The Pride Flag

Just now, Westside said:

I wish you felt that way about people who have different political beliefs than yours.

You misunderstand me

I have no problem with people having different political beliefs than I do, and I’m open to learning new things

You’re stating something I’m disagreeing with you that’s called discord that’s all

Would still buy you a beer if I met you

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

You misunderstand me

I have no problem with people having different political beliefs than I do, and I’m open to learning new things

You’re stating something I’m disagreeing with you that’s called discord that’s all

Would still buy you a beer if I met you

Absolutely John! Beloit or not I do enjoy your posts on the wall. I seem to come across a lot harsher I intend to. I actually believe you’re a stand up guy and I would love to buy you a beer sometime.

😊

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

They are being attacked by half the nation how do you expect them to react?

I don’t understand why people just can’t let people let other people live the way they want

They aren’t letting us or our kids live the way they want are they? I have no issue with the lgbt community. I have issues when I see the classrooms draped in rainbows, when the do permanent surgeries on these kids, when they give these insane drugs that disfigure their bodies permanently. No sex shows for kids, no sex books for kids, no surgeries for kids and no transition drugs for kids. Their minds dont develop into their 20s but if they’re 18 they can make the choice. 

btw the surgeries go much better for them when they stay off the drugs anyways as it leaves more tissue for the doc to work with and do the surgery. We want them to live long lives so waiting a few years in their teens will allow them to do so. 

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

They aren’t letting us or our kids live the way they want are they? I have no issue with the lgbt community. I have issues when I see the classrooms draped in rainbows, when the do permanent surgeries on these kids, when they give these insane drugs that disfigure their bodies permanently. No sex shows for kids, no sex books for kids, no surgeries for kids and no transition drugs for kids. Their minds dont develop into their 20s but if they’re 18 they can make the choice. 

btw the surgeries go much better for them when they stay off the drugs anyways as it leaves more tissue for the doc to work with and do the surgery. We want them to live long lives so waiting a few years in their teens will allow them to do so. 

yawn

image.thumb.jpeg.83e723c4a9bdf4ef836741406661d341.jpeg

5 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

You're on a political message board in a time of huge polarization.  What do you expect?  It's like living on a golf course and getting mad when balls end up in your yard.

Where ok as long as you stay off my lawn! 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

These leftists have all ignored the issue that ALL of us have with this movement. They've ignored it repeatedly and consistently.  In fact they tell us that it's not even happening at all...

DON'T. INVOLVE. KIDS. IN. ANY. OF. THIS.

How many times does someone here have to repeat it and have it ignored by leftists, before people realize that they have absolutely no interest in having a reasonable discussion?

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

These leftists have all ignored the issue that ALL of us have with this movement. They've ignored it repeatedly and consistently.  In fact they tell us that it's not even happening at all...

DON'T. INVOLVE. KIDS. IN. ANY. OF. THIS.

How many times does someone here have to repeat it and have it ignored by leftists, before people realize that they have absolutely no interest in having a reasonable discussion?

Yup.  

They know exactly what this is about.  

They know their views are insanely unpopular, even in an almost 50/50 divided country.  

Because of the unpopularity of their views on targeting children, they intentionally reframe this as attacks on LGBTQ… but that doesn’t work anymore.  

Furthermore, they’ve collapsed support for the LGBTQ community, to the extent that people now feel free enough to now push back on Pride.   

What used to be a movement of inclusion and love, became co-opted by corporations and activists. 

And now, Americans are pushing back. 

They seem to be very persistent in wanting to target children, and now it’s not just White Evangelicals… it’s a coalition of Muslims, Hispanics and Black Fathers 

The media lies and obfuscation can’t save them … the truth of their intent has become known. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

On 6/16/2023 at 7:40 PM, BillStime said:

What was wrong w the flags at the WH?

Would you say your views are becoming more aligned w communism?

