Man in Utah shot and killed today for threatening the president

44 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Any loss of life is bad

Don’t threaten to kill the president

Could I respectfully ask that when you post a story, especially a new thread,

you add a link to it. 

As you yourself have said, not every story includes all the facts. 

and I am very sure that this one has more to it than what you have written 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Could I respectfully ask that when you post a story, especially a new thread,

you add a link to it. 

As you yourself have said, not every story includes all the facts. 

and I am very sure that this one has more to it than what you have written 

Just saying something doesn't make it true...

@John from Riverside not following his own advice here.

• Agree 1

More bad news for Joke,  a  75 year old man gets shot by the FBI the next day.  Must be some really, really bad news for Joke coming up as they are waiting  for that  to indict Trump for Georgia after that.

When are the useful idiots going to catch on to the shell game/ 3 card monte the DOJ/ FBI is pulling.   Look at the shiny bauble.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Wacka said:

More bad news for Joke,  a  75 year old man gets shot by the FBI the next day.  Must be some really, really bad news for Joke coming up as they are waiting  for that  to indict Trump for Georgia after that.

When are the useful idiots going to catch on to the shell game/ 3 card monte the DOJ/ FBI is pulling.   Look at the shiny bauble.

They don't care, they're celebrating this. 

• Agree 5

There is something that’s kind of curious here. It’s probably mostly because the details have not come out yet.

The FBI goes in, and a Trump supporter ends up dead, who made direct threats to the president of United States

A while back, I didn’t see it talked about much on here if at all a YouTuber videotaped himself going around the Obama residence, making threats and actually having a van full of weapons. This person was just arrested.

What was the difference in these two situations? What caused a man to end up dead?  I can take a guess but I’m not in the conspiracy theories.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

bummer..  but you could calculate it she's in her 60's now i think.

He's just evil.

She's on Medicare now (65). Medicare doesn't pay for plastic surgery. Watch her rapidly age.

7 minutes ago, Wacka said:

She's on Medicare now (65). Medicare doesn't pay for plastic surgery. Watch her rapidly age.

Do u think Medicare should pay for plastic surgery?  I don’t unless it’s for repair of damage

29 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

There is something that’s kind of curious here. It’s probably mostly because the details have not come out yet.

The FBI goes in, and a Trump supporter ends up dead, who made direct threats to the president of United States

A while back, I didn’t see it talked about much on here if at all a YouTuber videotaped himself going around the Obama residence, making threats and actually having a van full of weapons. This person was just arrested.

What was the difference in these two situations? What caused a man to end up dead?  I can take a guess but I’m not in the conspiracy theories.

He shot at federal agents. Not smart and hopefully a cautionary tale

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Do u think Medicare should pay for plastic surgery?  I don’t unless it’s for repair of damage

He shot at federal agents. Not smart and hopefully a cautionary tale

That’s the information that I’m looking for whether or not, he actually shot at the FBI whenever they were trying to do the raid. I didn’t see that in the information so far.

In news shocking to no one, the archive list of posts threatening violence against or assassination of Trump is long..

Threatening the President of the United States is a class E felony under United States Code Title 18, Section 871. It consists of knowingly and willfully mailing or otherwise making “any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States”.

• Like (+1) 1

Threatening to kill multiple people in great detail is unlikely to end well for the person making the threats

Supposedly he was armed at the time.

He's already a martyr to some here before we know the details.

At best he was a Trump-supporting nut job.

46 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

I’d like to know what lead to them going in. The guy apparently couldn’t walk so it would seem they could have just waited him out. Let’s see some more facts 

:lol:

If by "facts" you mean propaganda,  then sure we'll get plenty of that. 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

The left: Well since he was white and trumpy he had it coming. 

Nah, this POS, just like Miss American Taliban Ashli Babbitt, died doing what they loved: being traitorous pigs.

Why does MAGA always defend the indefensible?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Nah, this POS, just like Miss American Taliban Ashli Babbitt, died doing what they loved: being traitorous pigs.

Why does MAGA always defend the indefensible?

Such an epic reply after the years of astroturf "Summer of rage" over Floyds death..

Let's do an early AM raid and ram through the front door, with a car, of an elderly man known to be armed to the teeth.

He instinctively picks up gun while under home invasion.

FBI shoots, and doesn't ask questions later. 

Completely unpredictable sequence of events.

^_^

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 2