Jets sense frustration from Aaron Rodgers after spotty practice

BillsFan619

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

What makes more news? Picking the favorite? Or picking the underdog?

and I was big Rodgers guy before he turned into a complete weirdo (maybe he was).  But even 70% of AR is such a massive upgrade over the crap they had last year and they have a really good roster. I would love to see them massively implode but they are going to be really tough this year. 

Ok good to know 

5 hours ago, Fleezoid said:

Yep. I'm thinking Rodgers could get very divisive if things start going badly. He's already basically called out the O-line for their pass blocking.

2 hours ago, SoTier said:

^^^

I doubt that Rodgers' ego can tolerate being the QB of a mediocre offense for 5 or 6 games.  In his mind, Rodgers knows he's the greatest QB ever.  I agree with Fleezoid that Rodgers would become divisive to the entire team in short order with a poor start.   He repeatedly demonstrated a penchant to blame everybody but himself for the Packers' missteps over the last couple of years.

Even if the Jets are going to be a good team and a tough out, they have a decent chance to start poorly. While not a murderer’s row, their first part of the schedule is pretty tough. Depending on how poor of a start, it could be a tough hole to get out of.

Bills, at Cowboys, Pats, Chiefs, at Broncos, Eagles, at Giants and Chargers

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

33 minutes ago, Toyo321 said:

The countdown has begun and 9/11/23 is getting closer.   Sorry Rodgers you are not "Maverick" !!

No hiding from your fate now, it's time for a dog fight with JA17 and you are not going to maneuver your way out of this one!!

at joshdogfight.thumb.jpg.b210d53ad4bde788a65ab693fb51fa06.jpg

I can hardly wait for this game to get here.

That Monday in the office is going to be tough to get through.

22 hours ago, Rubes said:

I'm fine with their offense being spotty to start the season, but that defense is going to cause problems for us like they did last year. I mean, they beat us last year with a powerful defense and a crappy QB. It's not like they need to improve dramatically on offense to take us out. I like our chances but it's not going to be a cake walk even if Rogers is sulking and causing trouble.

Our offense will outplay the Jets defense this year.  I don't think their defense will handle the new offense.  I think they will finally be able to run various plays from same formation looks that will force defenses we face to guess more than they are used to against the Bills and even when they guess the right play I think our guys will be winning more of the contested balls.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/10/2023 at 2:38 PM, C.Biscuit97 said:

What makes more news? Picking the favorite? Or picking the underdog?

and I was big Rodgers guy before he turned into a complete weirdo (maybe he was).  But even 70% of AR is such a massive upgrade over the crap they had last year and they have a really good roster. I would love to see them massively implode but they are going to be really tough this year. 

Yea it is dangerous to be near any implosion.  Think the Bills will be able to light the fuse and take enough cover to be ßafe while watching the ensuing fireworks.  Will they show the implosion on hard Knocks is the question.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/9/2023 at 11:36 PM, Rubes said:

I'm fine with their offense being spotty to start the season, but that defense is going to cause problems for us like they did last year. I mean, they beat us last year with a powerful defense and a crappy QB. It's not like they need to improve dramatically on offense to take us out. I like our chances but it's not going to be a cake walk even if Rogers is sulking and causing trouble.

True, but I like our chances even better given the situation.  Last year, their corners were allowed to strip search the receivers before the ball was in the air. Hopefully, the same will not be true this year.

On 8/10/2023 at 7:58 PM, Toyo321 said:

The countdown has begun and 9/11/23 is getting closer.   Sorry Rodgers you are not "Maverick" !!

No hiding from your fate now, it's time for a dog fight with JA17 and you are not going to maneuver your way out of this one!!

RogersFunny.thumb.jpg.b3d99841ce22651c6b87cbb915cabdf1.jpgjoshdogfight.thumb.jpg.b210d53ad4bde788a65ab693fb51fa06.jpg

Guess that Michael Vick meeting recently hit home 

On 8/10/2023 at 4:07 PM, Chaos said:

Aaron Rodgers has a history of pissing and moaning all the way to an MVP season

In all fairness his last five years have mirrored the Bills. Tons of regular season successes followed by post season disappointments 

Had Rogers ever had a division that was good? I am asking I can’t think of one elite QB or team in the Packers division.. maybe the Vikings but they haven’t had a really good QB in forever.

• Like (+1) 3

22 minutes ago, Behindenemylines said:

Guess that Michael Vick meeting recently hit home 

Dear lord, that ranks right up there with Costanza's 'curse toast' to the newlywed couple. 🤨😳🫢

9 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Had Rogers ever had a division that was good? I am asking I can’t think of one elite QB or team in the Packers division.. maybe the Vikings but they haven’t had a really good QB in forever.

How dare you?!  Cousins obviously knows it...obviously. 🤔

On 8/10/2023 at 8:33 PM, Nextmanup said:

I can hardly wait for this game to get here.

That Monday in the office is going to be tough to get through.

I'm taking the day off 

12 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Stafford 

On 8/10/2023 at 9:00 PM, rusty shackleford said:

Jets OL sounds weaker than ours. Good opportunity for Milano to give Aaron the Mike White special week 1.

Or the tua treatment 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloBill said:

True, but I like our chances even better given the situation.  Last year, their corners were allowed to strip search the receivers before the ball was in the air. Hopefully, the same will not be true this year.

The refs better not allow it, but Sauce was doing his hands-on thing vs the NYG (preseason) so I'm not optimistic. If that type of play affects the outcome of the 9/11 game, I'll be pissed.

1 minute ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

The refs better not allow it, but Sauce was doing his hands-on thing vs the NYG (preseason) so I'm not optimistic. If that type of play affects the outcome of the 9/11 game, I'll be pissed.

What's worse, you know that if Elam is on the field doing the exact same thing, the flag is coming out every time.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.