Congrats James Cook - proud father!

Roundybout

12 minutes ago, PonyBoy said:

10 more and he catches Travis Henry. For all time Bills RB lead! 

He’s up to 2 kids which I didn’t know. I guess he’s got a 3-year-old son too. he’s well on his way to competing with Phil Rivers and Antonio Cromartie 

https://x.com/jonscotttv/status/1704943986371121455?s=46&t=RLsRhQJBb5vROsgfJWkwSw

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

He should be watching film and not having sex.  

Conception occurred 9 months ago so it was after season was over for Bills.  And for all we know maybe he and his missus watch film to get in the mood.  I don't need to know so I don't ask.  He scored is the only important fact and I don't need the x and o details when he scores on the field for the Bills either.  I'll just chalk it up to his taking family business seriously. What's not to like Mafia?

Edited by AuntieEm

1 hour ago, BrettFavre said:

Good to finally have scientific evidence: marijuana use does not effect fertility.

Why us James Cook known to be a pothead?  Or was that true s vis Henry? He got in trouble with law didn't he for some drug related  stuff iirc?

Google it was cocaine trafficking.  I have no issues with marijuans I do partake myself but I'm otherwise staunchly anti-drugs to include any driving under influence of alcohol.

Edited by AuntieEm

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.