Here's a thought about the O-line

Billsfanatixs

1 hour ago, Dan Darragh said:

I say we cut Josh and find a left-handed QB so we can make RT the most important position on the OL.  Should I set up a poll?

No, you should be set atop a pole.  Twenty footer or so. 🤔🤨

😁

3 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

The problem for the shnowman is too many shnow balls.

image.png.62f04dad0865411fbbe57a01afcfb651.png

Cold. 🤨

Where can you get the pink ones?!?!

I only watched the first 2 drives of the Bears game, but I thought Dawkins was solid. He made a helluva block on the Harris td (some might say 2 blocks on 1 play) and was solid in this time on the field. 

I don't understand the obsession with how NOT sexy he looks. This isn't the Ms. America Contest. 

Trade AJE, Elam, etc. WOW!
And the season hasn't even begun. Way to go guys. 

Edited by Dopey

14 hours ago, Billsfanatixs said:

The thought I had, which will never happen is. I think we should try moving Dawkins to right tackle. I'm supremely aware of why left tackle is where you want your best tackle. 

I would say for the Bills, right tackle is most important. Until Josh becomes a high percentage "Pocket Passer" it will continue to be the most challenging spot on line. 

Josh never sticks around long enough for a right end to nab him. 

Hard to argue if you think about it 

🤔

It's easy to argue this ridiculous idea. Besides all the other comments; Dawson is getting paid "left tackle money" and damn well better earn it.

14 hours ago, Billsfanatixs said:

The thought I had, which will never happen is. I think we should try moving Dawkins to right tackle. I'm supremely aware of why left tackle is where you want your best tackle. 

I would say for the Bills, right tackle is most important. Until Josh becomes a high percentage "Pocket Passer" it will continue to be the most challenging spot on line. 

🤔

I would totally disagree.

If you can say that right tackle is most important, it would only be because we're pretty confident left tackle will be OK because Dawkins is there. I'm just a smidge less comfortable saying that than in years past, but he still appears to be head and shoulders above any other tackle on the roster.

If you move Dawkins to right, then left tackle becomes an even worse weakness without him than right tackle is with Dawkins at left.

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

You’re going to get a great evaluation of talent and position when the Jets relentlessly blitz us for 60 mins on MNF in front of the nation. 

They can get to the QB just by bringing four. They really don't have to blitz.

15 hours ago, Billsfanatixs said:

🤔

You seriously want Spencer Brown on Josh Allen's blind side? Why do you hate Josh Allen so badly? 

15 hours ago, Billsfanatixs said:

I'm not panicking, but just looking for feedback about the idea that right tackle and guard on this team might be the more difficult positions than the left

For most OTs, it's significantly harder for them to move to the other side of the line than to simply move inside to OG on the same side.   I think that Dawkins has a better chance of making an awesome LG than making a competent RT.

16 hours ago, Billsfanatixs said:

🤔

Nothing about this logic makes any sense to me.  Josh isn't left handed, the LT spot protects his back and blind side, it is significantly more important to a right handed QB to have a quality player at LT.  Guys coming off the RT spot are easier for him to see and react to.  So I can't see where you logic here is coming from here.  Not to mention the challenge of swapping positions for a player.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.