Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

5 hours ago, sherpa said:

You are an undisciplined fool with a keyboard.

Murder is a grossly illegitimate characterization.

Deliberate murder occurred on Oct 7, and murder doesn't begin to describe the atrocities.

I feel like lebron James. Not one, not two… it was 3 separate airstrikes. It was deliberate. 

57 minutes ago, Doc said:

Two ultra-Orthodox members?  Shocking.

They should’ve been laughed out of the room. And now “Christ is King” is antisemitism, as well. Oh my. 

14 minutes ago, Justice said:

I feel like lebron James. Not one, not two… it was 3 separate airstrikes. It was deliberate. 

I'll wait for the investigation.

Pardon me if I have no interest in message board analysis from either you or that other guy.

But..... As a simple matter, and as a guy who knows about air strikes, if you are intentionally trying to kill a very small group in a very confined area, you sure as hell don't need three airstrikes.

You don't even need one. There are other "plausibly deniable" actions that are far more simple. 

2 hours ago, sherpa said:

I'll wait for the investigation.

Pardon me if I have no interest in message board analysis from either you or that other guy.

But..... As a simple matter, and as a guy who knows about air strikes, if you are intentionally trying to kill a very small group in a very confined area, you sure as hell don't need three airstrikes.

You don't even need one. There are other "plausibly deniable" actions that are far more simple. 

I mean that is what happened bro. They hit all 3 cars. 3 separate shots. 

• Like (+1) 2

Trying to wrap my head around this entire notion that some of you here really dgaf about your own children. The US is clearly being dragged into a larger conflict and you people do not seem to care at all. 

3 minutes ago, Justice said:

Trying to wrap my head around this entire notion that some of you here really dgaf about your own children. The US is clearly being dragged into a larger conflict and you people do not seem to care at all. 

We're a long way off from a draft.

20 minutes ago, Justice said:

I'm quite sure they struck what they thought was a threat.

Same as the US strike on an aid worker in Kabul in Aug of 2021, killing him and nine members of his family.

I didn't see anyone Biden of "murder" when that happened.

7 minutes ago, Justice said:

Iran has been responsible for the deaths of countless Palestinians,

How long they put up with that is the greater question.

2 minutes ago, Justice said:

So to hell with all the enlisted kids huh? 

We're also a long way off from war.  Much less one involving a ground invasion.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

We're also a long way off from war.  Much less one involving a ground invasion.

I hope you’re right

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, sherpa said:

Ordinarily, I might react to this, but coming from you, that aint gonna happen.

I am pleased that your completed, validated, detailed investigation of this tragedy has led you to, yet another, well formed conclusion.

Just do what you promised, ignore me. You are so not to be trusted. You do not do what you say you are going to do. Dishonest person; or someone who just lacks basic self-control mechanism? Weak, for sure 

14 hours ago, Justice said:

They knew what they were doing. Just like when Net-andYahoo "was surprised" the Hamas they funded attacked on Oct 7. How many hours did it take for the IDF to respond to that attack? 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Just do what you promised, ignore me. You are so not to be trusted. You do not do what you say you are going to do. Dishonest person; or someone who just lacks basic self-control mechanism? Weak, for 

They knew what they were doing. Just like when Net-andYahoo "was surprised" the Hamas they funded attacked on Oct 7. How many hours did it take for the IDF to respond to that attack? 

I never said I was going to ignore you, and the rest of your stupid, personal accusations are of typical ignorance.

I said I wasn't going to respond to you.

When someone accuses someone of murder without any evidence, any knowledge, any information or any insight, don't be surprised when that is called into question.

The same when you suggested we base a couple squadrons of fighters in the Ukraine as a deterrent, without any support, any infrastructure or anything even remotely sane to justify such idiocy, or when you single handedly butcher a very well known Bible story, getting every single sentence wrong

Expect to have lunacy pointed out.

If you can't take that, don't write such nonsense.

I have no interest in responding to your specific questions addressing me. I will respond when you make idiotic accusations.

Juvenile posts intentionally playing with people's names, though I think most people here see the pre-adolescent attempts as stupid are not worth it, so no need to respond.

• Agree 2

55 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Do you really have that much free time? 

Actually no.

I thought retirement was going to provide more free time, but if you are engaged, you find things that make you far more busy than ever expected.

At present, as Treasurer of our local volunteer fire department, I am applying for a federal grant from the gov.

An unbelievable experience, and we won't be successful, but the experience is one more item in my bag seeing how grossly mismanaged the gov that we pay for is.

Still....We do what we do.

4 hours ago, sherpa said:

I never said I was going to ignore you, and the rest of your stupid, personal accusations are of typical ignorance.

I said I wasn't going to respond to you.

