Man in Utah shot and killed today for threatening the president

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

As typical @BillStime is a moron.

Nobody here has defended the threats this man made.

Why do commies like billstime never question tactics used by the FBI that in this case appear unnecessary to say the least?

I'm not paranoid like you, Karen Psyop.

12 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

^^^^^^^^^ LMAO.  dude has an entire device full of pictures of trump and J6^^^^^^^^^^^^

And entirely missing the point or its own contradiction. 

TDS destroys people.

Thanks Chris, how could I forget about this gem - where DR spent pages defending this, too:

giphy.gif

So funny how these idiots can't stand being reminded of EVERY defense they make for their Führer and fellow cult members.

2 hours ago, Andy1 said:

FBI went in knowing he was mentally unstable with an arsenal inside. Same as cops when they know the suspect is armed. Many times it’s also suicide by cop. 

And what is the typical response from those on the left and media pundits?   I’ll give you a hint….they blame law enforcement for being heartless and cruel. 

Based on what we know now, seems to me this guy was absolutely off his rocker.  The video from the shooting should tell us all we need to know.   

• Thank you (+1) 3

So Demented Biden orders the execution of an elderly and sick man, for simply exercising his First Amendment rights, and this is Trump's fault?

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1

I love how everyone is all "the police can't be trusted!!!" but then the FBI does something and the same people unflinchingly support them without any explanation as to what led to the shooting.

Don't get me wrong, this guy was a whacko and was effectively inviting a response from law enforcement, but how many other people in recent news have also been acting erratic, committing a crime, or clearly demonstrating a risk to themselves or others which in turn led to use of force only to have the cops demonized with no regard for the facts?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

52 minutes ago, Westside said:

You’re one generation away from poor white trash. It shows.

If that were true, which it isn't, wouldn't that make my perspective even more relevant?  Ya know - bootstraps, the american dream....I admire those folks but only if they don't lie and cheat.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, yall said:

I love how everyone is all "the police can't be trusted!!!" but then the FBI does something and the same people unflinchingly support them without any explanation as to what led to the shooting.

Don't get me wrong, this guy was a whacko and was effectively inviting a response from law enforcement, but how many other people in recent news have also been acting erratic, committing a crime, or clearly demonstrating a risk to themselves or others which in turn led to use of force only to have the cops demonized with no regard for the facts?

If he wasn't a white guy, there would have been 80 "peaceful demonstrations" last night.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

17 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

So on one hand this dude is saying "We don't know what the facts are...we'll wait for those" while literally proceeding right after with his rhetoric. So the only difference really when they complain about the MSM rushing to their own judgements is that they didn't simply preface it with "we don't know what all the facts are". 

I'm not even trying to defend the FBI because I don't trust any government institution and I would totally agree that MSM rushes to the conclusions they want before all the facts are in, it's just interesting to me how this works when some of these "independent" people report on things when they do just about the exact same thing, but they think it's validated because they threw in a little phrase at the top. 

It reminds me of this scene in Talladega Nights:

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

So on one hand this dude is saying "We don't know what the facts are...we'll wait for those" while literally proceeding right after with his rhetoric. So the only difference really when they complain about the MSM rushing to their own judgements is that they didn't simply preface it with "we don't know what all the facts are". 

I'm not even trying to defend the FBI because I don't trust any government institution and I would totally agree that MSM rushes to the conclusions they want before all the facts are in, it's just interesting to me how this works when some of these "independent" people report on things when they do just about the exact same thing, but they think it's validated because they threw in a little phrase at the top. 

It reminds me of this scene in Talladega Nights:

So not only does he state that we don't know all the facts (nevermind that we likely never will, so I guess people need to wait to the 12th of never to opine?).....

He states why he is not giving any benefit of the doubt...

We don’t know all the facts or any real threat the killed man might have posed. If this was a local law enforcement incident, I would give the local cops the benefit of the doubt. @FBI’s pattern of conduct has stripped the Bureau of any such benefit.

So if the MSM did as you suggest and put the disclaimer of we don't know all the facts yet AND include a reason why, it would read something like this:

Trump has been accused of X, and while we are being mindful of not knowing all the facts yet, does it really matter?  I mean it's Trump.

• Like (+1) 1

Fbi-we’ve got a 300 lb guy who can’t walk without a cane and goes to church every Sunday. Let’s get the armored truck and bull doze his house and kill him. Seems like they’re a hundred other ways they could have handled this without killing him. Could have put him in jail. What a mess

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

So not only does he state that we don't know all the facts (nevermind that we likely never will, so I guess people need to wait to the 12th of never to opine?).....

He states why he is not giving any benefit of the doubt...

We don’t know all the facts or any real threat the killed man might have posed. If this was a local law enforcement incident, I would give the local cops the benefit of the doubt. @FBI’s pattern of conduct has stripped the Bureau of any such benefit.

So if the MSM did as you suggest and put the disclaimer of we don't know all the facts yet AND include a reason why, it would read something like this:

Trump has been accused of X, and while we are being mindful of not knowing all the facts yet, does it really matter?  I mean it's Trump.

Yeah, I just don't see how this is really any different. And there's more information coming out as we speak, you literally just posted something new. Everyone's basically doing the same thing, they're just using minor semantics to try to say they aren't. 

48 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Fbi-we’ve got a 300 lb guy who can’t walk without a cane and goes to church every Sunday. Let’s get the armored truck and bull doze his house and kill him. Seems like they’re a hundred other ways they could have handled this without killing him. Could have put him in jail. What a mess

Overall I would agree...but why does the going to church every Sunday part matter?

