First Arthur Moats, Now Leonard Floyd, Anyone else I'm forgetting?

The Jokeman

19 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

It just hit me that Arhur Moats put the hit on Brett Favre that ended his career and Leonard Floyd may have done the one to end Aaron Rodgers' career. Anyone other Bills or non Bills you remember who took down a QB for their careers?

Didn't favre play two more games after Moats hit him? So he didn't end his career. 

20 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Sorry but this is an urban legend or some Mandela effect stuff because Moats and the Bills did not end Farve's career.  

I know everyone here thinks it was the Bills, but Farve's last game was against the Bears, they ended his career giving him a concussion where he missed the final 2 games and retired at end of the season...not the Bills.

https://bearswire.usatoday.com/2020/12/17/chicago-bears-throwback-thursday-minnesota-vikings-brett-favre-2010/

Buffalo certainly accelerated the process.

Too soon to say if Rodgers is done for good. If he does play again, he'll look like post-achilles Marino barely able to move in the pocket, which would surely lead to more big hits. 40yr olds coming off achilles tears are never close to the same.

On 9/14/2023 at 1:14 PM, Alphadawg7 said:

Sorry but this is an urban legend or some Mandela effect stuff because Moats and the Bills did not end Farve's career.  

I know everyone here thinks it was the Bills, but Farve's last game was against the Bears, they ended his career giving him a concussion where he missed the final 2 games and retired at end of the season...not the Bills.

https://bearswire.usatoday.com/2020/12/17/chicago-bears-throwback-thursday-minnesota-vikings-brett-favre-2010/

I think that was the hit that ended his streak of consecutive starts not his career

On 9/14/2023 at 12:40 PM, RobbRiddick said:

That was a nasty one. Apparently Taylor heard the bone snap, that's why he leapt up and called for the medics right away

Friend lives in DC and wasat that game.  He said everyone heard it snap.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.