F**K NO !! Money is the root to the anything goes world in which we live hell Joe & his family get paid $5 million from China for god only know what it can't be above the board if he wants to conceal the reason why he took the money . 

Just because you align your self with those that have a anything goes thought pattern with no boundaries & think it is okay that a huge company supports anything that comes along from dissing the nation to what ever else people dream up as normal doesn't surprise me .

Your either a millennial or a total DS which kind of go hand in hand .

On 6/16/2023 at 8:58 PM, BillStime said:

Bullshittt - most fans can give two flying fks about it.

It’s just homophobes like you who need wedges and division to FEEL a WIN because your party does nothing but disappoint you.

SO

MUCH

WINNING 

lmao

No those folks lore than likely have a live & let live look on life & don't feel that every freaking time you turn around there has to be some type of advertisement on a alternative life style to push every one else into thinking that it's normal & to indoctrinate the youngest of the human race to believe .

It's a parents right to raise their children the way they want & if we came to your house & told your kids every day exactly what you are about until they realize what we were saying I'm sure you wouldn't like it & would do something to change it .

Especially when it comes down to the all mighty dollar that is the NFL's bottom line they like politicians don't give a S**T about you or me the only thing they want is more money so they will either donate to have others promote the alternative or pay their own to do it .

Kind of the same with yo getting paid to promote the BS that you do ...

6 minutes ago, T master said:

Joe & his family get paid $5 million

Here we go again...

Where is the proof on the $5M Chinese to Biden money?  Is it with those tapes? lmao

Wheny ou find the proof - let us know about the $5.4M Trump received from China on a mysterious lease at Trump Tower that started at the beginning of Trump's tenure and ended at the same time his time at the WH ended?

lmao

Even if Joe got a whopping $5M from China - How did Jared and Ivanka make over $600M while working at the White House? 

What is the value of Ivanka's CHINESE trademarks she received while working at the WH? Prob worth more than $5M, right?

What about the $2 BILLION Jared got from MBS?  Totally normal.

Shall we go on?

42 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Here we go again...

Where is the proof on the $5M Chinese to Biden money?  Is it with those tapes? lmao

Wheny ou find the proof - let us know about the $5.4M Trump received from China on a mysterious lease at Trump Tower that started at the beginning of Trump's tenure and ended at the same time his time at the WH ended?

lmao

Even if Joe got a whopping $5M from China - How did Jared and Ivanka make over $600M while working at the White House? 

What is the value of Ivanka's CHINESE trademarks she received while working at the WH? Prob worth more than $5M, right?

Shall we go on?

so cause trump did it Biden is allowed to? Neat

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Well, you have yet to establish that Biden did anything... where are the TAPES?

giphy.gif

Try and follow along. The FBI redacted the line about the tapes. As we all know, they redact information that might reveal ‘sources and methods’ or might ‘interfere with an active investigation’’. It therefore follows that the FBI also believes that the tapes exist (or existed).

I know it’s not the junior high level of nonsensical memes you live to post on here, but it’s what is actually going on here. As they say..facts are b&&tch. 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Try and follow along. The FBI redacted the line about the tapes. As we all know, they redact information that might reveal ‘sources and methods’ or might ‘interfere with an active investigation’’. It therefore follows that the FBI also believes that the tapes exist (or existed).

I know it’s not the junior high level of nonsensical memes you live to post on here, but it’s what is actually going on here. As they say..facts are b&&tch. 

The original copies of the tapes were given to Andrew Weissman who at the time was chief of the DOJ fraud division by confidential FBI Informant Oleksandr Onyschenko.  He got the tapes from Burisma head Zlochevsky.  By virtue of this the FBI knows of the tapes.  Weissmann buried the tapes inside DOJ or possibly destroyed them.

