Your 2024 Democrat Party

Big Blitz

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

That is an awesome ad.

Poor guy is joining the wrong side, strategically, per se, but no doubt he'll do right by all of us by all accounts.

He's not the problem here.  Unless he becomes some insane lockstep voter who says yes everytime some moronic Leftist asks for more money or some stupid law

• Agree 1

With the October jobs report already expected to be a big drop from September's 336K, as consensus expected a 180K print (below the whisper number of 211K), moments ago the BLS confirmed that last month's surge was nothing but a Bidenomics mirage and as we warned in our preview, the October print indeed came "crashing down to earth", sliding to 150K, a drop of more than 50% from the original Sept print, and the second lowest since 2022!

As usual, historical data was revised massively lower, with the jobs change for August revised down by 62,000, from +227,000 to +165,000, and the change for September was revised down by 39,000, from +336,000 to +297,000. With these revisions, employment in August and September combined is 101,000 lower than previously reported. In total, 8 of the past 8 months have been revised sharply lower

Of course, the downward revisions are nowhere near done: as Pantheon Macro writes, "the jobs number likely will be revised down, continuing the pattern of downward revisions" as "the unemployment rate is on course to breach the 4.0% mark soon" tripping the recession redline.

The scariest number however did not come from the Establishment survey at all, but rather from the Household survey, where the number of employed workers plunged by 348K, the biggest drop since the covid lockdowns, This means that the US is already in recession

And as employed workers plunged by 348K, the number of unemployed workers surged by 146K: an indication of which was the true labor market is headed.

It wasn't just payrolls that disappointed: so did the unemployment rate, which rose to 3.9% from 3.8%, vs expectations of an unchanged print. Since recent lows in April, this measure is up by 0.5% points, effectively cementing the next recession per Sahm's rule. Broken down by race, white unemployment was the highest since Nov 2021, black unemployment was the highest since Jul 2023, and Hispanic unemployment was the highest since Aug 2023

SLOWLY? 

Democrats Slowly Evolving Into the Hamas Party.

Alexandria Piranha-Grimace attacks the Israel PAC AIPAC, calling the Jewish group “racist and bigoted” and “extremist” …

It is inevitable that the Democrat Party will softly support Hamas. They will try to talk out of both sides of their mouths, but they have decided: They need those Hamas voters, and therefore Jews are just New York Money Men and Oppressors and Colonialists and they no longer have a place in the woke, racist, savage Democrat Party.

https://acecomments.mu.nu/?post=406885

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna123620

Rep. Rashida Tlaib accuses Biden of supporting 'genocide' of Palestinian people

clearly the face of pro terrorist left. I guess Biden is to moderate on this topic for the left. 

That party will tear itself apart from the inside.  You can't put that anti-Semitism stuff back in the bottle. 

• Like (+1) 1

FTA:

The Squad. They rolled into Congress after the 2018 election and played identity politics to the hilt. One was black, one was Hispanic, one was Palestinian and one was married to her brother. The New York Times celebrated this as the future of the Democrat Party.

So did I, man. So did I.

On August 8, 2019, NYT ran a piece by Barbara Ransby under the title, “The Squad Is the Future of Politics. You can credit social movements for that.”

Oh I do credit the social movements for that. Yes indeed, I do.

NYT said Babs “is a historian who specializes in black politics and social movements and she has written a book on the Black Lives Matter movement.”

She wrote, “Over the past nine months, the squad’s members have made good on their promises to be agents of change, not just fresh faces. Radical inclusivity means that people from different communities, backgrounds and ideological traditions will do their jobs differently and will bring new sensibilities, commitments and understanding with them when they sit at the tables of power. If they are doing their jobs, they will be accountable to people who sent them there, not maintaining the status quo. Anything less is merely cosmetic.

“One outcome of exclusion and white privilege is that people of color don’t see ourselves reflected in positions of power often enough. That is the least of it. A more consequential outcome is that our communities are underserved, our children racially profiled by the police, unfairly pushed out of schools or locked up in disproportionate numbers.”

So while Babs praises them as “people from different communities, backgrounds and ideological traditions,” Babs still lumps them together as colored people. Oh, excuse me as “people of color.”

https://donsurber.substack.com/p/democraticide

• Thank you (+1) 1

I wonder how much it's costing SF to sequester their homeless pop and clean up all the garbage/human waste from the streets?  And are they keeping the homeless locked-up since many of them want to live on the streets?

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

This should be fun. 

“If You Think You’re Going to Have a Peaceful Democratic Convention While Our People Are Starving… Stay Tuned!” – Black Chicago Residents Issue Warning to Democrats and Biden (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/if-you-think-youre-going-have-peaceful-democratic/

"12th Man Thunder" - take 2

JC 

On 11/3/2023 at 8:37 AM, OrangeBills said:

That is an awesome ad.

Poor guy is joining the wrong side, strategically, per se, but no doubt he'll do right by all of us by all accounts.

He's not the problem here.  Unless he becomes some insane lockstep voter who says yes everytime some moronic Leftist asks for more money or some stupid law

You mean like banning contraception?

On 11/13/2023 at 8:19 AM, Doc said:

Well they've already outed themselves as anti-semites...

Literally named one thing that was said that wasn’t true

• 1 month later...

Some thought.  First amendment rights have not been interpreted by then judicial system to be absolute.  The article posted also listed republican numbers which adds some perspective missing in the OP.  Also you can interpret the questions in different ways, they are broad general question that leave details open to interpretation.  Also the website linked is known To be pro conservative.  

19 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

There isn't a law on the books already from terrorists entering the US?

“Involved in Oct 7 attack”. 

I’m certain there are laws to keep terrorists out. I don’t believe they are necessarily enforced at our southern border. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

“Involved in Oct 7 attack”. 

I’m certain there are laws to keep terrorists out. I don’t believe they are necessarily enforced at our southern border. 

So if you're a terrorist that wasn't involved in the October 7th attack.  You're good?  Seems like a redundant bill meant to be symbolic.  Glad those two further revealed themselves as stubborn idiots.

• Agree 1