Liberal White Women

30 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

You used the word violent and this is what you come back with? Seriously you should just admit you were wrong.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

You used the word violent and this is what you come back with? Seriously you should just admit you were wrong.

this is political violence.

1 hour ago, Unforgiven said:

Madonna rushed to hospital, intubated in ICU after being found unresponsive

https://pagesix.com/2023/06/28/madonna-rushed-to-hospital-after-being-found-unresponsive/

This is what happens when you hate and threaten to blow ***** up.

I hope she recovers quickly

Edited by redtail hawk

5 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

bible thumpers are taking over the streets of democratic cities where most mass shooting occur every day? strange.

Either keep up with the conversation or don’t jump in

5 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

This is similar to your claim about nazi flags flying in churches. That one you couldn’t back up (obvious from the get-go). Bible thumpers are the mass shooters? Is this a claim you can back up?

I did not say Bible thumpers were the mass shooters

Bible thumpers preach the hate causes the mass shootings

By the way, I can see why nobody ever moves off their positions. Somebody admits that they make a mistake and you gotta hear about it forever after that.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

11 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I hate to break this to you, but the mass shootings that are going on in America or not coming from that side

They’re coming from the youth in the guns in Bible thumper side

Not very clear.

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Not very clear.

Let me make it clear
The mass shootings are happening because these young men are listening to the Burbage that is coming out that they hear from other people. They most certainly don’t hear this on the left. This is coming from people who use God in guns in the same sentence.

3 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

So murder and burning down police stations in 2020 is political discussions but removing someone from office is political violence, what a dumb argument. 

Whoever said that the rioting and looting that was going on in 2020 was not political violence, it most certainly was

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

The mass shootings are happening because these young men are listening to the Burbage that is coming out that they hear from other people.

They most certainly don’t hear this on the left. You most certainly do, where have you been ? Its not 'wrong' if your victim is a Nazi

This is coming from people who use God in guns in the same sentence.         This is entirely in your head

Whoever said that the rioting and looting that was going on in 2020 was not political violence, it most certainly was.   NO ONE said it wasn't . . . . . . NO ONE

The shooter in Nashville was a girl (pretending to be a man)  who was trying to kill Christians

I believe that you mean 'verbiage' , not Burbage.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

bible thumpers are taking over the streets of democratic cities where most mass shooting occur every day? strange.

This.  Mass shootings get the most press, like billionaires dying in a submersible at $250K a pop.  Inner city shootings get relegated to the "migrants die on the way to X country" page.

9 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

But one example there are others

https://apnews.com/article/crime-shootings-colorado-hate-crimes-springs-b9be567920a55986c57af59535ac9f61

lot of rhetoric coming out of Bible thumpers about alternate lifestyle people lately

Will you at least try? Dude was a sick fk in every way imaginable and you want to blame churchgoers for it?

You make these ridiculous claims and can’t back them up at all. It’s clear that you don’t care for the churchy side of things but if you are going to continue with outlandish claims you may first want to give Proverbs 17:28 a look. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Either keep up with the conversation or don’t jump in

By the way, I can see why nobody ever moves off their positions. Somebody admits that they make a mistake and you gotta hear about it forever after that.

i dont think alot of people are keeping up. but im getting your overall argument now. well there have been several incidents involving left wing rhetoric that have caused mass killings...or are we talking specifically shootings. 

the left is constantly saying white people are racist. anyone who is not a democrat wants to see the annihilation of people of color and gay folks. so several incidents based on that ideology i can recall. 

mass shooting of christians by trans person...already brought up.

mass shooting on the NYC subway train by a black supremist.

the incident where the man drove a truck through a xmas parade killing kids and any white person in the path.

should i go on. this was to fight against the "racist" they believe they were surrounded by.

not only that but democratic ideology DOES factor into black on black mass shootings. hell today democrats give every excuse under the sun to ignore and mitigate black crime in general because that just what oppressed people are FORCED to do. dont blame them. its white peoples fault this is happening. lets not forget the ideology that now has police disregard black neighborhoods for fear of "over policing" or having a confrontation that results in loss of job and freedom and its totality. dems disregard the crime, prevention and apprehension. but its not based on politics? plays no factor? 

