Dare I say Chris Brown is a better PBP man than John Murphy?

Pine Barrens Mafia

Only ever hear him intermittently from clips when they use Bills announcer broadcasts instead of the normal T.V. broadcast. But whenever I hear him he seems to bring a lot of energy and has a lot of fun with it.

Was he the one that called that Jerry Hughes fumble recovery TD because that was awesome.

"Josh drops back, throw the ball.... AND IT'S A 3 YARD COMPLETION TO DIGGS! DIGGS IS DIGGING A HOLE AND FILLING IT UP WITH WIDE RECEIVING ABILITY! ALLEN WITH THE 3 YARD COMPLETION, CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS. NOW HE'S CALLED A TIMEOUT! A TIMEOUT BY THE BILLS. THE CLOCK WAS RUNNING AND THEN ALLEN CAME IN WITH THE TIMEOUT AND STOPPED IT LIKE SUPERMAN STANDING IN FRONT OF A FREIGHT TRAIN!"

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 24
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The only thing I've ever really thought about in regards to this topic is whose Wheaties Murph must have pissed in during his time here.

For a fabase as generous as the Bills have, this guy gets no empathy at all.

His brother dies of cancer near the end of the 2020 season and its met with little to no feedback from the fans.

Dude suffers a stroke last year and of course there were well wishes, but while he is still recovering we want to debate if the guy standing in for him is better at his job?  

I really couldn't care less who does the radio call.   Just wondering why Murph gets little to no love from the fans?   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.