Dare I say Chris Brown is a better PBP man than John Murphy?

Pine Barrens Mafia

3 hours ago, wagon127 said:

how do you guys even properly sync up the TV with the Radio feed? Back in the olden days, i could do it, when i actually had a good household analog radio. It seems impossible to find one now. and the WGR app blacks out the live NFL games.

I do this for the 49'ers games when they're on because Greg Papa is amazing. I pause my DVR two seconds before kickoff and wait for the SF Sirius channel to catchup.  It's usually about 2:40 behind the TV broadcast. It may take a play or three tp get it perfect but it's awesome. 

14 hours ago, RichRiderBills said:

I really enjoy Chris Brown though. He does a great job w everything. Guy bleeds blue and red. 

Brown is extremely thorough and offers intelligent counterpoint to Tasker on their afternoon show. It’s clear he does the research and is excellent at analyzing the Bills on and off the field. 
Probably a good columnist/writer.
But, as the radio voice he’s not what one expect at the NFL level. His presentation sounds overly affected. Is he really THAT exited when the Bills score? 
Somehow, that style worked uniquely for longtime Sabres voice Rick Jeanerette, but Brown sounds like an impressionable youngster doing a bedroom impersonation of the icon. 
Stick to the talk show format and writing. 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, QB Bills said:

I really hope so. Chris Brown is terrible. At least he's not on TV though. He looks even creepier than he sounds.

Comments like that are unjustified and just plain rude. There’s certainly nothing unusual about his appearance. In fact, my impression is he’s extremely regimented and fastidious. 
I’d lay down money that he’s the neighbor who has the perfect orderly garage with every tool neatly hung on a pegboard, his lawnmower winterized, and a shiny epoxy coated floor under his spotless car for which he has comprehensive maintenance records in a file cabinet. 
Not creepy. Just the guy our wives always compare us to. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoMAn said:

Comments like that are unjustified and just plain rude. There’s certainly nothing unusual about his appearance. In fact, my impression is he’s extremely regimented and fastidious. 
I’d lay down money that he’s the neighbor who has the perfect orderly garage with every tool neatly hung on a pegboard, his lawnmower winterized, and a shiny epoxy coated floor under his spotless car for which he has comprehensive maintenance records in a file cabinet. 
Not creepy. Just the guy our wives always compare us to. 

And if you're impressed with all that, just wait until you see the crawlspace under his house!

JK

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.