Miami dealt a blow! - Achane out multiple weeks!

BillsDiehard

7 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

It's a loss, no doubt, but McDork has a very well-designed run game.  With Mostert, and now Jeff Wilson returning, I don't think that this will be a massive dropoff for Miami

Agree. Achane is great, but have you seen the holes he runs through on those long TDs? The dolphins oline and run scheme is just clicking.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Archane's achilles?  The achilles seems to be the injury of the week.

Knee?  Well, they're connected, aren't they? 🤔

spleen

37 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

Health is always going to be the concern with this guy, he's just so tiny.  

same size as Hill

• Haha (+1) 1

I dislike injuries for anyone. But they are inevitable. That along with poor officiating are my least fav things about the NFL. They can not only level the playing field by making a juggernaut team average.  Hence we as fans are short changed from seeing what could have been with a team at full strength.

Injuries a la ****** when they rear their ugly heads like has happened this season it just sucks. Royal.

• Like (+1) 2

They used Achane so well to start the year.  They motion him to allow him to pick up speed, and then keeps everything to the outside and can speed past linebackers.

Really unfortunate for them, however they have the talent to overcome it.

What you dont want, is for this to be a recurring issue for a guy who is trying to make a career.  Still so young.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.