Terron Armstead taken off on a cart

NewEra

3 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Isn’t there a rule where we’re supposed to just say “hate to see that”, “injuries aren’t cool even if it is the Dolphins?” 

Dont bring that bad juju on us. We already have the madden cover to contend with. 

So we should say the above not because we care about the person, but just to be superstitious?

1 hour ago, AuntieEm said:

I did do a Google search which is why I know he was drafted in 2013 by the saints in the 3rd rd.  In 2012 he was at Arkansas - Pine Bluff.

I'll call your Pine Bluff and raise you a Little Rock... 

3 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

So we should say the above not because we care about the person, but just to be superstitious?

I'll call your Pine Bluff and raise you a Little Rock... 

That sounds like the Arkansas University system needs to be investigated for gambling violations. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, AuntieEm said:

I did do a Google search which is why I know he was drafted in 2013 by the saints in the 3rd rd.  In 2012 he was at Arkansas - Pine Bluff.

have you caught on yet? it's a pretty funny joke, so i hope so

2 hours ago, syhuang said:

he posted a short video of him walking around fine:

I'm not buying it. I think they have him on a hoist while they wheel it forward as he walks with his feet barely touching the floor. It explains why they're conveniently not recording his upper body.

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Fleezoid said:

I'm not buying it. I think they have him on a hoist while they wheel it forward as he walks with his feet barely touching the floor. It explains why they're conveniently not recording his upper body.

I didn’t know….he walked all the way to Houston evidently.

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

No one will have all men on deck…. Except the Chiefs last season

Like who?

Von, Davis, Harris, Brown, Poyer, Harty, etc...I'm sure there's more. 

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Who?

Probably? Probably??? He is by a MILE their best OL

Sounds like he's might be OK. 

31 minutes ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

Armstead has missed 13 games in the last two seasons.  His legs are shot.  The Saints knew that and replaced him.  Fins really don't have good depth to replace him.  

For shot legs he's still pretty good. 

41 minutes ago, boyst said:

have you caught on yet? it's a pretty funny joke, so i hope so

No need to be sad, enjoy the joke you found funny.  The important thing is we are getting closer to the Bills SB winning season and perhaps McD ushers in s new defensive system that works with team the Bills have put together.  I can care less if it works for other teams as Ms as well.

39 minutes ago, Fleezoid said:

You never know these are the sharp minds that had Tua come back into the game after his "back spasms" last year.

5 minutes ago, AuntieEm said:

No need to be sad, enjoy the joke you found funny.  The important thing is we are getting closer to the Bills SB winning season and perhaps McD ushers in s new defensive system that works with team the Bills have put together.  I can care less if it works for other teams as Ms as well.

The joke was he's been around since McAllister. I went a bit before that to the battle of New Orleans in the war of 1812, which was actually in 2014 and won in January 2015.  Andrew Jackson was the general who commanded a strong victory and went on to Presidentency. 

22 minutes ago, boyst said:

The joke was he's been around since McAllister. I went a bit before that to the battle of New Orleans in the war of 1812, which was actually in 2014 and won in January 2015.  Andrew Jackson was the general who commanded a strong victory and went on to Presidentency. 

Yes I was wondering if you were referencing president Andrew Jackson. Tippy canoe and Tyler too.....  but I didn't equate that to armstesd being a multi general actionable talent to the degree you alluded too......

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Is it me or are there a lot of "taken off on a cart" reports this training camp season?   

I think during TC they have the cart there for even minor issues. No need to look tough and walk off on your own when the cameras aren't on.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.