[Misleading Title]

gjv

3 hours ago, NewEra said:
2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

At this stage Zach Ertz would cause more movement on my top 5 hot Bills list than he would cause movement on the depth chart. 

Speaking of movements, I just slurped down 4 cans of alphabet soup. 

I expect a HUGE vowel movement anytime now.

Joke Shade GIF by Desus & Mero

Edited by inaugural balls
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Herb Nightly said:

He will be 33 this season 2 years left on his deal at ,what,8,9 million annual salary? Bills wont,possibly cant, take on that contract

well i dont know, OP makes a strong point, maybe we can't afford not to?

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Ertz couldn't block a twitter account. 

I didn't mean Ertz necessarily. I get where you would think that by the way I typed it though. I suspect their going to keep Morris as that 2nd Traditional Y TE in case Knox gets hurt because Kincaid cant block NFL players right now. Having an OL be that guy again then restricts you to really 11 personnel instead of a wide array of packages that they could use with the traditional Y and F TE

4 hours ago, gjv said:

Lately it's been reported that the Bills were close to obtaining Zack Ertz from Philadelphia. That didn't happen. That said, perhaps it's time to try for Ertz again. With the Bills planning to play more 12 formation, a well stocked TE room might work well for the long season.

On the off chance that this isn’t satire, did you hear that the NFL held a draft last week and the Bills might have used a significant pick on a potentially generational TE talent?

• Thank you (+1) 1

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

• Simon changed the title to [Misleading Title]
6 hours ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

I’d prefer Gronk instead, but if we landed Gronk and Ertz, maybe we could actually play some 10 formation.

So a tight end room of DK, DK, Gronk & Ertz and we have none of them on the field?  Sounds legit.

I'd take Lee Smith over Ertz, Morris, or Gilliam. He's a better blocker than all three of them.

4 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

On the off chance that this isn’t satire, did you hear that the NFL held a draft last week and the Bills might have used a significant pick on a potentially generational TE talent?

If you paid attention you would know that Kincaid is not a TE.  He is a tall slot WR. He will never be the #1 line up next to the tackle TE. 

1 hour ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

I'd take Lee Smith over Ertz, Morris, or Gilliam. He's a better blocker than all three of them.

If you paid attention you would know that Kincaid is not a TE.  He is a tall slot WR. He will never be the #1 line up next to the tackle TE. 

Agreed, but I’ll bet you anything that when his contract is up, they will want to pay him tight end money and not wide receiver money.

• Simon locked this topic