US Navy Detected Sub Implosion on SUNDAY...

Of course it was an op, it's all one big co-intel pro gas lighting operation.

From the government politicians to the alphabet agencies to  the media

to all the internet idiots, like the ones on this board, all of them working in unison.

On another note, they should just completely shut this forum down forever,

it's a POS.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Vomit 1

Or...they weren't positive and wanted search and rescue to keep looking.  I suppose were it someone you knew you'd be cool if they just stopped looking before they were positive?

Nah.....

I dont understand why this even became a big story.  Accidents happen everyday over the world.   Not saying this isn't tragic of course. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

My theory is they took off. Went to the bottom which takes 2 hours.  Then it imploded or whatever due to pressure there causing the loss in communication.

Will be interesting to see what they find out if anything.

Am very skeptical it was a planned event. And just cuz they heard the implosion doesn't mean they knew what it was so as to stop the search.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I think we knew almost immediately and maybe didn’t realize how big the story would get and/or weren’t 100% sure so we let it play out.  

I also hate that I can’t rule out psy-op.  

Not that it was planned, just that letting this play out was very convenient for the leader of this country. 

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Or...they weren't positive and wanted search and rescue to keep looking.  I suppose were it someone you knew you'd be cool if they just stopped looking before they were positive?

Nah.....

I dont understand why this even became a big story.  Accidents happen everyday over the world.   Not saying this isn't tragic of course. 

Everything has to be a conspiracy for some reason. 

I guess “Sub company that skirts safety launches dangerous sub that implodes” isn’t interesting enough so they need to find a way to blame people they don’t like. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Everything has to be a conspiracy for some reason. 

I guess “Sub company that skirts safety launches dangerous sub that implodes” isn’t interesting enough so they need to find a way to blame people they don’t like. 

Cmon Goose - anything to deflect from the corrupt former guy.

Thats the only reason why all these pathetic threads exist. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Cmon Goose - anything to deflect from the corrupt former guy.

Thats the only reason why all these pathetic threads exist. 

Author of the “Another Republican” thread that he posts in as soon as there is a lib crisis.   

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, SCBills said:

I think we knew almost immediately and maybe didn’t realize how big the story would get and/or weren’t 100% sure so we let it play out.  

I also hate that I can’t rule out psy-op.  

Not that it was planned, just that letting this play out was very convenient for the leader of this country. 

I am certain that they didn't know for certain that what they heard was the hull failure.

Now that the failure is confirmed they are probably sure that was it, but they hear lots of stuff all the time.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, sherpa said:

I am certain that they didn't know for certain that what they heard was the hull failure.

Now that the failure is confirmed they are probably sure that was it, but they hear lots of stuff all the time.

All true.

I'm also certain that you can't rule out for certain that the regime/media used this as a distraction.

They use lots of stuff as distractions all the time. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Author of the “Another Republican” thread that he posts in as soon as there is a lib crisis.   

Um - ditz- that specific thread - that clearly bothers you - exists to remind our pathetic simps that they can create another 10 hate threads on LGTBQ and it won’t change the fact that you choose to ignore the Bible thumpers and Republicans caught abusing children every single day.

So, by default, who are the groomers? Look in the mirror.

The lack off foresight and self awareness is expected from ppl like you.

ps: lib crisis? How can the libs possibly keep up with your shittshow of a party?

Jfc so many idiots 

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

All true.

I'm also certain that you can't rule out for certain that the regime/media used this as a distraction.

They use lots of stuff as distractions all the time. 

Please buy a carbon monoxide detector 

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, sherpa said:

Yeah, this is exactly it.  The probably detected it, said, that's weird and then later figured out what it was.

I'm pretty certain that Biden had no idea of any of it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

Yeah, this is exactly it.  The probably detected it, said, that's weird and then later figured out what it was.

I'm pretty certain that Biden had no idea of any of it.

I'm certain Biden has no idea about pretty much anything these days.

His posse actually running the executive branch though....

• Agree 3

4 hours ago, Roundybout said:

There’s no f-ing way you people believe this is some kind of psy-op conspiracy. 

absolute utter brain worms. 

The sad thing is they think they are some type of neo-patriots saving the world, when in reality it's they who the world needs saving from.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Capco said:

The sad thing is they think they are some type of neo-patriots saving the world, when in reality it's they who the world needs saving from.

Biden was supposed to be a return to normalcy but that isn't happening with Trump around in any form politically.

It doesn't help that Biden is super old and has apparent skeletons in his closet.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

It doesn't help that Biden is super old and has apparent skeletons in his closet.

It doesn't, but at the same time he really had the best chance.  Like you said, people wanted normalcy after 2016, but anyone more transformative in their policies probably would've scared enough people into voting for Trump.

And with Trump still running in 2024, I don't see that changing.  The guy needs to go away so both parties can start fielding inspiring candidates again.  

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Capco said:

It doesn't, but at the same time he really had the best chance.  Like you said, people wanted normalcy after 2016, but anyone more transformative in their policies probably would've scared enough people into voting for Trump.

And with Trump still running in 2024, I don't see that changing.  The guy needs to go away so both parties can start fielding inspiring candidates again.  

If Trump goes away, GOP wins the WH. Dems don't want that to happen. AmIRight?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

no

So what's the connection?

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Asleep at the wheel? Trump is definitely working for the dems- Without getting paid for it.

look at the midterms, every candidate he backed through the primary lost the general.

Not being Trump is the election strategy 

That's what I thought he was getting at, but then he said no lol.  

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You agree to this point though right? 

Im Not this !@#$ trump guy is the winning hand the dems are continuing to play, right? 

Well, none of the Dems are Trump guys by definition, so it's the hand they have to play.  The same is not true for Republicans, however.  Some choose to play that hand, and some don't.

Yes, the Dems performed historically well in the 2022 midterms, but that was because so many Republicans on the ballots were Trump guys and by extension election deniers.  The Republicans that weren't in that category were the ones that did the best.  

So in terms of choosing a winning hand, it seems like rejecting Trump is the winning hand for Republicans.  

1 minute ago, Capco said:

Well, none of the Dems are Trump guys by definition, so it's the hand they have to play.  The same is not true for Republicans, however.  Some choose to play that hand, and some don't.

Yes, the Dems performed historically well in the 2022 midterms, but that was because so many Republicans on the ballots were Trump guys and by extension election deniers.  The Republicans that weren't in that category were the ones that did the best.  

So in terms of choosing a winning hand, it seems like rejecting Trump is the winning hand for Republicans.  

Kind of the same thing

• Like (+1) 1