Raiders @ Bills - Postgame Thread

HappyDays

56 minutes ago, stevewin said:

- Seeing the view on the Shakir TD - it was an insane play by Josh.  Like in fractions of a second goes from being dead w/ a DL popping up and being right in his face - then quick subtle move to back up and fire the ball all at once,  just incredible

And somehow he actually made it a safe throw. :blink:

Can you imagine being that DT? You're about to absolutely crush a QB who just inadvertently walked right into your rush and 1/10th of a second later the ball whizzes by your ear for a TD. :lol:

• Like (+1) 8
  • Haha (+1) 3

6 hours ago, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

Got it....I never thought his feet were in bounds to begin with as well, and probably missed half the explanation because I was yelling at the invisible ref in my living room.

I hate that guy!

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Simon said:

Can you imagine being that DT? You're about to absolutely crush a QB who just inadvertently walked right into your rush and 1/10th of a second later the ball whizzes by your ear for a TD. :lol:

That was the play of the game. I honestly thought he was sacked.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Simon said:

As far as we know, there are only two human beings on the planet who can make that play.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Knew they gave Brown some help, but great to see how well they game planned and how the players executed those chips and funneling blocks to Brown.

Very encouraging all around.

Kincaid looks great, but I keep tempering my enthusiasm for the rookie so I don't jinx him.

@Process

“In 2024, Harty’s base salary grows to $2.6M and cap hit goes to $5.365. Then the dead-cap hit drops to $1.375M.

That offers approximately $4M in cap savings, plus other bonuses the team would not have to pay if he was released.”

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2023/03/18/contract-details-buffalo-bills-deonte-harty/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Charles Romes said:

raiders cover 1 analyst says raiders were not putting enough defenders in the box to stop the run. 

Interesting- You have to play the bills light and dare the bills to run though.

You are playing with fire if you are playing Josh Allen with only one safety deep 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

@Process

“In 2024, Harty’s base salary grows to $2.6M and cap hit goes to $5.365. Then the dead-cap hit drops to $1.375M.

That offers approximately $4M in cap savings, plus other bonuses the team would not have to pay if he was released.”

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2023/03/18/contract-details-buffalo-bills-deonte-harty/

Awesome, thanks. At least we are not stuck next year if things don't work out.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Simon said:

QBs do it all the time. Pickett did it in the long TZd pass to Pickens.

Pickens<Allen. 

4 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I'd like to see Shakir catch some of those flair passes as opposed to Harty. Shakir is stronger and has run after catch ability. Shakir may be able to run through some of those tackles Harty hasn't been able to

I don't get how Shakir isn't way ahead of Harty on the WR tier. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, ngbills said:

Let’s go Buffalo!

The Erie County (NY) Sheriff’s Office announced Monday that a 29-year-old male, whose name has been withheld so he can possibly change it before this arrest report ruins his life, was arrested Sunday at the Bills tailgate after falling into a pit at the construction site for the new Bills Stadium.

This wasn’t just any kind of arrest. The grown man was covered in crap and that’s just the beginning of the fun for this wild man.

According to the Buffalo News, the guy had covered himself in crap inside a portable toilet around 12:18 p.m. before exiting the Porta-let and getting naked. That’s when he jumped a construction site fence and went streaking right into a 30-foot pit where police arrested him for this ridiculous behavior.

Dude, what were you thinking?

Sorry guys, I was just trying to find the locker room:cry:

12 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

As far as we know, there are only two human beings on the planet who can make that play.  

Purdy and Josh Allen

Edited by Sherlock Holmes

• Simon unpinned this topic

To continue the discussion on RB use during the game, I loved what I saw out of Damien Harris. Dude looked good with the ball, ran with power and showed he is still a force to be reckoned with. Cook of course looked good as well and had a heck of a game. Murray imo is also a solid back even tho he lacks speed when compared to Cook. He seems like a bigger back that can be used to punch through that 3/4 and 1 plays and even in some other scenarios. In short, all the backs looked great in their own way and our run game is gonna be an issue for some defenses out there. Great win!

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/19/2023 at 10:17 PM, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Kincaid needs to fight for an extra yard or two.  First games so I'm glad he's getting comfortable catching the ball, but we'll need him to up his expectations and get to the sticks as the season goes on. 

He fights for yards just fine

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 9/20/2023 at 1:17 AM, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Kincaid needs to fight for an extra yard or two.  First games so I'm glad he's getting comfortable catching the ball, but we'll need him to up his expectations and get to the sticks as the season goes on. 

Just curious, could you give us an example of when Kincaid didn’t fight for extra yards?

• 3 months later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.