Around the NFL Week 1

HappyDays

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

He is a playmaker. As a passer he has a cannon just not sure how much control he has of it. I think Shane Steichen was a good hire if they were gonna draft him. He'd be bad stuck in a conventional west coast. You need an offensive play caller willing to be unconventional.

Yeah, that’s why I used the term football player. Allen is the exception to all the rules.  When Josh first came into the league I used to say “he’s the most exciting QB in the league”. Very different from being a good one, which he certainly is now. 

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

Just ugly! The D made a good stand to start then the Pats O turns the ball over twice. Terrible pick by Jones and the fumble was also on him since he threw it so far behind Elliot

I'd like and say I feel bad for you, but I do not 

Just now, GunnerBill said:

I took the Eagles in survivor. I didn't like a lot of the matchups this week for one reason or another. 

Philly was the stone cold guarantee on the board.

At best the Patriots defense slowed down their offense, there didn't really seem like a way for them win by scoring points.

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I took the Eagles in survivor. I didn't like a lot of the matchups this week for one reason or another. 

Philly was the stone cold guarantee on the board.

Don't worry FC. Just another 17 weeks and the playoffs to go.

Things can only get better.

I get inanity defending OUR team. But being silly to defend the Pats is where I draw the line.

1 minute ago, 1onemangang7 said:

forced is the punchline or the best takes?

my dude, you should just stop while you're behind, you're gonna start going backwards at this point.

Just now, FireChans said:

McDaniels really cracked the code by getting two of the fastest dudes in the NFL together. 

Madden offense.

I think he's good tho, Hill is special but there are a lot of small fast guys in the league and they aren't turning limited QBs into fringe MVP candidates

mcDaniels for my $ is a very solid offensive mind

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.