Raiders @ Bills - Postgame Thread

HappyDays

Defense was a little better. Offense was a lot better. 

Interesting to see Josh come out not sharp again. He missed Diggs open on first series, and then back of the end zone second series. But he rallied and was great from there. Hopefully this means Josh is locked in now.

This receiving core has potential. Great game from Gabe. Kinkaid is clearly good against zone. Knox can play, and Cook has big play ability (even if he can't break a tackle). I really like this offense. Does it work better if we start with Murray or Harris and then go to Cook?

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

Without reviewing the film yet, Spencer Brown may be deserving of a game ball. Crosby was a non factor today, which amazes the hell out of me. 

From my understanding, Knox was helping him a lot.  Kincaid at times as well 

7 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Tim Hasselbeck just referred to Allen as being reckless today and said that we didn’t run the football so he had to be. Once they write these narratives they just won’t come off them even if other evidence is right in front of them.

After Allen’s bad game last week all of the pre draft analysts that had him as a reach came out of the wood work. What’s silly is that people listen to these turds. 5 seasons of data showing Allen as a top 3 QB and after one game he’s crap again. Hasslebwxk should stick to what he knows best. Nothing. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Virgil said:

From my understanding, Knox was helping him a lot.  Kincaid at times as well 

Kincaid can block?

Seriously, having TEs who chip, of fake a chip or even stay in the entire play to block just gives the D more variables to contend with.

TEs are becoming a huge wildcard for offenses.

I will say I seen a number of great run blocks by Spencer today, both setting an edge and 10 yards down the field.

I'm giving the guys his props for a good day.  Hope he repeats next Sunday.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Kincaid can block?

Seriously, having TEs who chip, of fake a chip or even stay in the entire play to block just gives the D more variables to contend with.

TEs are becoming a huge wildcard for offenses.

I will say I seen a number of great run blocks by Spencer today, both setting an edge and 10 yards down the field.

I'm giving the guys his props for a good day.  Hope he repeats next Sunday.

I think he was doing more chipping.  But he sold it well

2 minutes ago, ganesh said:

We need to win the type of games we played against the Jets...those are the type of games that will be in the playoffs.  We have to win dog fights

I think the Bills have already proved the are resilient. The talk was they couldn't win the close games. That got put to rest after last season. 

The Jets game was basically on Allen. A QB can win and lose games. Josh lost it! He bounced back today and I think that's the more realistic version of Allen. He's human and we will not always be sharp. The Bills just need him to be smart. 

I'm not sure how far the Bills advance this season. Hopefully, it's to the SB. One thing I'm not too concerned about is Bills winning "dog fights."

• Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.