Thad Brown the first to be offended by Josh

43 minutes ago, BobbyC81 said:

The media did a similar thing with the Golden State Warriors and Draymond punching Jordan Poole.  They just kept bringing it up and wouldn’t let it go away.

In that case, though, after the season, Coach Kerr and Draymond himself admitted that the incident ruined their season. 

I’m not much of a draymond fan (although I really respect everything he brings to the table), but that punch was epic. 

Can’t believe the warriors paid that fool Poole. They should’ve rid themselves of him the second they won the title with him.  Paying him was such a mistake that they had to give up a 1st + 2nd rd pick AND take on a player that won’t be able play in the playoffs just to get rid of him.  Dude needs an attitude adjustment 

"Thad" Lol I've honestly seen anyone named more appropriately in my life.

Thad was the kid that told the teacher someone was eating a small snack in class. 

He tells people his mom is his best friend, but he's not even her 2nd favorite kid.

He sat at the all girls table at lunch because he got made fun of less there... to his face. 

Has intercourse through the fly of his favorite dinosaur onsie. Brings his lunch to work, baloney and ketchup sandwich. 

Seriously, what kind of kitty behavior to try and pick a fight with QB1, over the simplest rebuke of his opinion.

The dude would rather be "right" than watch the offense go off. Seriously, you can not tell me this dude is a Buffalo Bills fan. He's not.

Even if you think you're right, you out your opinion out there already. The family is trying to put a disagreement behind them. Shut up and let them do it, tHaD

Edited by BillsShredder83

It cracks me up how these media types "just call it they way they see it" when trashing the focal point of an article -- yet, many of them are so hyper-sensitive themselves. Going back 20 years ago, the local media adored Tom Donahoe -- until the day of the press conference when he announced that Gregg Williams was not coming back. Donahoe dared to criticize the media for their coverage of the team during that PC, and he was on their you-know-what list after that.

20 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

You'll notice that every "journalist" or media member who gets triggered by pro athletes exercising their free speech and going even slightly off-script.....

they all have something in common. 

What is it? 

it’s also hilarious how fans pick and choose what free speech they are happy with athletes expressing (ie things I agree with). 

There is no football for months, the media are trying to justify their jobs and are looking for any clickbait they can to give them time on the radio or articles to fulfill a quota. Thad is a whiny baby trying to act like his voice means anything, it does not. But he can go show his boss the "interactions" from his tweet and act like he did something that day.

I used to like what the athletic did this time of year when Fairburn was on the beat - instead of clickbaiting for days he would write a couple long form articles that were actually good. I was hoping we'd get that for the Sabres now that he's back in Buffalo on that beat, but it hasn't happened. 

• 3 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.