Schedule Release - Rumors & Leaks

1 minute ago, buffalobillswin said:

The jets are going to be this year’s broncos in terms of prime time games. 🤮

We will be one of them. League will want Allen vs Rodgers in primetime. Just depends on if it's in East Rutherford or Orchard Park.

25 minutes ago, Bigvinny said:

Was listening to a podcast yesterday and they talked about Bills/Eagles could be the Black Friday game. 

For the love of god!!!!  NO MORE THANKSGIVING GAMES!!!  Please!!

58 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

If the rumor is true that the Eagles are at the Chiefs week 2 I do not expect the Bills week 1. That would be shredding too many great matchups early. 

I think the Broncos make sense with Sean Payton trying to revitalize them with Russ 

I hope not.  Not the ideal situation.  Prefer to get something on tape with Payton running the O before having to play them.  

Edited by NewEra

14 minutes ago, NewEra said:

For the love of god!!!!  NO MORE THANKSGIVING GAMES!!!  Please!!

I hope not.  Not the ideal situation.  Prefer to get something on tape with Payton running the O before having to play them.  

I meant for the Chiefs opener not ours 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I only have beliefs based on how things go and no rumors I trust yet...

But imagine we play Miami early in Miami again. First 3 weeks. I'm sure we host the Jags early and ik thankful for that. and my money is on opening against Dallas, New England or Denver as our homer.

Just now, boyst said:

I only have beliefs based on how things go and no rumors I trust yet...

But imagine we play Miami early in Miami again. First 3 weeks. I'm sure we host the Jags early and ik thankful for that. and my money is on opening against Dallas, New England or Denver as our homer.

Bills - Jags is the London game

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Bills - Jags is the London game

Forgot that. 

The eagles sites are getting flooded with rumors and speculation. Making too much noise on that end. 

The jets and giants stuff always gets linked early which helps sort out the rest 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Tyreek Hill not going back to Kansas City I guess, interesting decision there.

Their home schedule is absolutely loaded this year.  Philadelphia, Cincinnati, Buffalo, Miami, Chicago, and Detroit are the 6 non-divisional opponents they play.  Detroit hadn't visited Arrowhead since 2003.  Miami was the logical choice.  They try not to move divisional games.

They originally were going to move Chicago over there, but KC blocked that as they wanted to play them at home.  I would guess that would be a higher revenue weekend for them versus, say, Miami.

Edited by sullim4

3 hours ago, PetermansRedemption said:

And for those of us living on the west coast it ends up being a 6am game! 

And for those of us in Hawaii, a 3am game.  

Usually it’s 7am in Hawaii on a normal NFL weekend.

Was 2am Monday mornings when I used to be in South Korea with the US Army, Monday morning at work was no joke! 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, NewEra said:
2 hours ago, Ga boy said:

I’ll scream if they have us scheduled for Miami in September.

That’s a given 

I thought the same thing — Miami in September is a given.

But interestingly, playing at Miami in September is a new trend for NFL schedule makers. In the 30-year span between 1990 and 2019, the Bills only played at Miami in September a total of six times: 1990, 1998, 2003, 2006, 2014, and 2015. However, the Bills have now played at Miami in September for 3 straight seasons: 2020, 2021, and 2022. 

I'm hoping they buck the trend this year, but my guess is that given how the rivalry was ratcheted up last year, the Bills will once again be at Miami in September. 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, BillsNutHawaii said:

And for those of us in Hawaii, a 3am game.  

Usually it’s 7am in Hawaii on a normal NFL weekend.

Was 2am Monday mornings when I used to be in South Korea with the US Army, Monday morning at work was no joke! 

It is 10:30 PM IST for the first two months and then switch to 11:30 PM IST for remainder of the season.  All Prime Time games end up at 6:00 AM....The 4:30 PM games are the brutal one's as it  will be at 3 AM. Though, haven't missed a single game in 12 years at these times...Go Bills !

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.