10/15/23 Week #6 SNF GAMEDAY Bills vs Giants Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

It's the NFL, which means any game can become a game. We saw the impact of travel on the Bills in London. Well, they very well could have some jet lag this week. It's not nearly as bad of a set up, but not exactly ideal. If anybody on this planet knows how to game plan against Josh and our offense it should be Dabs. He knows just about every strength and weakness of our roster. Then looking at the run game, Jones got knocked out in the middle of our defense and the Giants are expecting the the return of Barkley. So we should have some element of risk with the run game.

This will be a heated one for both sides with the competitive nature of these men. So many familiar faces. 

We are a stunning -15.5 favorite. It shouldn't be a game but it could turn into one. 

Edited by Mikie2times
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

30 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

The main storylines, for me, are :

1.  How will the reconstituted defense look?

Ingram over Elam? 

2.   Can Ken Dorsey recuperate from the abysmal disaster in London?

Any room for Jimbo Cook to run?

Go Bills!!    

A few weeks ago I heard Sal talking about Ingram…I figured it was a hidden hunt into how they feel about him. I guess if we are going to fix this thing in house and that’s the plan, throw him out and let’s see what’s what. Trial by fire.

24 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

The main storylines, for me, are :

1.  How will the reconstituted defense look?

Ingram over Elam? 

2.   Can Ken Dorsey recuperate from the abysmal disaster in London?

Any room for Jimbo Cook to run?

Go Bills!!    

This game seems like a good opportunity to get back to basics on offense, especially running the ball and play action. Maybe Dorsey will finally give Kincaid some deeper routes, even 20 yards and beyond. I don't understand why he hasn't yet, when the potential payoff is so huge. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Y’all ready for some Chris Collinsworth ballwashing tonight?  Or some kind of condescending comment about Buffalo? 

Can’t stand Collinsworth. Such a tool who never shuts up 

30 minutes ago, Since1981 said:

Collinsworth “Whether you're going to fail or succeed, you've got to be yourself”

Wait, what’s the score? Let me shift my sucking up!

I can’t wait 

Haha.  What’s the over/under on how many times he references Mahomes 

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Behindenemylines said:

Can’t stand Collinsworth. Such a tool who never shuts up 

Haha.  What’s the over/under on how many times he references Mahomes 

When Josh makes a play he says something like "what a Mahomes-like play," or "he's the only guy in the league who can do that, other than Patrick Mahomes."

When Mahomes makes the same play Collinsworth never mentions Josh.  Probably because his mouth is full.

• Haha (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.