The Allen-Diggs Relationship in Decline?

hondo in seattle

• 2 months later...

Last game showed me that Diggs is still Diggs, at least physically.  What we're not seeing is the energetic jubilant version that we saw in previous years.  Diggs and Josh have a very businesslike relationship right now, and I'm not seeing the same love they had for each other in the past.  Unfortunately, it looks like this has run its course. 

That being said, I appreciate Diggs handling it as professionally as he has been, but once he's gone, I'm sure we'll get a little insight as to what happened.  Unless of course we win it all, as winning cures all. 

For now, and for the good of the team, somebody needs to tell these 2 to just hug it out.  

• Disagree 4

Just now, Allen2Moulds said:

Last game showed me that Diggs is still Diggs, at least physically.  What we're not seeing is the energetic jubilant version that we saw in previous years.  Diggs and Josh have a very businesslike relationship right now, and I'm not seeing the same love they had for each other in the past.  Unfortunately, it looks like this has run its course. 

That being said, I appreciate Diggs handling it as professionally as he has been, but once he's gone, I'm sure we'll get a little insight as to what happened.  Unless of course we win it all, as winning cures all. 

For now, and for the good of the team, somebody needs to tell these 2 to just hug it out.  

you obviously havent seen any of the videos of him during the games going around on social media then. This post could not be further from the truth. 

• Like (+1) 1

I saw him going up and down the sidelines getting guys fired up last game.

Pumping up other players. Encouraging the defense. Trying to calm Josh down after picks.

Low energy isn't a term I would use to describe diggs 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 5