Odd scheduling note…

eball

The night games are the worst to watch on TV because it’s a lot less actual football.    More coverage from the nonsense sideline reporters talking about the lives of the players back in the day when they were little or some such manure.    

WHO CARES!!!   I don’t care who they are or what their personality is like or if they have a girlfriend, wife, kids, significant other who also plays on the team….are they good at football is all that matters.   And no I don’t mean illegal stuff should be condoned….I just don’t want to hear about ANY of it mid game.   

I want to see what the last play or series looked like from different angles and get a sense for what’s up.   You know…FOOTBALL.   

Oh yeah and all the crap in game advertisements and longer commercials….add the late night aspect and it’s awful.   

Ok going to go take a deep breath and go back to work now.   

GO BILLS!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

LOVE IT!

1:00 games kill the whole day. 4:00 games allow me to work outside all day long, then when it starts to get dark come inside and watch the game. Night games are even better. 

Also, I am so happy there's no Thanksgiving game this year. Enough of that! 

How long you been unemployed?

As a west coaster now, the 1pm games (which were always my favorite) are now 10am games which still feels odd even though this is my second season out here.

Outside of moving to where we planned to live for the last 15 years, buying a house, blah blah, the biggest benefit to the west coast is that MNF/TNF are done by 8:30pm. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

me trying to stay up to watch the night time games.

sleepy-tired.gif

This is me. Sounds fun, but last time I fell in a hole due to stadium construction, damn thing came outta nowhere!

https://tenor.com/view/scarface-al-pacino-tony-montana-coke-cocaine-gif-5435979

<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="5435979" data-share-method="host" data-aspect-ratio="2.35238" data-width="100%"><a href="https://tenor.com/view/scarface-al-pacino-tony-montana-coke-cocaine-gif-5435979">Tony Montana Cocaine GIF</a>from <a href="https://tenor.com/search/scarface-gifs">Scarface GIFs</a></div> <script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script>

Edited by BillsShredder83
Welp nvmd lol i dont know how to do gifs like the cool kids
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, stevestojan said:

As a west coaster now, the 1pm games (which were always my favorite) are now 10am games which still feels odd even though this is my second season out here.

Outside of moving to where we planned to live for the last 15 years, buying a house, blah blah, the biggest benefit to the west coast is that MNF/TNF are done by 8:30pm. 

Those late night 11-11:30 games would kill me on the east coast. So much nicer to have them over by 8. Yes… I’m old

17 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

It's nice to have a relevant team again but I hate all of these late starts....1pm Sunday is the best time slot for Bills football 

For fans that got work or timezone where the difference puts it in early mornings it's bad.

However, it m ay just give the team an edge as they are getting recognition and might just bring out the best in some of our players.  They may just show all the experts it's too early to shut the window on Josh Allen and the Bills.   If they become accustomed to the spotlight then it won't be a distraction when they are getting all the media attention week leading up to their first SB victory.  

9 hours ago, stevestojan said:

We lived in California for years, and I agree about the nice early start times.  Later we moved to Alaska, another hour west, so the early games started at 9 am our time.  That was almost too early.  

That said, if "the biggest benefit to the west coast is that MNF/TNF are done by 8:30pm" that's not really saying much about the west coast.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.