Training Camp opens today! 2023 Season is upon us!

Chandler#81

36 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Yeah you def need to have a good d to win when it matters. The issue with us before this past offseason is the bills tried to “get by” on offense while loading up on d with premium assets. Meanwhile, the same defense was the reason we lost the 13 second debacle. I just feel like a great offense is always going to find a way. 

I agree with all but the bolded.  There can be several great offenses in any given season.  Only one champion.  

The bengals great offense scored 20 points to end their season two years in a row.  

Game plans (good or bad) - Injuries - refs. 
Lots needs to happen to hoist the Lombardi.  Not just great offenses

• Like (+1) 2

Beane interview on obl

Some nice nuggets - talks up Boogie and Groot being hampered by injury. Spencer and many others 

Williams will start behind Milano. 

Something that caught my ear though, I could be reaching but my 1st thought was Beane was talking about Edmunds around the 12:43 mark when MLB is discussed..

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

It did on my iphone

It was a joke on top of the joke.  It's broken everywhere.  Most of the gifs I use I just google and then open them up in a new tab and then copy the image link and paste....................

Basically, I don't use the gif button, but still post gifs without it.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

It was a joke on top of the joke.  It's broken everywhere.  Most of the gifs I use I just google and then open them up in a new tab and then copy the image link and paste....................

Basically, I don't use the gif button, but still post gifs without it.

😔 will have to do

6 minutes ago, Process said:

Jfc. Just throwing 2nd and 3rd round picks in the trash can the last several years. 

Glad we spent a third round pick on a special teams player when we already have 35 special teams LBs on the roster. 

Mid season form already Process.

31 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Beane interview on obl

Some nice nuggets - talks up Boogie and Groot being hampered by injury. Spencer and many others 

Williams will start behind Milano. 

Something that caught my ear though, I could be reaching but my 1st thought was Beane was talking about Edmunds around the 12:43 mark when MLB is discussed..

Yeah, you're reaching.

3 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

Elam doesn't look to be a good fit in Buffalo. Certainly, he's been a disappointment as a first round pick. 

It could be that Benson is just better, not that Elam is bad or even a disappointment. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, finn said:

It could be that Benson is just better, not that Elam is bad or even a disappointment. 

This is a real possibility. Not many want to consider this due to the investment in Elam, but this wouldn’t be the first time something like this has happened. 

19 minutes ago, finn said:

Maybe he just practices better because it wasn’t really shown on the field last year. Elam seemed to play better when given the opportunity. Definitely made more plays for us.

11 minutes ago, BananaB said:

Maybe he just practices better because it wasn’t really shown on the field last year. Elam seemed to play better when given the opportunity. Definitely made more plays for us.

Benford was hurt early. Elam had the benefit of development as the season wore on. There is no comparison since Benford didn’t get that opportunity. 

5 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Personally I'm finding the Taylor Rapp with the 1s to be interesting. 

I like the idea of Rapp playing big Nickel against 2 wr sets. Hated seeing how many FB's and TE's targeted Taron Johnson last season while he essentially played SAM in heavy sets. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

Early starter MLB prediction:

Dobson in on more run plays.

Bernard in on more blitz packages.

And Rapp comes in on obvious passing downs as the hybrid safety. (Taking off Dobson or Bernard)

D williams backs up Milano this year and plays special teams mostly 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Early starter MLB prediction:

Dobson in on more run plays.

Bernard in on more blitz packages.

And Rapp comes in on obvious passing downs as the hybrid safety. (Taking off Dobson or Bernard)

D williams backs up Milano this year and plays special teams mostly 

Great, by week 3 everybody will know our gameplan

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.