Sunday ticket advance prices released

Xwnyer

18 minutes ago, Ned Flanders said:

Seeing Verizon is in on ST now too...we have cell phones/Fios through Verizon but already paid YTTV for ST...possibly an option for next year.

https://www.verizon.com/nfl-sunday-ticket-on-youtube-streaming/

SMH Yeah I saw this recently: about a month after leaving Verizon for Mint Mobile. This could have swayed our decision. I'd  have to do the math to see which would have been cheaper

our own #17 has a Verizon commercial about it on TV . All I can say about that is "Josh you are looking FINE these days. Aging like fine wine" Yummmmm 🙂-m

For all those people lining up to pay hundreds of dollars for "Sunday Ticket," consider this instead!

PM me a week before the season starts.

As a special one time only deal, I am offering a 50% OFF DEAL.

You send me half of what Sunday Ticket costs via Pay Pal; I email you a streaming link to every game in the NFL.

Simple!

😘 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 4/22/2023 at 11:57 AM, Matt_In_NH said:

Do you really think the 10+ billion dollar entity did not consider all options and choose the one that is best value/growth and some random internet guy can just too out something better?

Right.  Billion dollar companies never make value/growth mistakes.  I know a beer company would never do that.

• Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, Buffalo Streaker said:

Right.  Billion dollar companies never make value/growth mistakes.  I know a beer company would never do that.

True but the random internet guy is rarely correct...it happens just do to random events.......statistically someone wins the billion dollars in Powerball...not saying it can't happen.

• Agree 1

Verizon is offering Free NFL Ticket with their Homeplus internet plan.

I had Home wireless internet already so I bumped up $10 a month and got  the ticket. 
    $120 isn’t bad considering how DTV bent me over the last 4 years because I had Verizon and not AT+T.

• 3 weeks later...

Google facing $6 billion lawsuit over information related to 'NFL Sunday Ticket' deal
NFL Sunday Ticket provides broadcast of out-of-market games

The plaintiffs are seeking $6 billion in damages, claiming the league, its teams and DirecTV worked together in an effort to reduce the availability of televised football games while allegedly boosting Sunday Ticket's price.

A lawyer representing residential and commercial business subscribers of Sunday Ticket filed the lawsuit in U.S. federal court in California this week. 

https://www.foxbusiness.com/sports/google-facing-6-billion-lawsuit-over-information-related-to-nfl-sunday-ticket-deal

1 hour ago, ALF said:

Google facing $6 billion lawsuit over information related to 'NFL Sunday Ticket' deal

The plaintiffs are seeking $6 billion in damages, claiming the league, its teams and DirecTV worked together in an effort to reduce the availability of televised football games while allegedly boosting Sunday Ticket's price.

A lawyer representing residential and commercial business subscribers of Sunday Ticket filed the lawsuit in U.S. federal court in California this week. 

https://www.foxbusiness.com/sports/google-facing-6-billion-lawsuit-over-information-related-to-nfl-sunday-ticket-deal

Terrible title on the link. The suit is against NFL and DTV , Google is only mentioned as having information that may aid the suit.   I hate today’s journalism it’s all click bait titles.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Xwnyer said:

Terrible title on the link. The suit is against NFL and DTV , Google is only mentioned as having information that may aid the suit.   I hate today’s journalism it’s all click bait titles.

Complete bull-shite clickbait title and writing of that article.  Also, good luck with the suit itself.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/1/2023 at 11:28 AM, rayray808 said:

DTV used to have a solid student discount. I wonder if Youtube gonna do something similar?

I used the student discount when my kids were in college - for me at first they checked and I had to send proof, but after a while they just kept renewing it even after my kids graduated - from their perspective my kids were in college for like 8 years 😛  I assume the last years they knew they were done when their contract ran out so they were just trying to get any revenue they could

On 7/31/2023 at 8:38 AM, Nextmanup said:

For all those people lining up to pay hundreds of dollars for "Sunday Ticket," consider this instead!

PM me a week before the season starts.

As a special one time only deal, I am offering a 50% OFF DEAL.

You send me half of what Sunday Ticket costs via Pay Pal; I email you a streaming link to every game in the NFL.

Simple!

😘

Paying to watch NFL games on a TV that you already own and on channels that you already have nothing but greed. It’s like each game is a pay-per-view event, so insanely gross we don’t even realize it.

Pirate, then break this thing up.. and the owners can deal with a little less square footage at their fourth winter home. 

Tech pirating will always stay ahead of the curve, gov regulations. And with this, are we really criminals for wanting to watch the Bills on Sunday?? Maybe the raiders.. but not the Bills!!

9 hours ago, ALF said:

Laywers will collect most of the money including paperwork, shipping and fax costs and plaintiffs 'residential and commercial business subscribers" will get coupons which expire quickly.

On 7/31/2023 at 10:00 AM, Ned Flanders said:

Seeing Verizon is in on ST now too...we have cell phones/Fios through Verizon but already paid YTTV for ST...possibly an option for next year.

https://www.verizon.com/nfl-sunday-ticket-on-youtube-streaming/

Argh, I have Fios TV and Wifi and also bought the Sunday ticket on YT TV in earlier this summer.  I'm not going to look up what i would have saved.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, beacon said:

Superstream m3... Google is your friend...

Intriguing, thanks for the tip! I'm looking into this now how does it work, you access a local feed from wherever the game is being broadcast as opposed to going through youtube sunday ticket?

Anyone have idea how they skirt broadcasting laws and is there risk it gets shut down?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.