Later by coincidence Weissmann became a primary and prominent person in every attempt to investigate and charge Trump.  And I understand he is still engaged, this time through the Smith investigation.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Pixar’s ‘Elemental,’ With ‘Non-Binary’ Character, Flops At Box Office

Pixar’s new animated kid’s film “Elemental” had one of the worst openings in studio history, bringing in just $29.5 million in domestic ticket sales at the weekend box office.

The movie is Pixar’s first non-franchise theatrical release since the COVID pandemic that wasn’t released directly to streaming, per The New York Times.

To put those numbers into context, Pixar’s worst-performing movie ever was the first movie it ever did, “Toy Story,” which brought in $29.1 million for the then-unheard-of studio in 1995. 

Pixar’s top performers include “The Incredibles 2,” which earned $182.7 million during its opening weekend, “Toy Story 4” ($120.9 million), “Finding Nemo” ($70.3 million), and “Up” ($68.1 million), per Forbes.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/pixars-elemental-with-non-binary-character-flops-at-box-office-with-2nd-worst-opening-in-studio-history?fbclid=IwAR1t2lklngpj7xcQwlccgYhp8JdVbCpW2tRKqRbOKoOvqMeK19E2mfbu1q0_aem_th_AfoEZlStjmuFzszUyLyHp7QGW4yeoOTgqZsoBExzGq3Gm9WEJTVUpMUZ-U0uPc2mEZo

Token gay characters in every show kids will be watching.  

Quotas to be nominated for an Oscar.  

And of course if you don’t include the quotas in your movies anyway you’re not getting a job let alone it to be greenlit.  

Hollywood as you know it is done.   

Going to be all independent films and people that can use an iPhone.   

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

57 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

so you genuinely believe he’s not crooked? 

I have repeatedly said they are ALL corrupt…

But no one compares to Conald Trump.

24 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

He believes whatever his masters tell him to believe. Always. And forever. 

Hey Karen - Julie Kelly is calling!

• Vomit 1

12 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Pixar’s ‘Elemental,’ With ‘Non-Binary’ Character, Flops At Box Office

Pixar’s new animated kid’s film “Elemental” had one of the worst openings in studio history, bringing in just $29.5 million in domestic ticket sales at the weekend box office.

The movie is Pixar’s first non-franchise theatrical release since the COVID pandemic that wasn’t released directly to streaming, per The New York Times.

To put those numbers into context, Pixar’s worst-performing movie ever was the first movie it ever did, “Toy Story,” which brought in $29.1 million for the then-unheard-of studio in 1995. 

Pixar’s top performers include “The Incredibles 2,” which earned $182.7 million during its opening weekend, “Toy Story 4” ($120.9 million), “Finding Nemo” ($70.3 million), and “Up” ($68.1 million), per Forbes.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/pixars-elemental-with-non-binary-character-flops-at-box-office-with-2nd-worst-opening-in-studio-history?fbclid=IwAR1t2lklngpj7xcQwlccgYhp8JdVbCpW2tRKqRbOKoOvqMeK19E2mfbu1q0_aem_th_AfoEZlStjmuFzszUyLyHp7QGW4yeoOTgqZsoBExzGq3Gm9WEJTVUpMUZ-U0uPc2mEZo

Token gay characters in every show kids will be watching.  

Quotas to be nominated for an Oscar.  

And of course if you don’t include the quotas in your movies anyway you’re not getting a job let alone it to be greenlit.  

Hollywood as you know it is done.   

Going to be all independent films and people that can use an iPhone.   

just think of the poor kids whose partisan parents forced them to watch it.  

• Agree 1

On 6/19/2023 at 1:53 PM, BillStime said:

Here we go again...

lmao

Shall we go on?

What about Hunters Chinese jobs what about, what about, i know you are but what am i WTF ... 

5 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Good for him at least some one has the Balls to stand up for what they believe in ... I'd rather be fired for what i believe in than pushed into something that I don't think should be a automatic everyone should make this their truth .

Live and let live don't push unless you expect push back . It's not a one size fits all subject !!! 

• Like (+1) 1