Your 2024 Democrat Party

Big Blitz

• 1 month later...

Some are awake, but the 'leaders' still control them.

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- President Joe Biden's job approval rating among Democrats has tumbled 11 percentage points in the past month to 75%,

the worst reading of his presidency from his own party.

This drop has pushed his overall approval rating down four points to 37%, matching his personal low.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/513305/democrats-ratings-biden-slip-overall-approval.aspx

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Some are awake, but the 'leaders' still control them.

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- President Joe Biden's job approval rating among Democrats has tumbled 11 percentage points in the past month to 75%,

the worst reading of his presidency from his own party.

This drop has pushed his overall approval rating down four points to 37%, matching his personal low.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/513305/democrats-ratings-biden-slip-overall-approval.aspx

Joe supports freedom more than the average Dem, apparently!

• Haha (+1) 2

“Too much freedom”?!?!?!?!?

shocked will ferrell GIF by Anchorman Movie

Always said it was the Dems that were the ones getting more extreme by going more Marxist and authoritarian…

This poll only proves what everyone thought all along…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Did you come up with that one all by yourself? Can’t wait for the encore. 

He's a ######...he/she/it has nothing beyond "TRUMP"...

these monkeys are the ones who have kept trump popular lol....

imagine being so weak you're literally terrified of one rich dude HAHAHA

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Unforgiven said:

He's a ######...he/she/it has nothing beyond "TRUMP"...

these monkeys are the ones who have kept trump popular lol....

imagine being so weak you're literally terrified of one rich dude HAHAHA

You see the irony in saying this right?   Please tell me you do.

Your entire party is afraid to say a word against the imbecile.   You at least see that much right?

It'd be like me cracking on Trump for being old.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Your entire party is afraid to say a word against the imbecile.   You at least see that much right?

Posters here say critical things about Trump quite often.

Too bad you can't acknowledge that because it goes against your flawed

Narrative.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Narrative.

Yup, I voted for Trump and I’ve criticized him many times…In fact, to this day, I still criticize him- and I’ll still probably end up voting for him again…😉

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Narrative.

I was referring to politicians i should have been more specific. 

Yes there's an occasional insult by a poster but ultimately he will have all your votes.  If roles were reversed and he was a dem we would have crushed him.  FAST.  I'd be helping anyone else campaign against him and politics isn't high on my give a crap list.  

1 hour ago, Westside said:

What are you five? 

You and your doppelgangers wacka and Unforgiven bring nothing to any convo.  You pop in, insert a negative blurb from fox or newsmax, or whatever, then bounce.  It wouldn't be bad if it were funny or original, but it's Hannity type bs made for an audience in depends.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

2 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Yup, I voted for Trump and I’ve criticized him many times…In fact, to this day, I still criticize him- and I’ll still probably end up voting for him again…😉

Which of course makes you a huge part of the problem.   Above the slime at j6 but not quite by enough to comprehend your utterly being duped (by someone so, so, so utterly stupid).

Not that there are great alternatives...there are not.  I desperately hope that changes.  I'd happily take a normal R (not christofacist) over Biden/Trump.  

• Vomit 1

6 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

It wouldn't be bad if it were funny or original,

Kind of ballsy going this direction after subjecting us earlier to the cheetoh-dust line. Frankish is more clever than that and he’s not funny at all. Maybe he can mentor you. 

Edited by JDHillFan
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, thenorthremembers said:

Annnddd there you have the problem.  Believe what you hear, do no research, but defend it blindly to the death.

Facts.

across the board when asked about the details "past the headline" or "talking point", blank stares or insults.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I was referring to politicians i should have been more specific. 

Yes there's an occasional insult by a poster but ultimately he will have all your votes.  If roles were reversed and he was a dem we would have crushed him.  FAST.  I'd be helping anyone else campaign against him and politics isn't high on my give a crap list.  

You and your doppelgangers wacka and Unforgiven bring nothing to any convo.  You pop in, insert a negative blurb from fox or newsmax, or whatever, then bounce.  It wouldn't be bad if it were funny or original, but it's Hannity type bs made for an audience in depends.  

Jesus, just own your garbage-person post and let's move on for Pete's sake.

• Thank you (+1) 2

I know it wants to talk and start another thread about the orange guy, but this is about the pathetic dems.

here is an instance where their ballot harvesting actually got caught and resulted in a new primary.

I think ballot harvesting like that, is on par with impairing the will of the people.  And should have severe consequences.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/connecticut-judge-orders-new-mayoral-primary-after-surveillance-videos-show-possible-ballot-stuffing/ar-AA1jego0

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Yes.  Profiles that act and read like a script or reply bot get called "it"

For real.  One could go to black hat or several other sites and buy or make profiles that do exactly what you do here. 

Says the bot who is only known to contribute eye rolls to every post pissing on his keeper.

• Eyeroll 1