Josh Allen since the KC win last season….22 TD’s and 16 INT’s.

Beast

3 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Wait what

1 minute ago, Mango said:

On a podcast a week or two ago with Kyle Allen, Josh and Jordan Palmer, Kyle told a story about a party after this years training camp where Josh had some pops and was telling everybody how he was the best athlete on the planet….after losing two games of pickle ball to Matt Barkleys wife. 

Did you miss that one? 

Just now, Beast said:

I’m pretty sure he clanked another one off the numbers of a Jets DB on a pass over the middle.

Josh’s football awareness was absolutely pathetic tonight. On one drive he could have ran out of bounds but decided to take on 2 tacklers for no reason. He picked up a meaningless yard doing that. Later, he tried to leap over multiple defenders on a 3rd down where he wasn’t even close to the sticks.

His stupid play has become alarming.

This.  His decision making is horrendous.  There’s really only a handful of starting QB’s in the NFL who could’ve lost that game tonight.  

46 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

We have a problem.

I dont feel like researching or finding "proof", but I want to say I've heard players say that when they are hit while in the air it doesnt "hurt" like it would if they were on the ground. (Does that make sense, hopefully? I think it does). Again I could be completely wrong, but I want to say I've heard that.

Also, Im not trying to defend his actions. 

Edited by letsgoteam

13 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

This.  His decision making is horrendous.  There’s really only a handful of starting QB’s in the NFL who could’ve lost that game tonight.  

Good defenses have figured out Allen. Take the deep stuff away, put a spy on Allen, and collapse the edges. The jets have the perfect personnel for this strategy because they have the best CB in the league with Sauce. Not many teams have the personnel to do the things that rattle Allen. 

4 minutes ago, Araiza Curse said:

Good defenses have figured out Allen. Take the deep stuff away, put a spy on Allen, and collapse the edges. The jets have the perfect personnel for this strategy because they have the best CB in the league with Sauce. Not many teams have the personnel to do the things that rattle Allen. 

And Allen lit up Sauce tonight the problem was getting baited by the Safety and yolo Josh 

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

I’m not sure what he saw on the 2nd one.  Was probably the worst decision of the 3 I’m still blaming Dorsey for that 3rd down call that played right into what the Jets wanted.  

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on INT 1 - if there was nothing there, it was a better result than we were likely to get by punting.

1 hour ago, Beast said:

The first 6 games of last year 17 TD’s and 4 INT’s.

What gives?

I know some here think we will be fine but….will we? Will we with such poor QB play? 

Is Josh just not a very smart QB? I mean, he said he had to take better care of his body and the ball this past off-season. He did neither in his first meaningful game. And showed nothing of the sort that he gave a crap about doing either of those things.

Seriously, what in hell is going on with Josh Allen?

Can't answer that. Something is definitely wrong with Josh.  Thought he would flush the Cincy game but tonight was even worse.  Dorsey is a train wreck and not helping his confidence or tempo. But Josh is also to blame in his stubborn inability to correct the reckless mistakes he's had for years.  

6 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

Not that I listened to the podcast, but are we sure drunk Josh wasn’t being sarcastic considering he had just lost to Matt’s wife?

This is so ridiculous. I saw the same interview, and Josh came off as usual, being goofy. I did not take his comments seriously at all. He's goofy.

He just has some haters here, and they will stop at nothing when it comes to him. It's bizarre. Now, I do blame him for tonight's loss, and it was a terrible game from him, but I cannot sit here after ONE game and act like he is not it and we have to go back to the drawing board.

If this keeps up over the next few weeks, yes, be concerned, but it was game one. The amount of people here who want or wait for him to fail is just sad.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, letsgoteam said:

I dont feel like researching or finding "proof", but I want to say I've heard players say that when they are hit while in the air it doesnt "hurt" like it would if they were on the ground. (Does that make sense, hopefully? I think it does). Again I could be completely wrong, but I want to say I've heard that.

Also, Im not trying to defend his actions. 

Slide?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Aimee75 said:

This is so ridiculous. I saw the same interview, and Josh came off as usual, being goofy. I did not take his comments seriously at all. He's goofy.

He just has some haters here, and they will stop at nothing when it comes to him. It's bizarre. Now, I do blame him for tonight's loss, and it was a terrible game from him, but I cannot sit here after ONE game and act like he is not it and we have to go back to the drawing board.

If this keeps up over the next few weeks, yes, be concerned, but it was game one. The amount of people here who want or wait for him to fail is just sad.

I think the issue is it’s not one game. This may be the worst but he’s struggled since the second half of the Packers game last year. And the weaknesses exploited by the Jets tonight are nothing new.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.