Chiefs vs Lions NFL Opener

aristocrat

6 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

That's like saying the guy with the 25 IQ is the smartest one in the room full of people with IQs in the teens.  

It’s based on like nothing too lol Toney really had little to no impact last year.  Averaged under 25 receiving ypg on 2 catches in the regular season and 3 catches for 28 yards in 3 playoff games. I think it’s a pretty safe bet he won’t lead chiefs wrs in receiving yards 

a handful of chiefs receivers tonight looked better than Toney normally does 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

5 minutes ago, Araiza Curse said:

You know what is being worse than completely wide open in the end zone?  Having 0 catches on 0 targets with 0 TDs like Davis. If Davis wants to earn a name for himself, he will help get us to where we want to be. 

Yeah I mean what has Davis ever done in the Playoffs........

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5

11 minutes ago, Araiza Curse said:

He gets open. It sucks that he has hands problems. I like WRs that get open. Something Davis cannot do on a regular basis. 

What good is a WR who gets open but can't catch the ball?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Araiza Curse said:

You know what is being worse than completely wide open in the end zone?  Having 0 catches on 0 targets with 0 TDs like Davis. If Davis wants to earn a name for himself, he will help get us to where we want to be. 

Davis currently has about ten times as many receiving yards in just the bills chiefs divisional game as Toney has in his entire playoff career.  

if you want to throw Davis’ game against the colts in there too, I don’t think toneys receiving numbers his entire career in the playoffs  will ever match those two games from gabe.  

pretty tough to hold that 13 seconds defensive atrocity against gabe Davis in a game where he had 201 receiving yards and 4 tds lol 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Araiza Curse said:

Lol only a Bills fan would be happy with just playoffs. 

That’s a bit of a goalpost move lol obviously the chiefs have had a lot more success in the playoffs but it has absolutely nothing to do with kadarius Toney.  That’s been a poop trade for them so far.  I wouldn’t have even given a compensatory 6th for toneys output so far and they traded a 3rd and a 6th

in fact it’s looking like the chiefs thinking they can build their wr room around him could be a very big factor in their demise so far 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

Don't care about him. But I do love me some Kadarius Tony, Toni, Toney. Hell of an acquisition Chiefs. And when I told my buddies his arse would be benched at halftime, then cut after the game, what does Andy do? He quadruples down on this dude and the end result was glorious. Going for it on 4th and 25... ah the cherry on top. Couldn't script that any better. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

I don';t watch this guy but seems like so many of the idiots on TV. They can't see the wood for the trees and always make the obvious, easy pick. There's also so many ultra cocky KC fans who are actually more Mahomes fans. They're the ones who hang around on YouTube and post "Mahomes is the best" under every video talking about Hurts or Allen or Burrow. They take it as a sign of blasphemy against their gravel voiced God whenever another QB is being talked about as anything other than mediocre. 

It's a shame because Mahomes actually seems like a decent guy, but it is fun to think of his disciples curled up on their beds, staring up at their Mahomes posters on the wall through salty tears as they realize their dreams of a perfect season evaporated faster than a spit in the Sahara 

• Like (+1) 3

38 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Going for it on 4th and 25... ah the cherry on top.

I wouldn't have gone for it, but it does make sense in a way. Detroit was up by just one. Even if Detroit scores a TD and extra point, it is still a one-score game. And if they punted, KC may never have gotten the ball back.

Edited by chongli
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.