Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

27 minutes ago, Westside said:

Some allies we are!  

19 minutes ago, Westside said:

I agree, but we have a ***** for a president.

Hey, he's doing it for Michigan...

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Westside said:

I agree, but we have a ***** for a president.

Why?  Genocidal Israel starts fights and we need to then go to war to save them?  We already funded their military plenty.  They are like a toxic girlfriend who enjoys getting you into fights with other guys so she feels wanted.

Edit - was meant to quote wnyguy above yours.

Edited by sleeby
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

There isn't an individual with a functioning brain cell that wouldn't acknowledge that Iran has been attacking the US since 1979.

Demented Biden and Third Term Obammy paying Iran to attack the US and its Allies.  What a mess.  

5 hours ago, sleeby said:

Why?  Genocidal Israel starts fights and we need to then go to war to save them?  We already funded their military plenty.  They are like a toxic girlfriend who enjoys getting you into fights with other guys so she feels wanted.

History would suggest this is a uniquely unsupported claim. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, sherpa said:

There isn't an individual with a functioning brain cell that wouldn't acknowledge that Iran has been attacking the US since 1979.

Pfft. This doesn’t even deserve a reply. You can’t smell your own crap. 

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

3 separate strikes. 3. Now I don’t know how many Biden used in that Afghan family but if it’s 3 I’m sure he’s guilty too. I’m sure the USS liberty was a “mistake” too. 

Edited by Justice

17 minutes ago, Justice said:

Pfft. This doesn’t even deserve a reply. You can’t smell your own crap. 

Well, I had the opportunity to respond directly in 1979, the year I mentioned, and I've followed the Iranian exportation of murder since, so I really don't give a rat's about your judgement of whether it deserves a reply.

Not in the least.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

History would suggest this is a uniquely unsupported claim. 

Not the past 50 years of history in which Israel has been committing genocide.   You do understand zionism? The gov't of Israel is not the religion of Judaism.  

And it's actually a globally accepted claim.  

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

Well, I had the opportunity to respond directly in 1979, the year I mentioned, and I've followed the Iranian exportation of murder since, so I really don't give a rat's about your judgement of whether it deserves a reply.

Not in the least.

It’s a drop in the bucket compared to the US did. Having said that maybe we had it coming. 

17 minutes ago, sleeby said:

Not the past 50 years of history in which Israel has been committing genocide.   You do understand zionism? The gov't of Israel is not the religion of Judaism.  

He’s not ready for this conversation. They can do no wrong in his eyes.

King David Hotel? Didn’t happen. The Nakba? They did no wrong. USS Liberty? Ahhh it was just an accident. Expansion of illegal settlements and land grabs? Pfft. The 6 day war? They had to attack first. They were forced. They had to take land from that invasion too (conveniently).

He’s 

15 hours ago, sleeby said:

Edit - was meant to quote wnyguy above yours.

Did you forget who started this war? Or who funds hamas?

8 hours ago, sleeby said:

You stated that Israel starts these things.

Really?

Six Day War.

Yom Kippur.

Oct 7.

8 hours ago, Justice said:

It’s a drop in the bucket compared to the US did. Having said that maybe we had it coming. 

Attacking the US Embassy and taking hostages?

Laying mines in the Persian Gulf to disrupt international trade and eventually mining a US combatant?

Supporting insurgencies in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria, resulting in US deaths?

Firing at Us ships and airplanes in the Persian Gulf?

Provacotive naval actions against US Navy vessels?

Training and arming surrogates to wage war against Israel from Gaza, Lebanon and Yemen? 

8 hours ago, Justice said:

He’s not ready for this conversation. They can do no wrong in his eyes.

Without a doubt, the stupidest stuff that gets posted here is when someone posts what he guesses someone else thinks.

Only a few people do it, but it's always ignorant.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, sherpa said:

You stated that Israel starts these things.

Really?

Six Day War.

Yom Kippur.

Oct 7.

Laying mines in the Persian Gulf to disrupt international trade and eventually mining a US combatant?

Training and arming surrogates to wage war against Israel from Gaza, Lebanon and Yemen? 

