Joe Burrow huge extension 5 years $275 million now highest paid QB

DJB

• DJB changed the title to Joe Burrow huge extension 5 years $275 million now highest paid QB
15 minutes ago, DJB said:

Allen’s deal continues to look better and better

Not disparaging Allen or Beane, but Allen basically hasn’t started getting paid on that deal. He’s only counting $18M this year. He’ll be bouncing in the 40’s and even low 50’s going forward. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

you believe he's going to until 2028 to ask for more money??  come on,lol

Maybe in 2024, for sure by 2025 is my guess.  Figure Allen is making less in total than Burrow in a one year longer contract term.  It won't stay that way

4 minutes ago, Mango said:

Not disparaging Allen or Beane, but Allen basically hasn’t started getting paid on that deal. He’s only counting $18M this year. He’ll be bouncing in the 40’s and even low 50’s going forward. 

josh took home just about 50m last year. They haven’t eaten the full hit yet but he’s getting a ton of cash already 

3 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

josh took home just about 50m last year. They haven’t eaten the full hit yet but he’s getting a ton of cash already 

Oh for sure. I was just taking cap numbers. I don’t care how much Pegula has paid him. Just his cap number.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.