Josh's commercials

DrDawkinstein

27 minutes ago, Max Fischer said:

Yes, during tonight's game, Josh will be too distracted by the commercials he made in the Spring. No doubt he's rehearsing lines rather than studying tape. 

If you were dating Hailee Steinfield, you wouldn't be watching football tape either. 

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I’ve had a lot of beer in Germany, never warm though. 

Well I haven't been in Germany since 1981 when I got stationed at Eglin afb  in FL. I was at Hahn ab in Germany and at least when I was there and hit some of the local bars there they often had beer on warmer side than what I was used to.  Not that I'm a big fan of beer I did love the Mosel white wines especially and hit wine fests any time I could. Over the past years maybe they  catered more to the American preferences in beer temp.

Edited by AuntieEm

2 hours ago, AuntieEm said:

Well I haven't been in Germany since 1981 when I got stationed at Eglin afb  in FL. I was at Hahn ab in Germany and at least when I was there and hit some of the local bars there they often had beer on warmer side than what I was used to.  Not that I'm a big fan of beer I did love the Mosel white wines especially and hit wine fests any time I could. Over the past years maybe they  catered more to the American preferences in beer temp.

I go to Ramstein Air Base often and the surrounding areas and have never had a warm beer. I have been going back and forth to Europe (mostly Italy and Germany) since 1990 and rarely have had/seen warm beer.

1 hour ago, aceman_16 said:

I go to Ramstein Air Base often and the surrounding areas and have never had a warm beer. I have been going back and forth to Europe (mostly Italy and Germany) since 1990 and rarely have had/seen warm beer.

Musta been the local area to Hahn then as I don't generally search out beer as I don't really care for it cold or warm.  So I only did some required tasting of German beer to give it a fair shot.  Still go for white wine over beer.

1 hour ago, aceman_16 said:

Yea I think Ramstein AB is only one left operational in that part of Germany. Maybe Bitburg is still open.  I saw online Hahn was closed as us base in mid 1990's.  Spangdahlem AB was also next to Bitburg.  Think Bitburg only one of the 3 still used as a Air Base for us.

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/31/2023 at 1:38 PM, DrDawkinstein said:

Our boy is everywhere. So handsome.

So we lived in LA for 10 years and just moved back like 3 years ago. When this commercial popped on my wife says: "Hey look that's Josh!!" I looked at her with that confused face and said: "Yeah I know, his jersey is in our closet and he has been on our TV every time the Bills are on TV and I'm not at a game. I'm glad you knew this..."

She responded by calling me an idiot, the guy in the bushes with him, is also named Josh and he dog sat for us while we went to some concerts and when we got married, he lived in our apartment building...

It's a good laugh now, but I honestly thought she was a moron....

• Haha (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...

Is he too commercialized?

asking for a friend…

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

20 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

Is this a real commercial that is made to not look like one? Or a sneak video? So hard to tell ha ha

You can kind of tell it is a commercial made not to look like one due to the focus on the arm in front. 

Only good video camera's (not phones from what I have seen) have a set focus area blurring out stuff in front of the object and in back.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.