Without a doubt, the stupidest stuff that gets posted here is when someone posts what he guesses someone else thinks.

Only a few people do it, but it's always ignorant.

YOU ARE A MORON. My favorite part is when you said, “Supporting insurgencies in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria, resulting in US deaths? Firing at Us ships and airplanes in the Persian Gulf?”  I’m not even going to explain why. Lol. Get off this platform. Put your laptop down or phone or whatever the hell it is you use and get yourself another hobby. 

1 hour ago, Justice said:

YOU ARE A MORON. My favorite part is when you said, “Supporting insurgencies in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria, resulting in US deaths? Firing at Us ships and airplanes in the Persian Gulf?”  I’m not even going to explain why. Lol. Get off this platform. Put your laptop down or phone or whatever the hell it is you use and get yourself another hobby. 

These didn't happen?

It isn't what I "said."

It's what they have done, without doubt.

Remember the skirmish is the Persian Gulf after they fired on US Navy ships and planes, which was after they mined the Gulf, and well after they seized the embassy and grabbed a bunch of hostages, but well before they sponsored insurgencies and trained and equipped surrogates in Gaza, Southern Lebanon, Syria and Yemin?

You know, the folks that are firing unguided missiles into civilian populations in Israel on a daily basis.

The regime whose stated goal is to eliminate Israel?

The one who executes woman for not dressing appropriately? 

I have plenty of interests.

You are not one of them, and I do just fine without your idiotic suggestions.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, sherpa said:

These didn't happen?

It isn't what I "said."

It's what they have done, without doubt.

Remember the skirmish is the Persian Gulf after they fired on US Navy ships and planes, which was after they mined the Gulf, and well after they seized the embassy and grabbed a bunch of hostages, but well before they sponsored insurgencies and trained and equipped surrogates in Gaza, Southern Lebanon, Syria and Yemin?

You know, the folks that are firing unguided missiles into civilian populations in Israel on a daily basis.

The regime whose stated goal is to eliminate Israel?

The one who executes woman for not dressing appropriately? 

I have plenty of interests.

You are not one of them, and I do just fine without your idiotic suggestions.

Completely oblivious lol 

16 minutes ago, Justice said:

Completely oblivious lol 

Ya.

I'm completely oblivious.

I haven't seen this, in some cases, first hand.

OK.

You, on the other hand are the voice of reason.

Judging people you have no idea about.

Proclamations that our women are whores, that we all cheat on each other and the Israelis planned and executed the Oct 7 murders.

Those claims mark you as someone who should be paid attention to.

Perhaps.......But certainly not by me or any other sane person. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, sherpa said:

Ya.

I'm completely oblivious.

I haven't seen this, in some cases, first hand.

OK.

You, on the other hand are the voice of reason.

Judging people you have no idea about.

Proclamations that our women are whores, that we all cheat on each other and the Israelis planned and executed the Oct 7 murders.

Those claims mark you as someone who should be paid attention to.

Perhaps.......But certainly not by me or any other sane person. 

I didn’t say they planned it. I said they knew. And they did. Keep believing those liars though. They said they weren’t warned but then admitted to it. Thats  the behavior of a guilty party. They did kill many of their own in cross fire. Another fact your dumbass won’t accept. 

Like I said before define *****. Me and all my friends/relatives married virgins. I know you won’t believe that because you can’t. You can’t comprehend that because you think a lady with about 10 bodies isn’t a *****. And yes your divorce rate is extremely high. I’m not gonna sugarcoat *****. Tough titty if you can’t take it. I can’t even go on X without running into some only fans ad. Foh. 

5 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Now show me the dancing Israelis. You can’t though because you’re intellectually dishonest. 

Edited by Justice
  • Vomit 1

I need to straighten something out. I’m a traditionalist. I believe in the family until. I don’t care who works but one parent needs to stay home and raise the kids. America has some of its issues right now because women entered the workforce. Doubling the man power increased inflation and it drove down demand in the workplace leading to lower wages. One parent not being home has led to a slew of issues such as drug and alcohol abuse, kids not knowing their gender, and a loss in morality and ethics. This is a huge problem. I want better for our society. I’m gonna be harsh on women because they should be the heart of the family. Go ahead and vilify me. Idgaf. 

