Week 4, Fish v. Bills - Predict the Score

newcam2012

I'll start out the thread. 

Big early game vs a division rival who are undefeated. The Bills loss to the Jets could come back to haunt the them. 

Now on to the game. Miami is probably the best offense in the league right now. They are running on a different level. Their overall speed is unmatched. McDaniels knows how to exploit defenses. All it takes is seconds and a missed tackle. With that said, I don't think this Bills defense can contain and stop the Miami offensive juggernauts. Hill is a know Bill killer. Mosert gashed the Bills last year and now add in a track like RB named Anchane. Waddle is back as well. Too many weapons for the Bills defense to defend. Too much speed for the Bills to overcome. The dolphins will score at least 30 points here. 

On to the Bills offense. The Dolphins defense is improved under Fangio. Nevertheless, the Bills should be able to move the ball on Miami. A key will be how effective are they in the red zone. Allen needs to be elite. No big mistakes. I think this is a game where the Bills can throw deep and make longer passes and chunk plays. Diggs will have a big game as well as Cook. Allen has been successful playing Fangio defenses. I believe in the Bills offense. Dorsey must be creative. 

I have this game as a coin flip. 

Bills 34. Miami 31

Edited by newcam2012
  • Like (+1) 3

Last week I was 12 of 16, which is the 2nd time this season I've got that many right. Wonder if I can do better this week.

As I always say, these were all done before the season in order to get my playoff seeding predictions.

Packers

Jags

Rams 

Ravens

Vikings

Bengals

Saints

Dolphins (22-38)

Broncos

Steelers

Eagles

Chargers

9ers

Cowboys

Chiefs

Seahawks

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.