Is Tyrod Taylor the Giants QB Sunday night ?

Teddy KGB

4 hours ago, zow2 said:

Pretty sure at this stage in their careers, Jones is the better runner.  When he's on and scrambling a lot, he can be dangerous.  Not so much has gone right for them this season though.  Tyrod can still take off and get a first down when needed too.

Sorry, but Daniel Jones wouldn’t be faster if Tyrod Taylor was 70 years old. 

5 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Lucky for us Tyrod is barely a QB. His last start was in 2021 against the Colts while a texan. He went 5-13 for 45 yards with an INT before he was benched in the 3rd quarter

I don’t get the hate for Tyrod. He was a solid QB and ended the drought! Forever respect that 🙌🏽

With respect to Sunday, while I want to see Tyrod play well, the Bills need to handle business and stomp them.

Edited by RunninRebel37

4 hours ago, stevestojan said:

I’d much rather be playing against Jones. We do well against pocket passers. 

4 hours ago, Gregg said:

Jones runs more than he throws. He is very similar to Allen when it comes to running.

4 hours ago, stevestojan said:

no kidding. Just looked and you’re right. No idea why I thought that. 

Probably because you're comparing him to Tyrod.

9 minutes ago, RunninRebel37 said:

I don’t get the hate for Tyrod. He was a solid QB and ended the drought! Forever respect that 🙌🏽

With respect to Sunday, while I want to see Tyrod play well, the Bills need to handle business and stomp them.

He was fine here. I’m happy he helped end the drought but he hasn’t been a starter (for good reason) since 2018 with Cleveland. Tyrod scares no one and Bills should cruise in Sunday 

4 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Hope not, guy crushed us with his crap offense/timidness Vs the Jags in the playoffs 

We took a QB who is short, athletic, and struggles with tight window throws and rhythm passing.  And put him in a west coast outside zone offense, with a first time playcaller.  The offense was better under Roman and Lynn than it was under Dennison - and a lot of this had to do with playing to his strengths (and Colin Kaepernicks before tyrod). 

8 hours ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Bills historically don't defend running QBs well over multiple regimes. I have no actual proof of that, just a gut feeling. The notable exception is Lamar who they seem to defend well.

That said I'm not sure who is the bigger run threat Jones or Taylor. 

Taylor was a run threat probably more because of Greg Roman than anything else.

This game should be over mid 3rd quarter. 

Bills should not need to attempt a pass after the first drive of the second half. 

Ive watched a little of TT the past few years. He doesn’t move like he used to. Hope I don’t have to eat crow lol 😂 

2 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Point spread is gradually rising, now up to a monstrous 15 points!  No Daniel Jones having an impact.

We were favored over the Jags…just sayin’

5 hours ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

There is a certain level cringe worthy fan reaction to how ex players are received when visiting with a new team.  Every player need not be booed as some collective knee jerk reaction to them having left, whatever the circumstances were.  In Tyrod's case, he was traded for a Brown's 3rd round pick.  He gave it his all and represented the team well while here.  I think his two best games as a Bill were ones in 2016 which were given away by Rex Ryan's lack of attention to detail.  Seahawks and home Dolphins.

image.thumb.png.3e67565785bea19a87e7d090c471a613.png

A lot of it seems because he got tired of people mispronounced his name and corrected it.

I felt he got tarred and feathered with Rex - Rex did bring in some good people (not his brother) and all were dumped when Rex was.

I kind of enjoyed the way Roman worked the RPO with TT and Shady.   Was fun to watch.   

Class guy, good leader.  Hard worker.  Not getting you to the promised land, but hey, Good player.   

He broke the drought.   Nuf said.    Hope they give him a cheer when he comes out.   Bills fans remember their own.   

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.