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Protesters in Tel Aviv have called on Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to resign amid chaotic scenes in the city. Thousands of people have taken to the streets with clashes between demonstrators and police, according to media reports.

It comes as Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was branded a "narcissist" by a former Israel Defense Forces (IDF) general, who raged: "The sooner he goes, the better it will be for Israel."

In a statement reported to have been issued by the organisers of the protest, and translated from Hebrew into English, they said the fate of Netanyahu and his government are "obstacles" to an election and the return of the remaining hostages.

They said: "Don't talk to us about total victory. This is empty propaganda aimed at the continuation of the war. We don't believe in these concepts anymore. They hit us hard, we hit back even more. It's time for decisions."

Einav Tsengaukar, who Walla reported as the mother of a hostage, told the publication: "I promised you Prime Minister. I stand by my word unlike you.

"As long as you wait and the abductees rot in Gaza, I will continue to persecute you along with this nation."

Figures show that six months into the war 33,137 Palestinians have been killed in Gaza, of these 13,000 were children.

https://www.the-express.com/news/world-news/133716/israel-protests-tel-aviv-benjamin-netanyahu-resign

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Protesters in Tel Aviv have called on Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to resign amid chaotic scenes in the city. Thousands of people have taken to the streets with clashes between demonstrators and police, according to media reports.

It comes as Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was branded a "narcissist" by a former Israel Defense Forces (IDF) general, who raged: "The sooner he goes, the better it will be for Israel."

In a statement reported to have been issued by the organisers of the protest, and translated from Hebrew into English, they said the fate of Netanyahu and his government are "obstacles" to an election and the return of the remaining hostages.

They said: "Don't talk to us about total victory. This is empty propaganda aimed at the continuation of the war. We don't believe in these concepts anymore. They hit us hard, we hit back even more. It's time for decisions."

Einav Tsengaukar, who Walla reported as the mother of a hostage, told the publication: "I promised you Prime Minister. I stand by my word unlike you.

"As long as you wait and the abductees rot in Gaza, I will continue to persecute you along with this nation."

Figures show that six months into the war 33,137 Palestinians have been killed in Gaza, of these 13,000 were children.

https://www.the-express.com/news/world-news/133716/israel-protests-tel-aviv-benjamin-netanyahu-resign

The Israeli's should be thankful they don't have Biden.

• Agree 3

15 hours ago, Justice said:

I need to straighten something out. I’m a traditionalist. I believe in the family until. I don’t care who works but one parent needs to stay home and raise the kids. America has some of its issues right now because women entered the workforce. Doubling the man power increased inflation and it drove down demand in the workplace leading to lower wages. One parent not being home has led to a slew of issues such as drug and alcohol abuse, kids not knowing their gender, and a loss in morality and ethics. This is a huge problem. I want better for our society. I’m gonna be harsh on women because they should be the heart of the family. Go ahead and vilify me. Idgaf. 

White supremicist!

On 4/6/2024 at 7:26 AM, sherpa said:

I left out the truck bombing of the Marine Barracks is Lebanon in 1983.

Killed 283 US Marines.

Hezbollah.

Caspar Weinberger said it was an Iranian operation from top to bottom.

8 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Do you know if cnn or Fox News is covering this on TV? I stopped watching that crap a long time ago. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

I left out the truck bombing of the Marine Barracks is Lebanon in 1983.

Killed 283 US Marines.

Hezbollah.

Caspar Weinberger said it was an Iranian operation from top to bottom.

Oh the guy that was pardoned for lying about the Iran contra scandal? That guy? Solid source bro.

I’m not even disputing what Iran did. That wasn’t my point. WTF did I say? Which line of yours did I quote as being “my favorite part”? Read that a few thousand times and then get back to me. 

F it. I’ll explain it. The line I quoted from you was, “Supporting insurgencies in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria, resulting in US deaths?” You think the US was there on a peace keeping mission? The US killed millions of Iraqis and Afghans and you’re talking about Iran funding insurgents? ***** I even have a bone to pick with that term “insurgent”. Are you for real? I said your original post didn’t deserve a reply for that very same reason… the US has done far worse in that region than Iran has ever done to us. 

