Zero Bills Preseason Games on National TV

Mark Vader

7 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

If you go onto NFL.com, click the [schedule] menu, and then [Pre Season Week One], it lists all the games. You can then click on [How to Watch] for each game, and there are a few, including the Bills, that are only replayed on NFL+.

I assume you are out of market?  Thats a bummer considering how they advertise what they give you for a subscription.

15 hours ago, eball said:

Aren’t all the preseason games on NFL+?

I guess I don’t even understand the premise of this thread.  Who the hell cares if preseason games are nationally televised?

With the reduction in games from 4 to 3 and the late cutdown date, literally none of these games feature players we’ll be seeing on Sundays this fall.

Every year since they started Game Pass, then NFL+, season ticket holders for a free subscription. This year I asked my rep and he didn't know if it was happening this year. That would suck. That and my Bills Bucks were the only perks I liked.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

20 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

I think NFL+ streams out of market preseason games.  Not 100% positive on that but it's a place to look.

I found direct TV, sling tv, peacock plus and Hulu + live tv carry the preseason games via streaming.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

I saw in the Daily News this morning that the Colts are now a 5-point favorite on Saturday. Pretty obvious the "counterfeit" Bills are playing, and the Colts will be putting a better a line up out there. But who in their right mind would bet on preseason football. Teams just evaluate players especially draft picks. Teams aren't going all out to win these games.

14 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

How much do you guys really enjoy preseason games.  They are so vanilla with very little planning.  Heck Marv back in the day would routinely go 0-4 in the nothing season and then light 11-13 wins in the regular season.

I honestly don’t care.  

Preseason means the start of tailgating season which is nice. As for the game itself, I think the longest I ever stayed at one was until halftime.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

How much do you guys really enjoy preseason games.  They are so vanilla with very little planning.  Heck Marv back in the day would routinely go 0-4 in the nothing season and then light 11-13 wins in the regular season.

I honestly don’t care.  

I enjoy them for what they are.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Here is the full Bills replay schedule:

Colts game replays: Sunday Aug 13 7am and Wednesday Aug 16 4pm on NFLN

Steelers game replay: Wednesday Aug 23 8pm on NFLN.

Bears game replay: TBA

Thanks Mr Robot

I’m going to assume the times you listed are eastern time zone? 

On 8/8/2023 at 6:27 AM, Gregg said:

I saw in the Daily News this morning that the Colts are now a 5-point favorite on Saturday. Pretty obvious the "counterfeit" Bills are playing, and the Colts will be putting a better a line up out there. But who in their right mind would bet on preseason football. Teams just evaluate players especially draft picks. Teams aren't going all out to win these games.

Because gambling can be an addiction. Gotta feed that addiction somehow.

This morning the channel guide on Direct TV listed the Colts vs. Bills game for 1 PM on the alternate NFL Network channel, 212-1.  Whether or not it's actually going to happen on the alternate channel I'll find out at 1.  Set it to record to watch later.  If whatever you subscribe to has an NFL Network alternate you might want to check the listing for this afternoon.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.