When someone accuses someone of murder without any evidence, any knowledge, any information or any insight, don't be surprised when that is called into question.

The same when you suggested we base a couple squadrons of fighters in the Ukraine as a deterrent, without any support, any infrastructure or anything even remotely sane to justify such idiocy, or when you single handedly butcher a very well known Bible story, getting every single sentence wrong

Expect to have lunacy pointed out.

If you can't take that, don't write such nonsense.

I have no interest in responding to your specific questions addressing me. I will respond when you make idiotic accusations.

Juvenile posts intentionally playing with people's names, though I think most people here see the pre-adolescent attempts as stupid are not worth it, so no need to respond.

Sure, wait for the IDF investigation to clear things, just an accident,, ya ya, don't believe it? They you hate Israel, blah blah 

You dumb 

2 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Do you really have that much free time? 

Yes he does, LOL!! 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Sure, wait for the IDF investigation to clear things, just an accident,, ya ya, don't believe it? They you hate Israel, blah blah 

You dumb 

Yes he does, LOL!! 

Not worthy of response.

• Agree 1

33 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You dumb 

Yes he does, LOL!! 

Yeah I’m sure it’ll be a thorough investigation 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

This is being widely reported in many outlets

Thing may be going from bad to worse as a regional conflict will also send oil prices to near $200 and open up a 2nd front for WW3.

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

The 'Ceasefire Now' Crowd Is AWFULLY Silent As Hamas Rejects ANOTHER Deal

Amy Curtis 

9eb5975b-8020-4ef3-9063-43d010d4aca5-105

We've lost count of how many ceasefire deals Hamas has rejected, but they clearly have no intention of negotiating or releasing the hostages they've held since 10/7/2023.

But here's another deal that they've said no to.

Even if, hypothetically, Israel gave them everything they wanted, they'd still attack Israel again.

There was a ceasefire on 10/6/23.

Who ended it, again?

https://twitchy.com/amy-curtis/2024/04/04/hamas-rejects-another-ceasefire-deal-n2394744

Bro it’s 6 weeks. I don’t know how many times I have to explain to you why that’s a bad idea. 

You want to know what else is awfully silent? The Israelis and their tunnels. They’ve cleared most of Gaza by now. Where’s the evidence? I’m sure all you forgot about those tunnels by now and if you didn’t you should be asking the same question I just asked. 

10 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Thing may be going from bad to worse as a regional conflict will also send oil prices to near $200 and open up a 2nd front for WW3.

I believe WW3 already started  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Justice said:

I believe WW3 already started  

I do too but most Americans take a cavalier attitude toward war because the two oceans have to this point isolated them from directly experiencing any harm short of shipping off on some overseas military adventure. 

But when China lands 200k troops in Mexico or the power station that supplies you in your comfort and safety gets taken out by some Russian or Chinese missile or a terror cell attack and you don't have any electricity for 6 months and your life is sent into total chaos you might at that point start thinking Ukraine joining NATO or unconditional military assistance to Isreal wern't such great ideas.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2

On 4/3/2024 at 6:39 PM, Justice said:

I dgaf about Hamas  because they dgaf about the people in Gaza or themselves.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Demented Biden and Third Term Obammy continue to screw the pooch on this.  Use the ***** nukes on Gaza.  Afterwards, nobody else will dare try anything else.  What a mess.  

43 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

22 minutes ago, Doc said:

Asked the US to step aside?  What in the actual *****?

Our response.

I cannot believe it.

• Angry 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Wacka said:

I dgaf about Hamas  because they dgaf about the people in Gaza or themselves.

Who said you should care about Hamas? Are you ok? Or are you stuck on default?

1 hour ago, Irv said:

Demented Biden and Third Term Obammy continue to screw the pooch on this.  Use the ***** nukes on Gaza.  Afterwards, nobody else will dare try anything else.  What a mess.  

Get ***** you massive POS 

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Our response.

I cannot believe it.

This is too funny. Trust me when I say US facilities will be struck whether they did or did not. I don’t fall for this *****. 

Is there a way I can block or mute that disgusting POS (Irv) on this forum? 

Edited by Justice
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Justice said:

This is too funny. Trust me when I say US facilities will be struck whether they did or did not. I don’t fall for this *****. 

Is there a way I can block or mute that disgusting POS (Irv) on this forum? 

Here's how:  

1. In the upper right corner, there is a drop-down arrow next to your screen name.  Click that.  
  2. Then select "Ignored Users"
  3. Then type "Irv" in the "Add new user to ignore list" box
  4. Save
  5. Change Your Soiled Tampon

Irv wins again!  

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

I'm not sure what to make of this but it sounds like you punched me in the face and if I dare hit you back then you're making it sound like I started it.

• Agree 2