7 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Yeah, I just don't see how this is really any different. And there's more information coming out as we speak, you literally just posted something new. Everyone's basically doing the same thing, they're just using minor semantics to try to say they aren't. 

The real difference is the guy isn't even a journalist. He's just a guy with some reach on social media with his take on things.

Real journalists SHOULD be held to a higher standard, but they're not. Mostly because there aren't many journalists left, just activists.

Screenshot_20230810_155023_copy_864x772.thumb.jpg.f5e5c2c59c0911b368ea9324395abc92.jpg

1 hour ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Overall I would agree...but why does the going to church every Sunday part matter?

Seems like an easy place to grab him and take him when you can just rush him and not raid his home

So a 5'4" 300 lb 75 year old man, who can't get up from his chair without a cane had been under surveillance by the FBI since March.

According to the interview with his friend he attended church regularly. Maybe during one of those regular trips to church, it might have been a better, safer opportunity to apprehend him?

But let's do an FBI swat team raid at dawn.

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

If Trump didn't exist, the dead man in Utah would be alive.

He's less than collateral damage to Trump.

You’re right. At times, I wonder how many people have died or screwed up their lives due to their devotion to Trump. Countless dead from not taking Covid seriously, over a thousand dealing with legal consequences from J6, so many family members who won’t talk to each other, the woman killed on J6, this guy, attorneys and associates in prison, many others facing pending legal charges, etc. He’s the only politician in my lifetime who is literally toxic to those around him or who believe in him most. And Trump doesn’t care a whit about any of them. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

did they put themselves more at risk by raiding this home instead of perhaps trying a less lethal form of apprehending him? 

I wish you cared as much about all humanity. 

Think this cop could have applied a little less pressure after ~9mins?

image.thumb.jpeg.9efeb6652b45259f73beea5dc373299c.jpeg

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I wish you cared as much about all humanity. 

Think this cop could have applied a little less pressure after ~9mins?

image.thumb.jpeg.9efeb6652b45259f73beea5dc373299c.jpeg

hes in jail for murder so yes he should have used different methods to arrest Floyd. So you’re saying these fbi agents should be in jail with him?

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

hes in jail for murder so yes he should have used different methods to arrest Floyd. So you’re saying these fbi agents should be in jail with him?

No - because this guy was a legit nut job.

Can you believe Truth Social called the FBI to report this guy in March?

Yep

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No - because this guy was a legit nut job.

Can you believe Truth Social called the FBI to report this guy in March?

Yep

Floyd spent time in prison for armed robbery of a pregnant woman where he held a gun to her stomach.  Thats a nut job…do you agree?

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Floyd spent time in prison for armed robbery of a pregnant woman where he held a gun to her stomach.  Thats a nut job…do you agree?

I’m not defending Floyd for his past but was Floyd making repeated threats towards the POTUS?

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I’m not defending Floyd for his past but was Floyd making repeated threats towards the POTUS?

You brought up Floyd. So was he nuts for holding a gun to a black pregnant woman’s stomach?  I’d like a very clear answer 

On 8/9/2023 at 3:47 PM, BillStime said:

The man is sick PERIOD ! And got what he brought upon himself . You reap what you sew ! 

There are some that go do things and make up their own minds long before doing anything, kind of like those that went to the capital on J6 they knew what they were doing & as adults made up their own mind & decision to be a bunch of dum asses but like this use it to fit the best way you can . 

Don't focus on the persons sickness or stupidity just his political affiliation to better the cause .

Same as it ever was ...

• Like (+1) 1

Law enforcement tactics using excessive force is a legitimate topic for debate. It’s been a sporadic problem at the local, state and federal levels. In the end, law enforcement is often put in horribly dangerous situations and they understandably want to be the ones who get to walk away at the end. That’s not a blanket defense of excessive force but it’s the ugly reality. It also doesn’t help when cops know any crazy person could be armed with assault weapons. 

12 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

You brought up Floyd. So was he nuts for holding a gun to a black pregnant woman’s stomach?  I’d like a very clear answer 

Well as my dad use to say don't hold your hand over your ass waiting for that clear answer because you will explode .

• Like (+1) 1

Floyd had a lethal level of fentanyl in him. The guy in Utah went to church every Sunday.  They could have had several agents in plainclothes (not khakis, t-shirts and Ray-Bans)waiting outside for him.  They were following him since March.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Floyd had a lethal level of fentanyl in him. The guy in Utah went to church every Sunday.  They could have had several agents in plainclothes (not khakis, t-shirts and Ray-Bans)waiting outside for him.  They were following him since March.

What does him going to church have to do with literally anything?  Are you less likely to be a criminal if you believe in fairy tales?  That's not a thing.  

• Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

What does him going to church have to do with literally anything?  Are you less likely to be a criminal if you believe in fairy tales?  That's not a thing.  

You idiot. They could've  waited outside the front doors an said "We'd like to speak to you".  Like with Waco, they could have grabbed Koresch  when he went out of the compound to buy supplies.

Edited by Wacka
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

:lol:

@L Ron Burgundy

He only drops in here occasionally,  but if you weighted his contributions by grandiose stupidity per post, I think that he'd truly give the court jester @BillStime a run.

Yup my response was dumb.  It happens and I admit my dumbassery.   

Now do you.  Please,  it would be a blast.  Just do like 1% of the insane conspiracies you've been wrong about.   Although...that may take awhile,  maybe do .1%.  

• Like (+1) 1