Hopkins released by Arizona (7/16: signed by Titans)

HappyDays

3 minutes ago, Turbo44 said:

Come on guys do some due diligence before posting this crap. That’s a fake Nate Geary account 

There's no confusion emoji I can add to the post. I'm assuming your joking....but I can't tell...

1 minute ago, Dr. Who said:

As soon as this thread hits twenty pages, merge with the old thread to get to 300. It will seal the deal.

Can you mod me real quick?  I’ll pass it to someone worthy when I’m done

• Like (+1) 2

My personal opinion after watching football for 40 years, Wide Receivers are never the missing piece and do not put teams over the top in winning championships.  All the wr trades and big signings through the years and very few have resulted in championships.  

High end wr who were released traded and never won a championship

Randy Moss, Terrell Owens, Chris Carter, Joey Galloway, Antonio Brown, Brandon Marshall, andre rison, Roy Williams, etc. etc.

Its usually the guys in the trenches who make the biggest differences and the WR are usually home grown on the championship teams.  I would be really careful about giving money to an older wr who is expecting to come in and automatically win just because.  Teams with those types of guys always seemingly get beat in the playoffs.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.