Liberal White Women

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

how often do you beat your children?

Edit: I take that back. That was vile and disgusting. I don't want to stoop to your level of disgusting.

Edited by Westside
  • Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

It really seems like the through-line for the current right wing attack on gays is that when they see two dudes together, they immediately think about gay sex. If you’re a conservative and you see two guys holding hands, you’re basically obligated to imagine them pounding each other. 

Kids hearing about a mom and dad? Well, that’s not sexual. It’s totally normal. 

Kids hearing about a mom and mom, or a dad and dad? Conservatives immediately think about ***** and sword fighting. They cannot live in a world where homosexual parents are viewed the same way as heterosexual parents. 

It’s really just telling on themselves more than anything else. It’s no wonder so many anti-gay republicans end up revealing themselves to be gay. 

This is pretty ignorant, really. Women and men are going to hold hands, and you, me and bobby mcgee will observe it, just like it's always been. We'll observe theft, bullying, racism, hating, running red lights and lying, just like we always have. We'll see all of this live on the streets and on our televisions. We'll ask each other questions and for our opinions on such. Parents should do their best to instill empathy, love and understanding into their children.

When my child reads what you just typed, or hears it from people like you and wonders why someone hates them, or their families, or their faith? What did he mean when he said, "imagine them pounding each other"? Why did he threaten me with sword fighting? Why does he think we cannot all live in the same world? 

As a parent, I need to explain to my children why our faith believes in sin and what sin is. I need to explain to my children why I sin and why they sin and why others sin. I need to explain to my children that sinning is probably the one common trait the world has in common, I need to explain to my children what forgiveness is; forgiveness being the greatest and most difficult to give each other. I teach my children to love one another, knowing that we are all sinners. My children love others and will charitably help anyone in need.

I need to explain to my children why we believe something is a sin when others don't believe it is. You are intolerant of this. You are the one judging others.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

This is pretty ignorant, really. Women and men are going to hold hands, and you, me and bobby mcgee will observe it, just like it's always been. We'll observe theft, bullying, racism, hating, running red lights and lying, just like we always have. We'll see all of this live on the streets and on our televisions. We'll ask each other questions and for our opinions on such. Parents should do their best to instill empathy, love and understanding into their children.

When my child reads what you just typed, or hears it from people like you and wonders why someone hates them, or their families, or their faith? What did he mean when he said, "imagine them pounding each other"? Why did he threaten me with sword fighting? Why does he think we cannot all live in the same world? 

As a parent, I need to explain to my children why our faith believes in sin and what sin is. I need to explain to my children why I sin and why they sin and why others sin. I need to explain to my children that sinning is probably the one common trait the world has in common, I need to explain to my children what forgiveness is; forgiveness being the greatest and most difficult to give each other. I teach my children to love one another, knowing that we are all sinners. My children love others and will charitably help anyone in need.

I need to explain to my children why we believe something is a sin when others don't believe it is. You are intolerant of this. You are the one judging others.

You can raise your kids how you want in accordance with your beliefs. 

I am just pointing out that the current trend towards viewing anything LGBT as inherently sexual is disingenuous and the rhetoric is getting dangerous. 

If you see two guys holding hands, you can explain to your kid why you believe that to be sinful. Just don’t pretend that kids will think of it as sexual. Just like they wouldn’t if they saw a guy and a girl holding hands. 

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

You can raise your kids how you want in accordance with your beliefs. 

I am just pointing out that the current trend towards viewing anything LGBT as inherently sexual is disingenuous and the rhetoric is getting dangerous. 

If you see two guys holding hands, you can explain to your kid why you believe that to be sinful. Just don’t pretend that kids will think of it as sexual. Just like they wouldn’t if they saw a guy and a girl holding hands. 

You're the guy doing the assuming and the judging, not me.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Pokebball said:

You're the guy doing the assuming and the judging, not me.

I’m just wondering why so many people are complaining about sex when they see two gay people just existing. 

Edited by ChiGoose

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

I’m just wondering why so many people are complaining about sex when they see two gay people just existing. 

People complaining is causing you anxiety? 

My first suggestion is to get off this board.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Gay guys just "existing" in their underwear twerking or on bikes naked in front of CHILDREN.

It's almost as if useful idiots like @ChiGoose continuously and purposely ignore the naked gyrating in front of kids part to the "existing".

It’s almost as if useful idiots like this guy (whose posts are indistinguishable from a text bot that was instructed to imitate the dumbest person in the world) continuously and purposefully ignore that people on their side think a book about two male penguins adopting a baby penguin is too sexual for kids. They see gay people existing and apparently immediately think of sex. 

That’s why they want a big government nanny state that tells people what they can and cannot read. 

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Can you point out some of the “so many” complaining about sex? Sounds made up. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1