Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

27 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yup...

Who negotiated with terrorists and lost complete control of said country during his time?

Who negotiated the release of a terrorist in jail in 2018 and became the leader of Afghanistan?

image.thumb.jpeg.60b1f93e9a2e2cafbd779c88c4cf82ed.jpeg

The cult never thinks

16 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

In this time of war, the health ministry in Gaza has been given its own health warning. Joe Biden has questioned the reliability of its reporting of the number of people killed and wounded during the Israeli assault on Gaza – because the health ministry is run by Hamas

Al Jazeera is heavily biased.

And Hamas has a record hiding Weapons and command centers under hospitals and what not. 

I don’t trust Hamas. Nobody can trust Hamas but can anyone, even Hamas, say with certainly how many are dead or not dead much less POTUS? There are literally tons of rubble to sift through, no electricity, no fuel and y’all are questioning the body count? Come on now! I would assume the same crap happened during the holocaust. SMH. 

37 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The circumstantial evidence points to deaths from bombs, though. Unless it was a dud 

Probably was some collateral damage. It's war. War is awful. Innocent people die.

But I'm willing to bet it wasn't "hundreds!!!!" all in an innocuous "refugee camp!!!". That's got propaganda written all over it.

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, Justice said:

I don’t trust Hamas

here we are taking their word for it.

2. Baab Al- Jihad is the second door to Jannah

https://myislam.org/8-doors-of-jannah/

2. Baab Al-Jihad “Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah. But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors” (Quran 2:193). Those Muslims who sacrificed their lives in the way of Islam through Jihad will enter Heaven from this gate.

http://2. Baab Al-Jihad “Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah. But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors” (Quran 2:193). Those Muslims who sacrificed their lives in the way of Islam through Jihad will enter Heaven from this gate.

https://www.npr.org/2023/10/27/1208836319/israel-hamas-islamic-jihad-militants-videos-details

41 minutes ago, Justice said:

As for your first question I THINK evangelical zionists are desperate to start a jihad of their own

Anything about that in Islam?  

you know, in all your studying.

Just now, yall said:

Probably was some collateral damage. It's war. War is awful. Innocent people die.

But I'm willing to bet it wasn't "hundreds!!!!" all in an innocuous "refugee camp!!!". That's got propaganda written all over it.

Again, the circumstantial evidence points to large concentrations of people being forced into areas. That along with bombs going off points to large numbers of civilian casulties. Assuming, of course, that bombs still blow people up 

14 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

here we are taking their word for it.

2. Baab Al- Jihad is the second door to Jannah

https://myislam.org/8-doors-of-jannah/

2. Baab Al-Jihad “Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah. But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors” (Quran 2:193). Those Muslims who sacrificed their lives in the way of Islam through Jihad will enter Heaven from this gate.

http://2. Baab Al-Jihad “Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah. But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors” (Quran 2:193). Those Muslims who sacrificed their lives in the way of Islam through Jihad will enter Heaven from this gate.

https://www.npr.org/2023/10/27/1208836319/israel-hamas-islamic-jihad-militants-videos-details

Anything about that in Islam?  

you know, in all your studying.

See if you need me to explain this to you then you’re completely out of touch with it and incapable of putting things in context. You even thought you got me on some gotcha moment type s%*t. Funny. 

• Eyeroll 1

6 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Sanders is an old school leftist, may/may not have once believed what he preached but now spends his days espousing grievance politics while living the life of the millionaire class he rages about.  He’s as full of cr@p as most in DC, but would have made a wonderful mid-level bureaucrat in the old Soviet Union. 

I understand compassion, but it’s a two way street.   In the end, he was standing in a safe, secure place thousands of miles from the danger zone. It took zero moral or political courage to state the obvious: “Return the hostages, now” or to speak to the rage and hatred felt by the Palestinians.  Instead, he spoke of death per capita and the need for Israel to stand down, and presumably, negotiate for the release of those taken. 

@Justice

Saw this today and think it applies:

https://babylonbee.com/news/bernie-sanders-cheerily-greets-trick-or-treaters-before-stealing-their-candy-for-redistribution

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Meanwhile, back to the thread

President Biden’s two top foreign policy lieutenants testified in the Senate on Tuesday on behalf of a $105 billion request to support Israel, Ukraine and other security priorities, amid uncertainty over whether congressional Republicans are willing to keep the funding taps open for Kyiv. Secretary of State Antony Blinken and Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin faced questioning from the Senate Appropriations Committee over the White House’s strategy as it seeks to bolster the defenses of both Ukraine and Israel.

Blinken was protested 

image.png.8af6d07bea71dc56305b3c41a38a5872.png

Netanyahu Succinctly Explains Things to the Low-Info Ceasefire Idiots

STEPHEN KRUISER

471f0d65-45b8-4c53-8b63-cccaaf9bcd71-105

Unlike its close ally the United States of America, Israel is not suffering from a lack of backbone or clarity at the top. 

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu does not gladly suffer fools who offer opinions on the role his country should play in fostering peace in the Middle East, especially when those fools aren't the ones getting shot at, raped, or bombed. 

The aforementioned close ally has been flooded with protesters who are demanding a ceasefire and caterwauling about Israelis being at fault for being the victims of all of the shooting, raping, and bombing. Most of the protesters are young people who have been taught fictional history by commie, America-hating academics. 

The logic of their position disintegrates under any rational scrutiny. Luckily for most of them, they inhabit college campuses and/or very blue cities, so they're immune to things like logic and rationality. 

Netanyahu made some remarks on Monday that reiterated his position, and with an economy of words, simplified things for the frothing "Ceasefire!" hordes he's rebutting. 

