Around the NFL Week 1

HappyDays

1 hour ago, UKBillFan said:

But we'd probably be slightly more confident with the MLB position if he was still here. And I say this as no fan of Edmunds.

More confident but Bernard may do just as well.  And Kirksey should be ready to start soon.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Here we go ....

I did check into parts of both games and from first looks, Richardson looked ready and Young looked lost. I liked a couple of Richardson's throws, very pretty. 

I’m a big fan of his. He had some real wow plays in college. If I’m picking that high, give me a boom guy

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/10/2023 at 3:09 PM, loyal2dagame said:

So to be clear,  $260 million gets you 169 yds passing,  1 int, 4 sacks,  and 0 tds.

Meanwhile,  $275 million gets you a 45% completion rate, 82 yds passing, 2 sacks, and 0 tds.

These are the guys people have compared Allen to. Good grief. 

This is why you don’t act a fool.

On 9/10/2023 at 7:18 PM, Solomon Grundy said:

That, my friend, was Edwards not Edmunds 😂

Edmunds under cut a slant and allowed Jones’ route to be a TD. It was talked about in the post game presser. Edmunds was manipulated to create space. They knew if he followed the drag they’d have Jones iso with Edwards or a free throw underneath, and if he dropped then they’d have an easy first down on the drag. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.