfied with their #2 weapons too.  Bengals fans talk about Tee Higgins roughly the same way.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

I'm thinking relative to our fan base not considering Gabe Davis to be a weapon though.  It's kinda funny because a lot of these fan bases are unsatisfied with their #2 weapons too.  Bengals fans talk about Tee Higgins roughly the same way.

Better situation, I think their number 2 is interchangeable between Higgins and Boyd. 

5 minutes ago, BBFL said:

Better situation, I think their number 2 is interchangeable between Higgins and Boyd. 

It's a good position group for them.  And yet combined those two have 353 yards and 3 TD this year whereas Gabe has 341 yards and 4 TD.  Not saying any of these other players are bad.  I just think some folks here are unrealistic about the production that a WR2 is supposed to have.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

It's a good position group for them.  And yet combined those two have 353 yards and 3 TD this year whereas Gabe has 341 yards and 4 TD.  Not saying any of these other players are bad.  I just think some folks here are unrealistic about the production that a WR2 is supposed to have.

I can’t say for sure but I don’t think fans are upset with Gabes production insomuch as his mistakes or disappearance in game

6 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

Anyone catch Bermans fastest 3 minutes reference to Kurt Schultz?

He knows something!

Edited by AlfaBill

1 minute ago, AlfaBill said:

I can’t say for sure but I don’t think fans are upset with Gabes production insomuch as his mistakes or disappearance in game

He can be frustrating but I think a WR with consistent high production and limited mistakes is just called a WR1.  Very rarely you get a Marvin Harrison and a Reggie Wayne on the same team and a great QB who can get both of them the ball.  I just think the fans on this board who want a massive upgrade at WR2 don't realize how hard those players are to find.  Like 28 teams want a better one.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

35 minutes ago, Chaos said:

From where the cowboys were I agree. If you are at the five or closer, and you convert, you likely get the TD.  Even if Prescotts converts there, they might only end up with a FG anyway

And i would’ve kicked the FG just now if i were the chargers coach.  make it 10-10. it’s not like their going to get the ball 8 more times. 

• Agree 1

Just now, SCBills said:

So…. Nobody but Miami vs Traffic Cones can consistently score apparently. 

It’s weird. After the entire weekend. Outside of

jax (which really was

minshew turning it over 4

x) All I can say is the defensES OWNED the offenses this weekend 

2 minutes ago, Comebackkid said:

I actually said the same thing to myself while I was watching it

And son many Bills fans were saying the pass was bad. We see good players make plays for their QBs but only Diggs does it for Josh. That’s probably why he ignores the others. They suck 

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

And i would’ve kicked the FG just now if i were the chargers coach.  make it 10-10. it’s not like their going to get the ball 8 more times. 

It’s not cool to kick FGS anymore. Going for it on 4th used to be rare. Now it’s usual 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.