New stadium official groundbreaking - Monday morning (6/5/2023)

Draconator

Just now, Gregg said:

He helps but it is a weak fanbase overall. They should win the division this year so that should help with attendance.

They have a really good team I feel like. On the verge of being a legit contender in the AFC. They will be gaining fans at a pretty quick pace me thinks. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, mrags said:

They have a really good team I feel like. On the verge of being a legit contender in the AFC. They will be gaining fans at a pretty quick pace me thinks. 

Seems like the media are sleeping on them as far as being a contender in the AFC. You see and hear all the hype with the Chiefs, Bills, Bengals and now even the Jets, Dolphins and Ravens. But it seems like the Jags get ignored. Unless they get hit with injuries they should win the division with ease.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Seems like the media are sleeping on them as far as being a contender in the AFC. You see and hear all the hype with the Chiefs, Bills, Bengals and now even the Jets, Dolphins and Ravens. But it seems like the Jags get ignored. Unless they get hit with injuries they should win the division with ease.

My thoughts exactly. 

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Bills stadium will look old in 5 years.

Architects take great liberty with renderings.   Can’t judge by those drawings.  I have been to SoFi for a game.  While it is a nice stadium clearly, it still feels septic and industrial.  The main thing they have going for it is that score board.  Otherwise it is not that special. 

2 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Architects take great liberty with renderings.   Can’t judge by those drawings.  I have been to SoFi for a game.  While it is a nice stadium clearly, it still feels septic and industrial.  The main thing they have going for it is that score board.  Otherwise it is not that special. 

You really have to be kidding. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Gregg said:

Are they going to get new tarps to cover the new seats at their renovated stadium.

They are going to use augmented reality to add fans to the stands for everyone watching at home so the tarps won't be needed anymore.

now-old.gif

Edited by The Wiz
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2023 at 11:18 AM, BillsfaninSB said:

Disagree completely.  Beautiful facility.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/7/2023 at 11:18 AM, BillsfaninSB said:

They could use some penicillin for that.

7 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Orchard Park announced that there will br a test blast at the stadium site at about noon today.

I moved earlier this week and now I'm less than 5 miles from the old/new stadium.  I'll let you know if my beer falls off my desk. 

Edited by Draconator

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.