Edited by Buffarukus

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Will you at least try? Dude was a sick fk in every way imaginable and you want to blame churchgoers for it?

You make these ridiculous claims and can’t back them up at all. It’s clear that you don’t care for the churchy side of things but if you are going to continue with outlandish claims you may first want to give Proverbs 17:28 a look. 

This is a perfect example of someone receiving indoctrination that LGBTQ is bad and where did they get that they get that from the church

Sorry that the facts don’t match your feelings

Just now, Buffarukus said:

i dont think alot of people are keeping up. but im getting your overall argument now. well there have been several incidents involving left wing rhetoric that have caused mass killings...or are we talking specifically shootings. 

the left is constantly saying white people are racist. anyone who is not a democrat wants to see the annihilation of people of color and gay folks. so several incidents based on that ideology i can recall. 

mass shooting of christians by trans person...already brought up...already brought up

mass shooting on the NYC subway train by a black supremist.

the incident where the man drove a truck through a xmas parade killing kids and any whit person in the path.

should i go on.

not only that but democratic ideology DOES factor into black on black mass shootings. hell today democrats give every excuse under the sun to ignore and mitigate black crime in general because that just what oppressed people are FORCED to do. dont blame them. its white peoples fault this is happening. lets not forget the ideology that now has police disregard black neighborhoods for fear of "over policing" or having a confrontation that results in loss of job and freedom. 

Yes, we are talking specifically mass shootings

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

why? ideology killing innocents is the same regardless what is used. or is it because if you take what i said then the margin of victims is completely skewed towards liberal ideology.

but ok. ill leave this fractional example as you see it. it makes no sense to debate such a specific thing when talking about dangerous beliefs that bring about destruction in society but certainly can find many more like the nyc train shooter if i look.

7 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

This is a perfect example of someone receiving indoctrination that LGBTQ is bad and where did they get that they get that from the church

Sorry that the facts don’t match your feelings

Yeah, it’s got nothing to do with mental illness and being a sociopath. It’s bad church people that made him do it. Probably the kind of church people that bring nazi flags with them to Sunday Service. 

Nice use of the facts/feelings bit. At least you have a sense of humor. 

37 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

he incident where the man drove a truck through a xmas parade killing kids and any white person in the path.

the incident in Charlottesville springs to mind. Sick people need help.  It's not rocket surgery but difficult to implement in the face of denial.

Edited by redtail hawk

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

the incident in Charlottesville springs to mind. Sick people need help.  It's not rocket surgery.

ok that goes in two directions. i highly doubt a god loving "bible thumper" is deciding ahh the lust for a man is more important then thal shall not kill. 

but rhetoric wise. but political violence wise. you all point to jan 6 repeatedly where one of THEM were killed. its all you really got to point at. left wing on the other hand. plenty of examples including what i laid out... all ignored. 

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

ok that goes in two directions. i highly doubt a god loving "bible thumper" is deciding ahh the lust for a man is more important then thal shall not kill. 

but rhetoric wise. but political violence wise. you all point to jan 6 repeatedly where one of THEM were killed. its all you really got to point at. left wing on the other hand. plenty of examples including what i laid out... all ignored. 

Was the guy in the challenger a bible thumper?  How many law enforcement suicides after Jan 6?   It's to them like anti vax covid infected patients coughing on me...but I have a good story about scrubs, the garage and my wife's zoom meeting.  Whose freedom takes priority?   I decided it was mine.

Edited by redtail hawk

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Was the guy in the challenger a bible thumper?  How many law enforcement suicides after Jan 6?   It's to them like anti vax covid infected coughing on me...

are you serious? police deaths is your example? how many police assassinations during and after blm!!. leftist cheer on their murders all the time!! 

