How much longer will the window be open?

JohninMinn.

9 minutes ago, Drew21PA said:

As long as Josh is here and healthy?  Always open

look I get it - but the same would be said for Mahomes as well

these guys are so rare.  Yes you want to load up your team

but how quick we have forgotten before diggs

josh Allen MADE 1,000 yard recievers - John brown and coke Beasley beat years of their careers

people really need to chill 

Brown was a 1000 yard receiver in AZ--million year old Carson Palmer "made" him that.

Beasley has never had a 1000 yard season. 

Diggs was "made" a 1000 yard receiver by Cousins. 

Josh hasn't made anyone a 1000 yards receiver yet.

35 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

josh Allen MADE 1,000 yard recievers - John brown and coke Beasley beat years of their careers

people really need to chill 

Coke Beasley could have been great if he would have just laid off the dang booger sugar. 

• Haha (+1) 1

The offense should click better than ever and that will become the norm for a five-seven year window. It’s the defensive that needs to constantly reinvent itself and hit when it counts in the playoffs. Right now, I’m worried that the defense is just kind of ordinarily good. 

1 hour ago, DrBob806 said:

...and as unpopular as this sounds, Mahomes is on a higher level than everybody else.

They said the Chiefs would fade without Tyreek. Wrong.

I’m not sure how anyone thinks differently about Mahomes. He’s by far the best quarterback. It’s just that way. Pretty indisputable at this point. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

If we have Josh we have a chance, our Oline collapsed(Brown and Saffold) last year at the end of the year and we still won a playoff game. If we keep Josh healthy out window is about 15 more years. 

Tim, I just said in another thread and success really made the point before me Josh has the most talent this year more than 2018-22.  It’s not Madden so we don’t have everything, but now having Sherfield and Harty to round out the WR’s, finally a real 12 personnel set with DK2, both McGovern and Torrence are real upgrades at G, and excellent depth with Edwards.  Dawkins will be fine once the season starts and good depth with Bates for Morse.

RT is still a wait and see, but he looked good against the Bears.

The defense outside if MLB looks fantastic so we’ll see how this shakes out.  Like I said, the best roster on paper since 2018 for Josh.  I can’t wait to see how McD calls defenses this year as his reputation is impressive if you do your hw. All the way back to him getting mentored by Jimmy Johnson in Philly.  That man was a defensive genius.  Frazier at the end of the day was a good decision.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.