Around the NFL Week 1

HappyDays

Just now, GoBills808 said:

I think he's good tho, Hill is special but there are a lot of small fast guys in the league and they aren't turning limited QBs into fringe MVP candidates

mcDaniels for my $ is a very solid offensive mind

Oh I agree, it's not a knock.

Running that 49ers system with half the talent, but top end speed is a winning combo.

2 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Mac Jones really, really sucks

It's so hilarious to hear Cheater fans "He just needs an OC!"  Poor delusional cheater fans Lol.  Dude's ceiling is barely mediocre game manager

Just now, HappyDays said:

Chargers just aren't very well coached IMO. Everyone knows Tua likes to throw the ball to the middle of the field and that Hill is going to be his #1 target. So the Chargers leave Hill completely wide open in the middle of the field.

They did well last year against it

Just now, HappyDays said:

Chargers just aren't very well coached IMO. Everyone knows Tua likes to throw the ball to the middle of the field and that Hill is going to be his #1 target. So the Chargers leave Hill completely wide open in the middle of the field.

Didn't the Chargers jam the Miami receivers on the line of scrimmage last year?  Why are they giving a free release this year?

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, FireChans said:

I get inanity defending OUR team. But being silly to defend the Pats is where I draw the line.

my dude, you should just stop while you're behind, you're gonna start going backwards at this point.

who's defending the Pats?  Lol.  Do you get angry when wrestling is on also?

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Staley is horrible. It's cool he's a wildcard and goes for it on 4th down but he's holding that team back 100x more than McD is holding us back.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.