NHL Playoffs 2022-2023 Season

T&C

I spent a couple hours last night wandering Youtube, looking for immediate post-game discussion of the Bruins meltdown.  And I found plenty! 

Some of the most entertaining viewing I've done in some time.  Most of Bruins nation is in total disbelief and yes, they are describing it as one of the greatest chokes in sports history--because it is.

As much as I enjoyed the loss last night, I was equally upset...b/c a healthy, sound playing Bruins teams is MASSIVELY more likely to send the Leafs home, which is the REAL PRIZE here...

Toronto will beat Florida in 5.

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

I spent a couple hours last night wandering Youtube, looking for immediate post-game discussion of the Bruins meltdown.  And I found plenty! 

Some of the most entertaining viewing I've done in some time.  Most of Bruins nation is in total disbelief and yes, they are describing it as one of the greatest chokes in sports history--because it is.

As much as I enjoyed the loss last night, I was equally upset...b/c a healthy, sound playing Bruins teams is MASSIVELY more likely to send the Leafs home, which is the REAL PRIZE here...

An ancient Tampa Bay team gave Toronto all they could handle. I think it will be a competitive series.

• Agree 1

52 minutes ago, TheCockSportif said:

Not gonna lie.  Seeing Boston bounced early due to a collapsed Ullmark (prior to game 7) was delicious -- like Jameis W "finger lickin'" delicious.

And then seeing his backup lose it for them.  Gonna be an interesting off-season for them.

• Like (+1) 1

this  poached again by my buddy steve in the N Banks and is a HUGE hockey fan 24-7 OF the Hurricanes. So for fun and giggles I will now root for them now. Good enough reason as any

He and I agree. Any possible chance to talk  smack against baaston Im Alll about it 🙂 

LOL

congratz.jpg

4 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

So you are taking satisfaction in the pain of your fellow Boston pro sports fans?    I can see why you went to youtube and didn't just go bust balls on the Celtics or Red Sox boards you are part of as a Boston fan.........but man that's still awkward.     In pro sports you take up for the city or you don't root for the teams.  I really thought you'd sit out this episode of schadenfreudery.

3 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

An ancient Tampa Bay team gave Toronto all they could handle. I think it will be a competitive series.

Yep.

Let’s not forget the Panthers won the President’s trophy last season. There was a reason for that.

24 minutes ago, Beast said:

Yep.

Let’s not forget the Panthers won the President’s trophy last season. There was a reason for that.

It is a very different team than last year.  Lots of moves were made in the offseason including a huge trade for Tkachuk, losing the ring chasing FAs, and replacing the head coach.  

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

It is a very different team than last year.  Lots of moves were made in the offseason including a huge trade for Tkachuk, losing the ring chasing FAs, and replacing the head coach.  

They brought back the vast majority of their core. They lost Huberdeau and gained Tkachuk. I don’t think it’s all that different than last year. Certainly change but there is a lot of talent on this team that was there last season.

And yet... If Sabres just beat the Panthers ONE game during the season,  Sabres are in and Panthers out.

Granato better get off to a fast start AND make the playoffs next year or can him! Slow start, then can him...

Coaching, IMO is 70% of game...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

So you are taking satisfaction in the pain of your fellow Boston pro sports fans?    I can see why you went to youtube and didn't just go bust balls on the Celtics or Red Sox boards you are part of as a Boston fan.........but man that's still awkward.     In pro sports you take up for the city or you don't root for the teams.  I really thought you'd sit out this episode of schadenfreudery.

When I go to Boston

I talk in my bahstan accent … And go to Hahvad Yad

And tell all the kids I’ve never heard of hahvad .. is that a community college 

And Our quarterback Mac Jones has a rahg ahm… Buffalo has a kid who can throw it outta tha pahk

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.