The Wall Street Journal: 

Netanyahu ruled out a ceasefire with Hamas, amid negotiations at the United Nations over a draft resolution calling for a pause in the conflict to allow civilian aid to be delivered to civilians in Gaza. “Calls for a ceasefire are calls for Israel to surrender to Hamas, to surrender to terrorism, to surrender to barbarism. That will not happen,” he said.

https://pjmedia.com/stephen-kruiser/2023/10/30/netanyahu-succinctly-explains-things-to-the-low-info-ceasefire-idiots-n4923470

https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/israel-hamas-gaza-war-latest/card/netanyahu-defends-israel-s-ground-operation-in-gaza-bcQh4p5hFaQZkVWzjvqL

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Netanyahu Succinctly Explains Things to the Low-Info Ceasefire Idiots

STEPHEN KRUISER

471f0d65-45b8-4c53-8b63-cccaaf9bcd71-105

Unlike its close ally the United States of America, Israel is not suffering from a lack of backbone or clarity at the top. 

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu does not gladly suffer fools who offer opinions on the role his country should play in fostering peace in the Middle East, especially when those fools aren't the ones getting shot at, raped, or bombed. 

The aforementioned close ally has been flooded with protesters who are demanding a ceasefire and caterwauling about Israelis being at fault for being the victims of all of the shooting, raping, and bombing. Most of the protesters are young people who have been taught fictional history by commie, America-hating academics. 

The logic of their position disintegrates under any rational scrutiny. Luckily for most of them, they inhabit college campuses and/or very blue cities, so they're immune to things like logic and rationality. 

Netanyahu made some remarks on Monday that reiterated his position, and with an economy of words, simplified things for the frothing "Ceasefire!" hordes he's rebutting. 

The Wall Street Journal: 

https://pjmedia.com/stephen-kruiser/2023/10/30/netanyahu-succinctly-explains-things-to-the-low-info-ceasefire-idiots-n4923470

https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/israel-hamas-gaza-war-latest/card/netanyahu-defends-israel-s-ground-operation-in-gaza-bcQh4p5hFaQZkVWzjvqL

What's the end game here? Just to kill and kill some more? Trying to cover for his obvious culpability in allowing such an attack? 

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Justice said:

See if you need me to explain this to you then you’re completely out of touch with it and incapable of putting things in context. You even thought you got me on some gotcha moment type s%*t. Funny. 

the fact you didn't and went again to the insult well. kind of proves you can't.

Islam also has an end of time story that involves having control of the temple mount. 

Just as the Israelis.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What's the end game here? Just to kill and kill some more? Trying to cover for his obvious culpability in allowing such an attack? 

He "allowed" it?

Did Roosevelt "allow" Pearl Harbor?

Did Bush "allow" 9/11.

This is pure idiocy.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, sherpa said:

He "allowed" it?

Did Bush "allow" 9/11.

This is pure idiocy.

Stupid comparisons. Totally different situations. 

The only idiocy is coming from you. 

I mean sole their f'n stated f'n goal was the wipe out Israel. Nothing to see here 

8 minutes ago, sherpa said:

He "allowed" it?

Did Bush "allow" 9/11.

This is pure idiocy.

When you're the guy in charge for over a decade I'm not sure how you avoid responsibility for such a massive security failure.

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

End game? Probably to push 2 million people out of Gaza and annex it as part of Israel proper.

As bad as that sounds the outcome could actually lead to a 2 state solution.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Justice said:

Oh you think igaf about how they’re killed? Dead is dead my man. Their families hurt like ours did on 9/11. Iraq is just one example of a million dead. All based on lies too. 

The Iraq war of 2003 and the invasion of Afghanistan occurred as a result of 9/11.  Maybe next time don't commit acts of terrorism against the US if you don't like the response.  At least the US does not purposefully try to kill women and children unlike the 9/11 terrorists.  I'm sure you don't see a difference.

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I think it’s obvious based on the facts of the 10/7 barbarism—when people are willing to assault/rape/gang rape/shoot/stab murder and behead every person from 1 day to 100 years old, and drag corpses through the street, the end game is annihilation of Israel and very ally it has. 

It’s also fascinating how far you’ll go to avoid blaming those who committed the crimes and those who support them and seek to shift the blame to Israel.  

#sad  

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, yall said:

End game? Probably to push 2 million people out of Gaza and annex it as part of Israel proper.

As bad as that sounds the outcome could actually lead to a 2 state solution.

Well, I wish Israel would come out and state that so we can cancel the aid package to them 

14 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think it’s obvious based on the facts of the 10/7 barbarism—when people are willing to assault/rape/gang rape/shoot/stab murder and behead every person from 1 day to 100 years old, and drag corpses through the street, the end game is annihilation of Israel and very ally it has. 

It’s also fascinating how far you’ll go to avoid blaming those who committed the crimes and those who support them and seek to shift the blame to Israel.  

#sad  

Only you can write something saying the answer is obvious and then not state what it is, 🤣

And I've already condemned the attack that killed 1,400. Now that three or four times that many Pals have been slaughtered, it deserves our attention. 

I get the "pro-life" crowd doesn't see it that way, so goes the world 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

53 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

When you're the guy in charge for over a decade I'm not sure how you avoid responsibility for such a massive security failure.

I'll reply to you, since I can't figure out the English in his response.

Being in charge does not mean you "allowed" something, as was the claim, anymore than being in charge of anything means you "allow" a crime.

Netanyahu is going to lose his job over this, as these things always happen.

that, in no way ever indicates he "allowed" it.

That is crazy stuff.

• Like (+1) 2