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Justice said:

Oh the guy that was pardoned for lying about the Iran contra scandal? That guy? Solid source bro.

I’m not even disputing what Iran did. That wasn’t my point. WTF did I say? Which line of yours did I quote as being “my favorite part”? Read that a few thousand times and then get back to me. 

F it. I’ll explain it. The line I quoted from you was, “Supporting insurgencies in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria, resulting in US deaths?” You think the US was there on a peace keeping mission? The US killed millions of Iraqis and Afghans and you’re talking about Iran funding insurgents? ***** I even have a bone to pick with that term “insurgent”. Are you for real? I said your original post didn’t deserve a reply for that very same reason… the US has done far worse in that region than Iran has ever done to us. 

I think you are crazy.

Islam and it's political effects in the region have been a disaster to not only women, but entire populations.

The desire to eliminate Israel will not end well for these failed regimes, but our men and whores will witness it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

I think you are crazy.

Islam and it's political effects in the region have been a disaster to not only women, but entire populations.

The desire to eliminate Israel will not end well for these failed regimes, but our men and whores will witness it.

Call me a lot of things but you can’t call me a liar. In my dealings with Muslim women they all live great lives, stay married, have lots of kids, and have beautiful homes. Every single one. You on the other hand most likely never visited a home of a Muslim and have no idea what we’re actually like. You get your info from TV and movies. Like I said before you never met an adult woman virgin in your life. We all have though. It’s not common for us. For you it’s a unicorn. Foh. 

As for the ME it is the west that has set it back and destroyed it. Don’t piss on my back and tell me it’s raining. 

Furthermore dude you can’t talk. Who created WMDs, modern guns, nukes, chemical weapons, tanks, fighter jets etc etc etc. Not Muslims. Who used atomic bombs? Who’s responsible for the largest genocide known to man? Not Muslims. Stfu. Who’s actually crazy??! I’m free. My mind is clear. My heart is clear. I worship God at least 5 times a day. 

Edited by Justice

52 minutes ago, Justice said:

Call me a lot of things but you can’t call me a liar. In my dealings with Muslim women they all live great lives, stay married, have lots of kids, and have beautiful homes. Every single one. You on the other hand most likely never visited a home of a Muslim and have no idea what we’re actually like. You get your info from TV and movies. Like I said before you never met an adult woman virgin in your life. We all have though. It’s not common for us. For you it’s a unicorn. Foh. 

As for the ME it is the west that has set it back and destroyed it. Don’t piss on my back and tell me it’s raining. 

Furthermore dude you can’t talk. Who created WMDs, modern guns, nukes, chemical weapons, tanks, fighter jets etc etc etc. Not Muslims. Who used atomic bombs? Who’s responsible for the largest genocide known to man? Not Muslims. Stfu. Who’s actually crazy??! I’m free. My mind is clear. My heart is clear. I worship God at least 5 times a day. 

You mean Muslims weren’t responsible for the progroms in Algeria, Iraq, Yemen, etc? Ever hear of the farhud?

1 hour ago, Justice said:

I worship God at least 5 times a day. 

You are clearly a pious individual. One question - isn’t foul language, like you use here regularly, considered haram?

Edited by JDHillFan
Punctuation

15 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You are clearly a pious individual. One question - isn’t foul language, like you use here regularly, considered haram?

Yes it is.

15 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Muslims have blood on their hands too. Plenty of it. I never denied that. 

I clearly meant to quote meazza. 

And @sherpa if it makes you feel

any better Muslims have a bunch of male sluts in the west lol 

Edited by Justice

9 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Maybe consider working on that rather than telling everyone else how superior you are. Best of luck.  

I’m not better than anyone. I can’t give up cursing. I grew up listening to rap. It’s deeply rooted in me lol 

14 hours ago, Justice said:

Do you know if cnn or Fox News is covering this on TV? I stopped watching that crap a long time ago. 

No, no clue. Don't really watch much of either

• Haha (+1) 1