Stadium Construction Discussion (No PSL/Seat selection posts)

JÂy RÛßeÒ

• 2 weeks later...

Because most of you know I’m very much into this stuff, see if you can google the new year-in-construction-review progress video just posted on the New Everton Football Club waterfront stadium. I cannot help but be envious of what they’re creating and can’t help but think of how cool something like it would’ve been on a very similar downtown Buffalo waterfront site. The Everton stadium will open this coming summer and so the last months progress shows seats and video screens being installed. In a word….wow! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 12/9/2023 at 2:43 PM, Buffalo716 said:

Welcome to the life of pro sports lol what?

Every single player coach and owner is a Target in the media...

It's nothing new ... 

His legacy is owning the sabers and Americans and bandits... And keeping the bills in Buffalo

Ralph was trashed heavily while he was alive and is now beloved after his death .. except for the people who still call him cheap

He was cheap.  Damn good man overall and a blessing to the city of Buffalo. It's possible to be both.

7 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

I wonder if they are behind schedule?  Drove by the site last Saturday, and they were working away(not just a skeleton crew)…on a holiday weekend no less. 

They want the overtime.

On 12/29/2023 at 3:59 PM, The Wiz said:

Stadium will be built by the time those VR tours are done.

They'll just let you sit in the actual seats at this rate.

12 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

I wonder if they are behind schedule?  Drove by the site last Saturday, and they were working away(not just a skeleton crew)…on a holiday weekend no less. 

Maybe they’re trying to take advantage of the relatively mild winter up to this point? 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I remember when Covid hit, and the entire country basically shut down. At the time the Islanders were having UBS built and the construction crews had to stop for a few months before they could go back to work. The arena still got built on time. If they have to, they could go 24-7 to play catch up.

15 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

The stadium is starting to become behind schedule. No contracts for mechanical’s have been awarded yet. The contracts were supposed to be awarded on Halloween and here we are January 2nd with nothing. The more they delay the bigger the supply issues become.