Bills sign LB DaShaun White | Recently in the USFL

PromoTheRobot

1 minute ago, RyanC883 said:

this would involve McD getting out of his own stubborn way and letting Williams try MLB. Not sure why we drafted Williams at this point (and I like the pick/player)

With signing this LB  White what player is off in corresponding roster move?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, AuntieEm said:

With signing this LB  White what player is off in corresponding roster move?

that’s a good question.  IR moves perhaps cleared the space, or an upcoming one?  

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

He’ll play at some point. Rookie has to be ready when his number is called.

I think he will be.  I have a good feeling about him, and LB coach was high on him pre draft.  Said he has the skills and football IQ.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RyanC883 said:

that’s a good question.  IR moves perhaps cleared the space, or an upcoming one?  

Any IR moves now are lost for season? Or does the 4 week or whatever  it is kick in  during preseason?  Don't recall the exact details on ir in season...   

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

No one. We were at 89 per Sal C.  Back to full 90 now.

Thought we were at 90 with signing the rb and the ot mcGhin

And isn't it ir in preseason they are done for year. Can get injury settlement and sign with another team but not the team they got ired from?

Edited by AuntieEm

22 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I'm seeing 224lbs several places. Where are you seeing that weight listed? 

Either way what you and I are seeing likely isn't accurate. In my experience, not many of the player listed weights at any position are truly accurate.

I saw 222 lbs in multiple places, but that was his senior year at Oklahoma. Hard to believe he would've dropped that much weight though.

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Toyo321 said:

Beane at his finest, bringing in more garbage and wasting more money on a completely irrelevant player.

Well, I'd say his finest is drafting a generational QB and building a roster that is consistently one of the top contenders for a title.

This is probably just to get another guy in camp before the final cuts.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

32 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

The Bills are stubborn vs the run. They don’t care about stopping it with size. Honestly let teams run. It hasn’t worked yet.

True.  They can run all they want when they’re down by 20.

Just now, Ga boy said:

True.  They can run all they want when they’re down by 20.

What the Pats are doing reminds me so much of drought-era Bills.

They have a better coach than any we had in that time, so there's that.  But I remember having such confidence that we could grind out wins against the Pats and other high-flying teams with great D and a great running game.  

Didn't work for us, and won't work for them.  Inevitably, you're going to be down more than a score, and you have to pass & score points.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

38 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I'm seeing 224lbs several places. Where are you seeing that weight listed? 

Either way what you and I are seeing likely isn't accurate. In my experience, not many of the player listed weights at any position are truly accurate.

Forgot to add....I see nfl draft buzz had him at 205 lbs and that was the first site I saw when I googled him. Fox sports had a USFL page for him and lists him at 218 lbs.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.