Nice fight in the crowd at the Broncos - 49ers game.

Gregg

man i remember watching bills fans drag jets fans out of their suite and beat the hell out of them in december of 98.   I think it was right after dedric ward's backbreaking play...I think 60 people got arrested!!

I saw a raiders fan get knocked out cold in the parking lot after the loss to oakland in october of 02.......it was scary we thought that dude was dead.

20 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

So you are okay with brawls in the stands?   Then yes, with that attitude, I am glad I am not there and/or sitting anywhere near you. 😂

80k people all sauced up. Yeah, I’m okay with the occasional brawl. I want our guys loud. If a few get carried away, that’s on them and they’ll have to suffer those consequences. 

17 hours ago, ddaryl said:

Rowdy is ok 

Douche bagism is not appreciated

Idiot fans who cant handle their drink and develop beer muscles are never appreciated

Say that again and I'll destroy your folding table!!!!

Anytime you get that many people together, where drinking is encouraged. It’s going to happen. Now take into consideration it’s the most violent game going and there’s going to be a few fists thrown. 

I want people to be as loud and aggressive as they can be. If they take it too far, they’ll have to suffer those consequences, no skin off my back. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

All those freaking little kids standing around those d-bags. Hope they got banned for life. Every single one. 

I was able to take my Grandson to his first Bills game against the Vikings last year. I am really happy he didn't have to see BS like that.

25 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

80k people all sauced up. Yeah, I’m okay with the occasional brawl. I want our guys loud. If a few get carried away, that’s on them and they’ll have to suffer those consequences. 

Anytime you get that many people together, where drinking is encouraged. It’s going to happen. Now take into consideration it’s the most violent game going and there’s going to be a few fists thrown. 

I want people to be as loud and aggressive as they can be. If they take it too far, they’ll have to suffer those consequences, no skin off my back. 

Again, as mentioned

Douche Bagism is not appreciated

Neither is aggression

Loud is good, 

but loud obnoxious morons who are beligerent ruins the game experience for the majority

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bobby Hooks said:

What does being loud and brawling have to do with each other?  You can’t be loud without throwing a few punches?  It must be a pleasure to sit next to you at a game. 

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

What does being loud and brawling have to do with each other?  You can’t be loud without throwing a few punches?  It must be a pleasure to sit next to you at a game. 

I’m a realist, you get 80 thousand people, many of which are drinking beers all day that’s unfortunately going to happen. 

This is a humanity thing, not a football stadium thing. I’m sorry this upsets you, but it’s the reality of the situation. You want people to be rowdy and scream their heads off for hours, but no one to step out of line? 

That’s just not realistic. 

1 hour ago, ddaryl said:

Again, as mentioned

Douche Bagism is not appreciated

Neither is aggression

Loud is good, 

but loud obnoxious morons who are beligerent ruins the game experience for the majority

I don’t disagree. But it’s the reality of the situation. You can’t encourage screaming, and drinking and expect that no one will step out of line. 

I’ve said this to another poster, but it’s worth repeating. This a humanity thing, not a football stadium thing. You can pretend rage, mental health, etc issues don’t exist, but they’re real and many of those people like going to football games. 

1 hour ago, Bobby Hooks said:

I don’t disagree. But it’s the reality of the situation. You can’t encourage screaming, and drinking and expect that no one will step out of line. 

I’ve said this to another poster, but it’s worth repeating. This a humanity thing, not a football stadium thing. You can pretend rage, mental health, etc issues don’t exist, but they’re real and many of those people like going to football games. 

I agree about the humnaity thing. In fact I have a saying....

"Homosapiens, a species with such tremendous potential. IF!!!  we could just get rid of all the people."

(would have spelled ***** Sapiens correctly but you see)

Edited by ddaryl

14 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

It’s always the women’s fault in someway or another

🤓

Took the words right out if my mouth...didn't she tell her boy, when I was carrying the beer back hun, he slapped my buns and made me spill some.

Jerry Rice looked satisfied. Everyone else, nah. Couple glove rubs and down the stairs shoves. I guess face slapping(?)

One thing is for sure, especially in a crowd of 65k, demo 25-40, drunk and rooting for their  first love::: The Security was ON IT!!

Wow what a show of force! 

Stay safe out their California major sports fans hahaha

7 hours ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

All those freaking little kids standing around those d-bags. Hope they got banned for life. Every single one. 

If the NFL/owners/whomever has control truly wants it to stop. 

massive fines, lifetime ban from any stadium or any NFL event and if caught trespassing jail time. 

Morons. I went to the 2013 home opener and before the frickin' game even started some doofus in the row behind us thought another dude was looking at his snaggletoofed lady friend and started a fight over it. Spilled their beer everywhere. I'll never understand how it's supposed to be fun to get absolutely schnittfaced before 1p and then stumble your drunken behind into a stadium where you're passing out before the opening kick. Dummies. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.