Rumor Josh Allen break up/ reason for losing to cinci

Jamone

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

My understanding of the situation according to a source is that Brittany made an ultimatum - "marry me now or never." Josh said no, gave her a bunch of money and sent her off to California. All the other rumors about him getting someone else pregnant, their house getting trashed, that's all crap.

Are you just speculating or do you have sources where you have heard this?

Jesus..I'm at work right now and kinda scrolling and reading posts on fast forward mode...just reread your post and see you acknowledged it in the first sentence, My apologies! 

Edited by BillsPride12

I watched Josh with Kyle Brandt yesterday. There was a moment that could mean nothing, but raised my eyebrow a bit, given the rumors.

Kyle was asking him about keeping mementos. Josh in his answer said:

"It's good to have keepsakes. I'll probably keep it in storage somewhere, and hopefully show it to my kids someday. I'm sure they'll be pumped about it, (said very quickly) if I ever have kids... um, but uh... which I hope to have kids. But, yes... it'd be something for them"

Again, could mean nothing. It could have been he realized the rumors floating around and his discussion of kids could be read into (like this) and it made him nervous. But it seemed like a bit of an overcorrection on a subject he hasn't really broached before:

From 20:38 to 21:09 -

Edited by BillsFanForever19

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

My understanding of the situation according to a source is that Brittany made an ultimatum - "marry me now or never." Josh said no, gave her a bunch of money and sent her off to California. All the other rumors about him getting someone else pregnant, their house getting trashed, that's all crap.

Of course it is, not that it should be but that would have been all over sports media if it had happened, the fact that it's nowhere is pretty much proof that it's nothing.

3 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

Are you just speculating or do you have sources where you have heard this?

One source and I'm not going to say it's someone directly familiar with the situation, but someone that knows people who would be directly familiar. The more degrees of separation away from the original source the less I trust it, but the narrative lines up with what we know.

Truth be told I hate this whole rumormongering crap that persists with celebrities. I know we like to think of Josh Allen as a god, but he isn't, he's just a 26 year old guy who happens to be super talented. He and Brittany deserve their privacy. High school sweethearts that break up in their 20s is not uncommon these days. No chance the breakup had anything to do with his performance in the Cincy game either, that's just people connecting dots for fun.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Deuxmoi posted and deleted (via reddit):

josh-allen-and-brittany-williams-cheatin

Deuxmoi later posted this explanation:

So there you have it, update from the "source" quoted in that article.

I don’t think that guy has sources either lol

22 minutes ago, NewEra said:

HS sweethearts and they still weren’t married.  Going on 10 years I would assume. No proposal.  No ring.  No chance.

my wife and I had a few discussions about whether or not he’ll marry her. I stood firm with, hell no.  If he really thought she was the one, she’d have already had a ring on it.  

They weren’t even dating in high school

They knew each other

They weren’t dating till Wyoming

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

This entire thread is obnoxious and redundant. The OP is too dim to be ashamed. Your story is boring. You're going to have to make something up. I suggest you bring in the Smoking Man from the old X-file series. Aliens interest a lot of folks, so that might sell.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I don’t think that guy has sources either lol

They weren’t even dating in high school

They knew each other

They weren’t dating till Wyoming

Ok thanks.

Still, together 6-8 years, no ring.  

I’m not an advocate for getting married early, but a lot of women won’t stick around that long without a ring.

Just now, NewEra said:

Ok thanks.

Still, together 6-8 years, no ring.  

I’m not an advocate for getting married early, but a lot of women won’t stick around that long without a ring.

Oh absolutely 

the fact they weren’t engaged was telling 

16 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I watched Josh with Kyle Brandt yesterday. There was a moment that could mean nothing, but raised my eyebrow a bit, given the rumors.

Kyle was asking him about keeping mementos. Josh in his answer said:

"It's good to have keepsakes. I'll probably keep it in storage somewhere, and hopefully show it to my kids someday. I'm sure they'll be pumped about it, (said very quickly) if I ever have kids... um, but uh... which I hope to have kids. But, yes... it'd be something for them"

Again, could mean nothing. It could have been he realized the rumors floating around and his discussion of kids could be read into (like this) and it made him nervous. But it seemed like a bit of an overcorrection on a subject he hasn't really broached before:

From 20:38 to 21:09 -

He was praying in his head that the Plan B pill worked 🙏

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

Heard the same. Also heard about NDAs and payouts. 

For those that don’t want to believe this rumor, it began from the OP police department. 

Read between the lines and there is most likely truth to this. Difficult story but explains a lot of behavior we have been seeing since Cinci from players and coaches. Tough tough season last year. Deflating. 

21 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

This is what makes the internet so great!  😂