Chiefs vs Lions NFL Opener

aristocrat

7 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

You think the perpetual one seed who always has a massive competitive advantage with a bye/home field in the playoffs treats the regular season like the preseason? Lol 

They’re not sniffing the #1 seed with this group of receivers. Might not even make the playoffs. 😁

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 2

3 minutes ago, Araiza Curse said:

Toney will eventually figure it out. He was open most of the game, dude just couldn’t catch a cold. Moore is just a bad receiver. Rice flashed and will likely turn into a good WR. 

Kelce seems needed to see if their two RD2 WR’s can pop.  

Chris Jones seems needed to see if their recent high EDGE draft picks can pop.  

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Well, we now have verification that Kelce and Jones make a huge difference    

Chris Jones gonna get paid!

I feel like I watch a different game sometimes lol the chiefs dline was dominant in this one.  That’s the only reason the game was close.

I don’t think that game made kc any more likely to cave to Chris jones 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, sven233 said:

He should have been lit up a couple times, but for some reason, the Lions defenders almost tried to get out of the way instead of hitting him.  But, they know that even if the hit is 100% legal, the refs would call them, so I guess they probably did what they thought they should have to do.

It's ironic. The Lions had the chance to light Mahomes up with legal hits a number of times but did not. Then Hutchinson got away with a couple of borderline late hits with Mahomes in the pocket. Refs weren't calling anything tonight (Chiefs RT sends his regards)

8 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Yeah, holy s quite a bit of drama in the past 24 hours apparently. Alright Raiders might suck but the window's open Denver

Chandler Jones is an amazing talent but he has always been well a bit off. The year the Pats traded him he was arrested for being nude and incoherent.. 

2 minutes ago, 90sBills said:

They’re not sniffing the #1 seed with this group of receivers. Might not even make the playoffs. 😁

Haha yea supposedly I was responding to a chiefs fan talking about previous seasons though.  Apparently they’re so good they don’t even need to try in the regular season despite 5 of their 6 division games last year being won by a total of like 10 points 😂

2 minutes ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

It's ironic. The Lions had the chance to light Mahomes up with legal hits a number of times but did not. Then Hutchinson got away with a couple of borderline late hits with Mahomes in the pocket. Refs weren't calling anything tonight (Chiefs RT sends his regards)

They're going to make up for it Monday night.

• Sad 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I feel like I watch a different game sometimes lol the chiefs dline was dominant in this one.  That’s the only reason the game was close.

I don’t think that game made kc any more likely to cave to Chris jones 

Chiefs were sending HEAT. 

Once Goff got behind the sticks they were blitzing him because he’s a statue and currently has one WR. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.