Protesters outside hospital shouted 'We hope they die' about deputies ...

https://abc13.com/los-angeles-deputies-ambushed-compton-la-shot-protests/6422147/

forget it red. i asked you a question about direct grooming in another thread and the hate it produces that can easily be stopped. and as expected you as all other leftist ignore it. now your seriously comparing police deaths to ideology.

your just gone. theres no reasonable discussion to be had.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

9 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

are you serious? police deaths is your example? how many police assassinations during and after blm!!. leftist cheer on their murders all the time!! 

Protesters outside hospital shouted 'We hope they die' about deputies ...

https://abc13.com/los-angeles-deputies-ambushed-compton-la-shot-protests/6422147/

forget it red. i asked you a question about direct grooming in another thread and the hate it produces that can easily be stopped. and as expected you as all other leftist ignore it. now your seriously comparing police deaths to ideology.

your just gone. theres no reasonable discussion to be had.

My last post was perfectly reasonable.  In fact, it was perfect!😇  btw, cheering murders isn't in my repertoire and I miss Medicine.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

My last post was perfectly reasonable.  In fact, it was perfect!😇

here the "more training" leftists were screaming about as they tossed molotovs and ambushed officers.

https://time.com/6260567/atlanta-cop-city-protests/

oh right they got into a gun fight with the cops that were building a training facility.

on and on and on. but right wing ideology is dangerous to cops is the example you really went with. perfectly reasonable. lol. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

here the "more training" leftists were screaming about as they tossed molotovs and ambushed officers.

https://time.com/6260567/atlanta-cop-city-protests/

oh right they got into a gun fight with the cops that were building a training facility.

on and on and on. but right wing ideology is dangerous to cops is the example you really went with. perfectly reasonable. lol. 

Dude, I should go to bed but I'm in a gun fight.  Can't resist.  I don't support the violence that happened there or anywhere.  what must we do?  What must I do? (Year of living dangerously.  Great movie)

Billy Kwan : What then must we do? We must give with love to whoever God has placed in our path. Billy Kwan : -Don't think about the major issues. You do what you can about the misery in front of you.

Edited by redtail hawk

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Dude, I should go to bed but I'm in a gun fight.  Can't resist.  I don't support the violence that happened there or anywhere.  what must we do?  What must I do? (Year of living dangerously.  Great movie)

Billy Kwan : What then must we do? We must give with love to whoever God has placed in our path. Billy Kwan : -Don't think about the major issues. You do what you can about the misery in front of you.

pretty easy. stop scapegoating. stop exadurating. stop being such a ideological zombie and when a someone brings up sh!t the left is doing, if its fact then dont react with nothing but defensive deflections as if your earning a trophy. you can still rail against the right. theres plenty there. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

pretty easy. stop scapegoating. stop exadurating. stop being such a ideological zombie and when a someone brings up sh!t the left is doing, if its fact then dont react with nothing but defensive deflections as if your earning a trophy. you can still rail against the right. theres plenty there. 

I had a couple bowling trophies but they're lost.  Frontier lanes.

Edited by redtail hawk

Again @redtail hawk and @ChiGoose , the King, "debating" in endless circles with hand waving and strawmen should surprise no one.

It's so illogical and extreme that it appears to be trolling.

But it's not.

These are garden variety TDS patients going on eight years now with the disease. It's just what late stage TDS patients do. 

Symptoms vary, but these two are on the long slow downward spiral.

In someone like @BillStime for example, the disease progression was rapid and most here witness the result of the drooling cretin bouncing off the walls of his padded cell every single day.

Their very own padded cells await.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Let me make it clear
The mass shootings are happening because these young men are listening to the Burbage that is coming out that they hear from other people. They most certainly don’t hear this on the left. This is coming from people who use God in guns in the same sentence.

