NHL Playoffs 2022-2023 Season

T&C

13 minutes ago, muppy said:

I'll watch that. If for anything else to watch them both beat up on each other. Baaaston toronto FOOEY

I hate both those teams 

I hate both teams but I can appreciate an awesome playoff series, I'll be watching.  But Boston still has to get by Florida first and that's no lock either.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

Boston has to get by Florida first! I thought it was a foregone conclusion but Florida got it to game 7. Should be a fun game to watch tonight. I love game 7’s!

So far so good... 

Wow!!! I love it!

Boston set a record for the best regular season in NHL history this year and they lose in the first round! 😂😂

Their fans said this could be “the greatest NHL team of all time” and were talking like the Cup was a given… so much for that! 😂

Florida vs. Toronto should be a good series. Toronto will have heir hands full if Florida plays like they did this series.

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 4/18/2023 at 7:13 PM, T&C said:

I watched the Bruins game last night and, it sucks to say it but, ... I really think they are going to sweep this series. 

Can't think of the last time I've been glad to be wrong lol... No bruins and no brady... beer sales will escalate in boston... watered down with the tears.

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Watching Boston Masshole fans leaving Boston sports venues in abject despair gives me life

It's perfectly healthy!

It's the Universe adjusting itself!

"Schadenfreude has been detected in children as young as 24 months and may be an important social emotion establishing "inequity aversion"."

• Like (+1) 1

For all of Boston's success - and they've had a lot - they have also had some of the most epic chokes/failures in sports history.  The '86 Sox, '07 Pats and now '23 Bruins are just about in a class of their own.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.