Whoever said that the rioting and looting that was going on in 2020 was not political violence, it most certainly was

The vast majority of mass shootings are from the left, they just don't get the coverage normally. Whether it is gang members, the Nashville shooter, or Uvalde if they don't mention the shooters politics they are liberal. There are some from the right side but much less than the left. Secondly 2020 was a violent summer in liberal places, it was not related to politics. Murder and arson are not political unless it is focused on a politician, that was simply violence, trying to pretend it was political says you can justify anything if you call it political. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Let me make it clear

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

This is what is so funny about you. You make all these statements about this stuff and it's without zero knowledge on the stuff. Look at all these shootings. The first one is a 4 victims, 2 dead who all are african american. The cops don't have a suspect but they did say they don't know who was shooting at who.  The vast majority of these mass shootings are these types of incidents. Group of kids get into a fight and someone shoots a few people.  CNN loves to run the headline of something like 1000 mass shootings this year and you eat it up as if it's all done by the right wing god lovers. You make yourself look dumber and dumber each time. Funny thing is I show you the website every time someone makes your same comment and still you never learn the context behind mass shootings. Jesus 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

The liberal white women's chickens are coming home to roost, though, with this Biden economy. It is almost impressive in that it must takes a certain skill to *uck up an entire nations economy as bad as the Democrats have done.  Almost like they had planned it. 

I get the feeling the liberal white women are starting to feel the pinch on this, the by far worst economy, I've seen in my 50 years. 

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, TSOL said:

this, the by far worst economy, I've seen in my 50 years

How so?

Inflation is now running at approximately 4 percent.

Unemployment is virtually nonexistent in most of the country.

The stock market is up 14% YTD.

Americans are going on vacation like they never have before, such that the problem is over-stressed airports.

People are partying like it's 1999.

And still ... the "worst economy" since 1973? You (as a little one, admittedly) lived through the two oil crises of the 1970s, inlfation running in the mid-teens in the late 70s, the deep recession of the early 80s, the Great Recession of 2008 (which took years to rebound fully from), the COVID shutdown, etc, etc.

Really, people need to get a grip. Is this sustainable? I say no. I expect a recession, and the longer it goes without having one, the deeper the recession will be.

But right now? Good times!

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

How so?

Inflation is now running at approximately 4 percent.

Unemployment is virtually nonexistent in most of the country.

The stock market is up 14% YTD.

Americans are going on vacation like they never have before, such that the problem is over-stressed airports.

People are partying like it's 1999.

And still ... the "worst economy" since 1973? You (as a little one, admittedly) lived through the two oil crises of the 1970s, inlfation running in the mid-teens in the late 70s, the deep recession of the early 80s, the Great Recession of 2008 (which took years to rebound fully from), the COVID shutdown, etc, etc.

Really, people need to get a grip. Is this sustainable? I say no. I expect a recession, and the longer it goes without having one, the deeper the recession will be.

But right now? Good times!

I can't read this post with a straight face, I'm sorry I tried 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, TSOL said:

I can't read this post with a straight face, I'm sorry I tried 

Why would you say it's the worst economy in the last 50 years when absolutely every objective measure says that's a LOL statement?

Meanwhile, another poster who responded with an LOL is probably living in a van down by the river, posting on the free Burger King Wifi.

• Like (+1) 1

This economy with rising food prices, energy prices isn't being kind to me. If you have investments and a financial advisor, maybe it's good for you. Putting your money in the defense industry stocks, EV's and AI and reaping benefits from it. But the working class typically doesn't have financial advisors. People who live paycheck to paycheck are finding it harder and harder to put food on the table. That's my perspective.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TSOL said:

This economy with rising food prices, energy prices isn't being kind to me. If you have investments and a financial advisor, maybe it's good for you. Putting your money in the defense industry stocks, EV's and AI and reaping benefits from it. But the working class typically doesn't have financial advisors. People who live paycheck to paycheck are finding it harder and harder to put food on the table. That's my perspective.  

I don't deny there are problems out there. Real wages, taking inflation into account, were still moving in the wrong direction over the last year+.

And that is a serious issue. I think the economy is heading toward a new equilibrium where we'll see that reverse.

So I am not intending to minimize anyone's personal situation. But I've lived through all the things I mentioned in my earlier post (runaway inflation, extremely deep recessions, etc.) in which no one with an ordinary job could even dream of buying a home, in which lots of able-bodied willing workers had no chance of finding a job, etc. And the economic problems we have today just aren't anywhere close to that.